TSTWREIS PGTs Recruitment: TSTWREIS PGTs recruitment, TS Tribal Welfare Postgraduate teachers, Teaching Posts, TSTWREIS Teaching Posts recruitment, application form, last date for apply and eligibility criteria details given here: Telangana State Tribal Welfare Educational Institutions Society is going to release the TSTWREIS PGTs Recruitment notification and Applications would be invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on a temporary basis as full time teaching faculty in the newly sanctioned and existing TSTW Residential Schools in the vacant posts for the Academic year 2020-21.
Name of the Post
1. PGTs in TSTWR Schools
District wise No.of TSTWR Schools:
1. Khammam: 06
3. Warangal: 06
4. Nalgonda: 06
5. Mahabubnagar: 05
6. Medak: 08
9. Ranga Reddy:04
Total: 50 TSTWR Schools
Qualifications for the Post of PGT:
1) A I or II class M.A./M.Sc. degree in relevant subject with not less than 55% of marks;
2) A I or II class B.Ed. degree or its equivalent with not less than 55% of marks and with the methods of teaching in the relevant subject. In the case of language Pandits, persons having I or II class Pandit’s Training with not less than 55% of marks are also be considered;
3) Subject wise Post Graduate Degree required.
a) PGT in Telugu:
i) M.A. Telugu (or) Equivalent Degree
ii) B.Ed. with Telugu as one of the methods of teaching ( or ) Pandit’s training in Telugu.
b) .PGT in Sanskrit:
(i) M.A. Sanskrit (or) Equivalent Degree
(ii) B.Ed. with Sanskrit as one of the methods of teaching ( or ) Pandit’s training in Sanskrit/ equivalent.
c) PGT in Hindi:
(i) M.A. Hindi (or) Equivalent Degree
(ii) B.Ed. with Hindi as one of the methods of teaching ( or ) Pandit’s training in Hindi/ equivalent.
d) PGT in English:
i) M.A. English.
ii) B.Ed. with English as one of the methods of teaching.
e) PGT in Mathematics:
i) M.A. /M.Sc. Mathematics.
iii) B.Ed. with Mathematics as one of the methods of teaching.
f) PGT in Physical Science:
i) M.Sc. Physics/Chemistry.
ii) B.Ed. with Physical Sciences as one of the methods of teaching.
g) PGT in Biological Science:
i) M.Sc. Botany/Zoology.
ii) B.Ed. with Biological Sciences as one of the methods of teaching.
h) PGT in Social Studies:
I) M.A. in History (or) Politics (or) Political Science (or) Public Administration (or) Economics.
II) B.Ed. with Social Studies as one of the methods of teaching.
4) Candidate should have studied in English Medium in at least 3 levels among SSC/Intermediate/Degree/Post Graduation /B.Ed.
5) Candidates studied same subject both at Graduation level and Post Graduate level are preferable.
6) At the time of tie the women candidates will be preferred for Girls institutions.
7) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG/B.Ed. are preferable.
8) Teaching experience for not less than 3 years in handling VIII to X in any recognized Secondary School or in any residential school is desirable.
9) Qualifications in Scouting, NCC, Horticulture, Experience in Histrionics, Photography, Games and Sports, Playing musical instruments, Attendance at summer science Institutions, workshops etc. and authorship of books will be desirable.
Selection process: Candidates will be given opportunity basing on academic excellence and class room demonstration or an interview to be conducted for selection of above mentioned posts, it is purely temporary basis and they will not have any claim. They will be terminated at any time without any prior notice.
How to apply: TSTWREIS PGTs Recruitment: The filled in applications have to be submitted on or before 17-06-2016., to your District’s DCO Office.
#Important dates:(for Warangal district only)
1. Last date for submission of applications: 17-06-2016.
2. Interview would be conducted on 21-06-2016
#Last date for submission of applications is 11.07.2016 for Karimnagar District
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details