TSRJC CET Admission Counselling Schedule 2020 and Guidelines are released. TSRJC CET Admission Counselling Dates, Guidelines, Important Documents, Certificates and more related details are provided here. Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society(TREIS), Secretary is going to issue the TSRJC CET Admission Schedule 2020 in March.
The Detailed schedule for admission into intermediate first year in 4 (four) Telangana State Residential Junior Colleges(TSRJCs) for the academic year 2020-2021. In this regarding certain instructions have been issued and a committee has been constituted in this purpose.
TREIS TSRJC CET Admission Counselling Schedule for Admissions in Intermediate 1st year in 4 TSRJCs for the academic year -2019-2020 through counselling and Certain Instructions
TREI Society conducted common entrance test on 19-05-2020 for admission of students into Inter I year in TSR Junior Colleges. Results are released for public. Candidates are shortlisted to attend the admission counselling based on the merit in the entrance test and rule of reservation. Candidates are called in the ratio of 1:10 in the open category and in the ratio of 1:5 in reservation categories for the available seats.
All the shortlisted candidates were informed through SMS and in the result sheet downloaded by them to attend the admission counselling along with original certificates as per the schedule.
Further, category wise shortlisted candidates’ particulars are made available to the Principals on the TREI Society Web Portal. As the applications are received through Online and candidates are shortlisted based on the merit and community reservation, verification of certificates is essential for confirmation of admission to the meritorious candidates.
Instructions to Candidates for Attending TSRJC CET Admission Counselling:
Following are the instructions issued to the candidates who are attending admissions counselling. Instructions issued to the candidates shortlisted for admission counselling Candidates are called for admission counselling in certain ratio to the available seats.
Candidates for Open category seats are called in the ratio of 1:10 and for Reservation category, the ratio is 1:5. Hence, admission is not assured for all shortlisted candidates. Admission will be provided based on the merit, rule of reservation.
Pass in the qualifying exam in the first attempt in March 2019. OC candidates must secure a minimum of GPA 6 and BC, SC, ST candidates must secure a minimum of GPA 5 in SSC or equivalent Examination. Telugu Medium and Urdu Medium candidates opting English Medium should get minimum of GPA 5 in English subject in their qualifying examination i.e. SSC.
List of Documents for Certificates Verification:
Certificates to be produced at the time of Counselling
- Original pass Certificate of SSC or its equivalent Exam and Marks Memo / at least internet copy.
- Conduct Certificate and Study Certificate for Seven consecutive years of study from Class IV to X. For private candidates Nativity Certificate obtained from the Tahsildar concerned. (Residence Certificate is not valid for Private candidates)
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from the Head of the Institution.
- Permanent Caste Certificate issued by the Tahsildar concerned for B.C., S.C. and S.T. Students.
- Physical Fitness Certificate from the Doctor not below the rank of Asst. Civil Surgeon.
- Three Sets of Xerox copies of all the above certificates. Six latest Passport size photographs.
Special Reservation Category:
For the students under special reservation category:
- PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED: A Certificate from the Orthopaedic Surgeon of the Govt. Hospital (Minimum disability – 40%).
- Children of Armed Personnel CATEGORY: A Certificate from DSSA (or) from the competent authority for children of Ex-Service personnel (or) the Children of Service personnel from the state of Telangana.
- SPORTS: A participation certificate at National/State/Zonal/District level issued by the Sports Authority concerned, District level Participation certificate is the minimum eligibility.
Special fee and other fee particulars that shall be paid in cash at the counselling venue for the selected candidates to confirm admission:
Special fee of Rs.930.00 for MPC/BPC candidates and Rs.570-00 for MEC/CEC candidates. Maintenance charges: Rs.1000-00 per annum for all candidates.
The candidate along with his/her Parent has to report to the Convenor at Counselling venue on the above-mentioned date. Counselling will commence at 11.30am. Candidate has to report at the venue by 11am without fail. If fails to report on the date of counselling, they will not be considered for admission and no further correspondence will be entertained.
TSRJCCET Admission Counselling Committee: In order to complete the admissions through counselling, following Admission Counselling committee is to be constituted:
TSRJC CET Admission Counselling Schedule 2020: The committee may visit the Counselling Venues on the scheduled date and conduct the admission counselling.
Admission Guidelines to the Students and the Parents:
The selected students in TSRJC CET for admission into First Year Intermediate are informed to report to the Principal of the T.S.Residential Junior College, on the date and time specified in the Provisional Selection Order with the following material for their personal use:
- College Uniform Boys : White Shirt, Sky Blue Pant : 2 Pairs Additional: White Shirt, White Pant -1 Pair, Night Pajamas –2 Pairs.
- Games Dress: White knicker & White T-Shirt –1 Pair
- For Girls: White Top , Sky Blue bottom, Sky Blue Chunni, Additional: White & White Chudidar, White Odni – 1 Pair
- White canvas Shoe: 1-Pair with full white socks
- Chappals: 1 – Pair, Mosquito net – 1No, Bucket – 1, Mug – 1, Plate – 1 , Glass – 1 and other minimum bedding material.
- Text Books and Note Books as required
Counselling Venue and dates: On May 29 and May 30