TSTWREIS TGTs Recruitment: Telangana State Tribal Welfare Educational Institutions Society is going to release the TSTWREIS TGTs Recruitment notification and Applications would be invited from the qualified and interested candidates to work on a temporary basis as full time teaching faculty in the newly sanctioned and existing TSTW Residential Schools in the vacant posts for the Academic year 2020-21.
Name of the Post
1. TGTs in TSTWR Schools
District wise No.of TSTWR Schools:
1. Khammam: 06
3. Warangal: 06
4. Nalgonda: 06
5. Mahabubnagar: 05
6. Medak: 08
9. Ranga Reddy:04
Total: 50 TSTWR Schools
Qualifications for the Post of TGT:
1) A I or II class M.A./ M.Sc. degree with relevant subject with not less than 55% of marks.
2) A I or II class B.Ed. degree or its equivalent with not less than 55% of marks in aggregate of Theory and Practical and with the methods of teaching in the relevant subject. In the case of language Pandits, persons having I or II class Pandit’s Training with not less than 55% of marks are also be considered.
3) Candidate should have studied in English Medium in at least 2 levels among SSC/Intermediate/Degree/B.Ed.
4) At the time of tie the women will be preference for Girls institutions.
5) Candidates having regular and continuous study from SSC to PG/B.Ed. are preferable.
6) Teaching experience for not less than 2 years in handling VIII to X in any recognized Secondary School or in any residential school is desirable.
7) Qualifications in Scouting, NCC, Horticulture, Experience in Histrionics, Photography, Games and Sports, Playing musical instruments, Attendance at summer science Institutions, workshops etc. and authorship of books will be desirable.
Selection process: Candidates will be given opportunity basing on academic excellence and class room demonstration or an interview to be conducted for selection of above mentioned posts, it is purely temporary basis and they will not have any claim. They will be terminated at any time without any prior notice.
How to apply: TSTWREIS TGTs Recruitment: The filled in applications have to be submitted on or before 17-06-2016., to your District’s DCO Office.
#Important dates:(for warangal district only)
1. Last date for submission of applications: 17-06-2016.
2. Interview would be conducted on 21-06-2016
Last date for submission of applications is 11.07.2016 for Karimnagar District
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details