TSWRS CET Hall Tickets download from the official website. TSWRS CET Hall tickets for TSWRS BLV CET should be downloaded from 15.02.2020 to 22.02.2020. Hall ticket must be preserved with the candidate till the end of the admission process. TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Classes Entrance Test Hall Tickets 2020 released on its tswreis admissions web portal for TS Social Welfare admissions.
Govt of Telangana State, Social Welfare Department has given the 6th to 9th classes admission test notification for admission into Classes VI to IX in TSWEIR Schools for the Academic Year 2020-2021.
Telangana State Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS) invited the online applications from the eligible students for admission into 6th to 9th classes in TSWR Schools 2020-2021. So, online applications were invited to fill up the backlog vacancies in existing TSWR Institutions.
The TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Classes Entrance Test Hall tickets are available on the official website for appearing the TSWRS CET for Admissions Into 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th Classes in tswreis Institutions.
|Title||TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets|
|Subject||TS SC Gurukul Society would release the TSWRS CET Hall Tickets for appearing the TSWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test|
|Category||TSWRS CET Hall tickets / TSWRS BLV CET Hall Tickets / TSWREIS 6th to 9th Class Entrance Test Hall Tickets / TS SC Gurukul CET Hall Tickets|
|Hall Tickets Download||TSWRS CET Hall-tickets should be downloaded from 15.02.2020 to 22.02.2020 (midnight 00.00hrs). Hall ticket must be preserved with the candidate till the end of the admission process.|
|Entrance Exam Date||TSWRS CET Exam On 23-02-2020. So, the Entrance Test will be conducted in all the (33) districts of Telangana in selected centres on 23.02.2020.|
|Model Question Papers||TSWRS CET 6h to 9th Class Model Question papers|
So, this academic year the TSWREIS has invited the online applications through online link @ http://tswreis.in from the eligible candidates for admission into 6th to 9th classes in its TSW Residential Schools. The admission test/Entrance Test would be conducted on 23-02-2020 by 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM by TSWREIS.
Tswreis Entrance test Hall tickets – Instructions:
candidates should follow the Important instructions
1. Read the instructions carefully.
2. Check the Hall ticket carefully and bring discrepancies if any to the undersigned.
3. The Hall ticket should be preserved till the admission process is completed.
4. Answer the questions in the OMR sheet only.
5. Candidates are advised to bubble the question paper series on OMR without fail. If it is not bubble the OMR cannot be valued.
6. Mobile Phones, Calculators and any other Electronics gadgets are not allowed to the examination hall.
7. If the Photograph is not clear / Visible on the Hall ticket, the candidates should bring Photo Identify proof (Aadhar Card) and a Photo should also be pasted and got attested by Head Master concerned in the Certificate at the bottom of the Hall ticket.
8. No student will be allowed to the examination hall after 10 minutes from the commencement of the examination.
9. Use blue (or) black ballpoint pen only to circle in the OMRs.
10. Usage of pencils is prohibited.
11. Out of the four given options only one should be bubbled. If more than one answer is bubbled it will not be valued.
12. Erasing, using markers, applying whitener is prohibited.
13. Do not make any stray marks on the OMR sheet.
14. OMR Sheet should not be mutilated (or) turned.
How to download TSWREIS 6th to 9th Classes Entrance Hall tickets:
- First, visit the official web portal: http://tswreis.in/
- In this website, click on the link of “Tswreis 6th,7th,8th,9th classes Entrance test 2020 (TSWRS CET)”. Then, the Entrance Test website will be opened
- In this TSWRS BLV CET i.e., Tswreis 6th,7th,8th,9th classes Entrance test website, Search for Hall ticket link and click on the Hall ticket link. Then, Tswreis 6th,7th,8th,9th classes Entrance test Hall tickets download page will be opened
- Enter your Name and Date of Birth (Application Number, Applicant Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number) in the given required box
- Download your Hall ticket file
- Take the printout of Hall ticket file and preserve for the future reference up to admissions