AISSEE Answer Key 2021 would be released by NTA and also OMR Answer Sheet of Sainik School Entrance Exam will be available at students login on its website. Students who have appeared the entrance exam can download Answer Key and Answer Sheet from https://aissee.nta.nic.in/.
The National Testing Agency has conducted the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam 2021 or AISSEE 2021 on February 7, for school students seeking admission into Class 6 and Class 9 in the 33 Sainik schools across the country.
The Sainik School entrance exam was conducted in pen-and-paper-mode at the 380 designated examination centres. The students were allowed entry into the exam halls with the AISSEE admit cards and a self-declaration undertaking form. They were also allowed to carry a black/blue pen and ID card.
Class 6 Sainik School exam was conducted from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm and Class 9 Sainik School exam was conducted from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. There was no negative marking in the papers. The Class 6 papers were held in English, Hindi, Odia, Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati, Assamese, Punjabi, Bengali, Marathi and Urdu and the Class 9 papers were only held in English.
Class 6 AISSEE paper pattern: The two-and-a-half hour long paper of 300 marks was divided into four sections:
- Section A was Mathematics which had 50 three-marks questions
- Section B was General Knowledge which had 25 two-marks questions
- Section C was Language which had 25 two-marks questions
- Section D was Intelligence which had 25 two-marks questions
Class 9 AISSE paper pattern: The two-hour long paper had a total of 150 questions worth 400 marks.
- Section A was Mathematics which had 50 four-marks questions
- Section B was English which had 25 two-marks questions
- Section C was General Sciences which had 25 two-marks questions
AISSEE OMR Answer Sheet 2021: The NTA will now release the scanned OMR answer sheets of the students on its website aissee.nta.nic.in. Candidates will be allowed to view their OMR answer sheets after paying a fee of Rs.100.
AISSEE Answer Key 2021: The experts will be verifying the answers key with the question paper. Candidates will be allowed to raise objections on the basis of their AISSEE answer sheets by filling an online AISSEE objection form and pay a fee of Rs.200 per question.
Steps to download AISSEE Answer Key 2021:
- Students need to visit the official website: https://aissee.nta.nic.in/
- On the homepage, click on the “AISSEE 2021 Answer Key” link at under current events section
- A new web page will appear on the display screen
- Now download Class 6 AISSEE 2021 Answer key or Class 9 AISSEE 2021 Answer key
- The AISSEE Answer key will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take its print out for future use.
- Check your score with this answer key.
Experts will test the objections raised and release the revised AISSEE answer key if required.
The All India Sainik School Entrance Test was held offline on February 7 for admission to Classes 6 and 9 in 33 Sainik Schools across the country. The entrance test was conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). We have provide expertly designed ‘key’ for student understanding.
- Download AISSEE Question Paper 2021
- Download AISSEE Answer Key from here (EP)
- Download AISSEE Answer Key from here (AJ)
- If more than one option is found to be correct, those students will be marked who opted for either of the options.
- If all the options are found to be correct, students who attempted that question will be awarded the marks
- If none of the options are found to be correct, all the candidates will be awarded an extra mark
AISSEE 2021 passing marks: The student will have to score at least 25 percent in each subject 40 percent in total to qualify the entrance exam. The final admission will be based on a number of factors including the reserved seats ratio, medical fitness and verification of documents.
The final AISSEE result 2021 is expected to be released by the end of February. In case of any confusion, the students or their parents can contact the AISSEE helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0120-6895200.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details