How to Apply for TSWRS CET 2021 & Instruction for fill the Online Application Form. TSWRS CET Online Application Form 2021 released on its TSWREIS Admissions online web portal for 6th/7th/8th/9th class admissions in TSWR School Admissions.
TS Social Welfare Department has issued the TSWRS CET 2021 notification and online applications have invited from the eligible students for admissions into 6th to 9th classes in TS Social Welfare Gurukulams
Here, we are providing the details on how to fill the Online Application Form for TS Social Welfare Entrance Test 2021 i.e TSWRS CET. Before filling the application through online with the required details and supporting certificates, it is essential that candidates read the information already uploaded in the website tswreis.telangana.gov.in. The students belonging to SC & ST and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have aged as per the class are eligible.
|Application||TSWRS Entrance Test Online Application 2021|
|Subject||BLV CET/ TSWRS CET Online application will be activated by TSWREIS|
|Title||TS Social Welfare Entrance Test Online Application 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||To be announced|
How to fill the TSWRS CET Online Application Form:
- Interested students can visit the official website
- Search for TSWRS CET 2021 link and click on link
- Then, TSWREIS Admissions Web Portal link will open
- Now, Click on the payment link and pay the fee with the required information
- Again visit the Admissions portal, click on the online application link
- Required the data fill the in the online application form
- Upload the necessary scanned copies
- Finally, click on the submit button and download the form
- Print your application form and preserve it future need
Procedure For Applying Online: i) The candidates shall first download the ‘TSWRS CET 2021 NOTIFICATION’ from the website http://tswreis.in/ and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TS Social Welfare Entrance Test 2021. ii) The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for TSWRS CET shall the submission of application form through Online mode only.
iii) The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in the on-line application.
iv) Instructions for filling online application: Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
- Go to the Official website: http://tswreis.in/.
- Click on Apply Online for filling Online Application Form.
- Then Online Application Form will be opened for TSWRS CET 2021.
- Enter the name of the applicant in the given field.
- Select the caste of the applicant from the drop and down popup menu.
- Enter applicant date of birth.
- Select Applicant Gender from radio buttons( Boy or Girl).
- Upload the Photograph of Applicant ( Click on Choose file Button).
- Enter the applicant Mother /Father/Guardian Name.
- If the applicant is physically Handicapped please choose Yes Radio button and Upload proof of Handicapped through Choose File button.
- Please provide the applicants Residential Address given in the following fields.
- Enter the mobile number.
- Select the Mother /Father /Guardian Occupation.
- Enter applicant Mother /Father /Guardian Annual Income in the field.
- Upload the Scanned copy of Income Certificate.
- Select applicant Mother /Father /Guardian Educational Qualification.
- Enter e-Seva IC No. for Permanent Caste Certificate.
- Upload the Bonafide Study Certificate issued by the last studied school.
- Select the Your studying Class Institution type.
- Enter applicant studied Institution details.
- The candidate can choose the examination centre of their own choice in the district. So Select the examination centre from the drop and down list.
- The candidate can opt 3 TSWR institutions in their district. So select admission preference from the drop and down list.
- After filling all the details press save button.
- On submission of the application form, online the candidate shall be given reference ID number which should be kept carefully for any kind of future correspondence. Submission of application can be considered to have been completed only on receiving reference ID number.
- On completion of submission, the candidates shall take a printout of the application and store it for future use. Candidates should not post the printout of the application.
- In case of any clarifications before, during or after submission of application online the candidates may contact the Help Desk