Telangana State Veterinary University has given the TSVU MVSc Admission 2023 notification on its web portal, https://tsvu.nic.in/ and online applications are invited from the candidates belonging to Telangana State for 85% seats. The 15% of seats are open for candidates of out side of Telengana provided the latter appear for Entrance Test conducted by TSVU.
28 state quota seats (Veterinary Science, Animal Science & Biotechnology streams) are available for regular students and 10 seats for In-service candidates from Department of Animal Husbandry, Telangana State for academic year 2022-23 for admission into M. V. Sc.
The In-service candidates who are qualified in ICAR-AIEEA (PG) 2023 may directly apply to the Director, Veterinary & Animal Husbandry Department, Telangana State. The final selection list shall be prepared by the Office of Director, Veterinary & AH Department, Telangana State and communicate to the University on or before 20 Jan.
|Name of the Admission||PVNTVU MVSc Admission 2023|
|Title||Apply for TSVU MVSc Admission 2023|
|Subject||TS Veterinary University has released TS Veterinary MVSc Admission 2023 notification|
|website||https://tsvu.nic.in/ | www.tsvu.edu.in/|
|Last Date to apply||13 Jan|
- M.V.Sc/M.Tech (Dairy Technology/Dairy Microbiology) courses
- Number of seats available for admission: 28 seats are available for admission to M.V.Sc.
- The details of seats available for fresh candidates in various major fields of study
Qualification for MVSc admission:
- Educational Candidates seeking admission into MVSc course must have passed the relevant Bachelor’s Degree examination from any institution accredited by ICAR/VCI with a minimum OGPA of 6.00 out of 10.00 or 2.5 out of 4.00 (5.00 out of 10.00 or 2.00 out of 4.00 in case of SC/ST/PH categories).
- The candidates from other states may compete for seats under 15% Un Reserved Quota as per eligibility. Candidates with PG qualification are eligible for admission into second PG programme but such candidates are not eligible for stipend. Candidates who are already prosecuting M.V.Sc. are eligible to apply for PG admission in another discipline. But stipend paid with interest will be recovered and his/her earlier admission shall stand cancelled irrespective of stage of standing. However such candidates are eligible for stipend in fresh course.
- (b) Age: The upper age limit is 40 years as on 01-07-2021 including for the candidates holding ICAR Junior Research Fellowship. For nominees of Animal Husbandry Department, candidate should not have completed 45 years of age as on 01-07-2021
Selection of candidates for admission into M. V. Sc. Courses shall be based on ICAR AIEEA (PG) 2021 ranks under the streams of Veterinary Science, Animal Science and Animal Biotechnology streams with independent 100 point roster issued by Govt. of Telangana.
MVSc Fee Payment
The payment may be made by logging into https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm > Telangana > Educational Inst. > PVNRTVU (AC Claims), Rajendranagar > Other Fee > M.V.Sc. Application Fee (to be typed). Fee concession is not applicable to the applicants from Non-Telangana i.e. Rs. 1500/- (irrespective of the category).
How to apply
Submit the Google form application https://forms.gle/zqM23kV9VHFiCCuf7 (click this hyperlink for Google form application) along with all necessary enclosures in PDF format ONLY of less than 1MB shall be uploaded on or before 13 Jan by 4.00 p.m. Google 7 form applications shall not be accepted after the due date. Candidates who are in employment should upload No Objection certificate from the employer. 11. The list of eligible candidates for Counselling will be displayed on University Website.
List of Enclosures:
Enclosures to the Google form application: Candidates shall upload the following certificates along with the application. Documents uploaded to the application shall be of PDF format only and shall not be more than 1 MB size. Candidates shall ensure the legibility of the documents before uploading.
The documents which are not clear shall not be considered and candidates will not be called for the counselling. Candidates shall enclose the designated documents at the respective columns in the application form. Improper filling/ uploading of documents shall be treated as invalid.
- Nativity Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Fee payment receipt for an amount of Rs. 750/- in case of SC/ ST/ PH and Rs. 1500/- for all other category candidates may be paid through SBI collect towards Application Fee.
- Provisional/ Original degree certificates of the qualifying examination.
- Transcript obtained at the qualifying (B. V. Sc. & A. H. level) examination or transcript.
- Study Certificates from the Heads of the Institutions for the study from 6th class to Intermediate II year or Nativity Certificate and a certificate from the employer as the case may be (Vide Appendix). Those who have a break in the years of study for reasons other than failure or those who passed the examination by private study should submit certificates to that effect.
- Social and Economic Status Certificates issued by the competent authority of Telangana state in case of candidates belonging to BC/SC/ST/EWS. The admissions given under this quota shall be provisional till the genuineness of the social status claim of the candidate is certified by the respective Departments of the Government.
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. / Tenth class/ equivalent exam certificate where date of birth is recorded.
- Certificate showing the formula for conversion of OGPA/CGPA into marks in respect of candidates who passed their examination from universities other than S. V. Veterinary University and A.N.G.R Agricultural University
- 10+2 (Intermediate) marks memo and j) Transfer certificate from the institute last studied
- Note: All the originals of the above certificates should be produced at the time of counselling.
- The candidates who are selected for admission should submit the following certificates/ documents in original at the time of admission in addition to the originals of certificates listed above.
- Migration Certificate if the candidate passed qualifying examination from a University other than P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University.
- Transfer Certificate from the College/Institution where the candidate last studied.
- If any of the required certificates are not enclosed, the candidature will not be considered for the counselling. The candidates who fail to submit provisional/degree certificate of qualifying examination on or before the date of counselling will not be permitted for counselling.
- Those already employed including In-service applicants shall submit the No Objection Certificate from their employer. The candidates should submit copies of the following certificates along with the application. Documents enclosed to the application shall not be returned. Hence candidates are advised to enclose only copies of the following certificates:
- Last date for receipt of Google form applications: 13 Jan
- Date of Counselling: 19 Jan
- Date of Registration for I semester 2022-23: 24 Jan
- Check more details from here