TSWRCOE CET Online application 2022 or TSWRCOE CET Registration 2022 has been activated on its official website https://tswreis.ac.in by the Telangana Social Welfare Gurukul Vidyalaya Society. Instructions have been provided here or online applying procedure for how to apply for TSWREIS Entrance Test 2022 for Inter with Integrated Coaching Admissions.
TSWREIS COE CET Online Application form is available from December 08. The Online Application form submission deadline for admission to 33 talented junior colleges or Pratibha Junior Colleges across the state under the auspices of the Social Welfare Gurukul Colleges has been extended to January 20. Tenth Class students are eligible to apply this academic year.
Eligible candidates can apply through online mode for appearing TS Social Welfare Entrance Test for Inter with Integrated coaching admissions in TSWREIS IIT, COE, Magnet Colleges (Telangana Social Welfare Residential Centre of Excellence Colleges). The Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society has released TSWREIS COE Entrance Test notification for Admission into 1st Year Inter With Integrated Coaching For IIT / NIT/NEET/CLAT/CMA and etc., in their institutions of Society (into 33 TSWREIS COEs).
The TSWREI Society is inviting applications from eligible and qualified students for appearing entrance test (TSWREIS COE CET) for admissions into 1st year intermediate MPC Course with IIT /NIT coaching, BPC Course with NEET UG Coaching and MEC/CEC with CMA/CLAT Coaching with English as the medium of instruction for the academic year 2022-2023.
Eligibility: Eligibility for Admission into Inter with Integrated Coaching: The students who are appearing for SSC Public Examination in March and who secured Overall Grade and above (equal to 50%) in 10th class quarterly examinations i.e., SA-I (September/October) are eligible to apply.
The annual income of the parent shall not exceed Rs.2,00,000/- per annum, as certified by MRO. The students of both Telugu Medium and English Medium are eligible for this entrance examination.
The age of the students shall not exceed 17 years and in case of students studying in Social Welfare Residential Schools and Social Welfare Hostels a relaxation of 1 year will be given.
The students should produce Bonafide, Caste and Income certificates certified by the M.R.O. at the time of admission, then only admission will be confirmed.
Reservation: For admissions in TSWR (IIT-Medical) Academy (Boys & Girls), Gowlidoddi, TSWR COE Karimnagar and 10 Junior Colleges, the reservation pattern is SC-75%, BC-C (SC converted to Christians) – 2%, ST – 6%, BC – 12%, Minority – 3% and others 2%.
Among 77% seats reserved for SCs and BC-C candidates, 60% seats with be filled with the students who studied in TSWR Institutions / SW hostels and the remaining 40% filled with other SC students.
All the eligible BC, OC, ST and Minorities students studying in Telangana state can apply for the remaining 25% seats reserved and based on the merit these seats will be filled as per the reservation to each community. 3% of overall seats will be reserved to the Physically Handicapped children in respective caste who can attend their work without anybody’s help based on the certificate issued by the Medical Board.
Process for admission in TSWREIS Pratibha Colleges: The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in. Rs.100 Registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre in the State.
Before filling the application through online the candidates have to read the information/ prospectus already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.telangana.gov.in.
Please upload the 100 kb photo and 50 kb signature of the student. The Candidates can opt the colleges while applying on-line. The candidates shall be considered for admission into the colleges according to their option. The option once exercised is final and cannot be changed.
The Candidates are advised to collect the Hall-tickets after submission of application before 05.01.2021 through online. The same has to be certified by the Principal / Head Master, where the candidate is studying.
Instructions to Candidates for How to Apply for TSWREIS Entrance Test: The applicant can submit his / her application through ONLINE visiting website www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in. There is no registration fee for submission of application through ONLINE from any Internet centre in the State.
Before filling the application through online the candidates have to read the information already uploaded in the website www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in. Please upload the 50 kb photo and 30 kb signature of the student. Prospectus has been placed on website for getting the details of TSWREIS Admissions into COEs for the Academic year 2022-2023.
Steps in online applying – Step I: Pay Application Fee AND Step II : Submit Online Application Form
TSWREIS Inter CET Entrance Exam Pattern: 1. The Screening test will be in two levels, 1st Screening test will be objective type and 2nd Screening test will be descriptive type. 2. Only the meritorious students from the 1st screening test will be permitted to attempt 2nd level screening test.
3. The list of eligible candidates for 2nci screening test can be obtained from the website. 4. The test will be based on the knowledge from class VIII to SSC in English / Mathematics/Biology and Physical Science subjects. 5. The entrance test question paper will be in bilingual (i.e., in English and Telugu Media). Applicants can select any language as medium for writing the Test.
Final Selection: 1. Selections will be made on merit basis subject to fulfilment of ‘Eligibility’ and ‘Reservation’. 2. Only those candidates will be admitted into TSWREIS COEs who have passed SSC Public Examination, in first attempt and should have secured 60% marks in aggregate and should get 55% marks in English in SSC Public Examination.
3. In 8 Magnet Colleges those candidates will be admitted who have passed SSC Public Examination in first attempt with 60% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. 4. The Students will be allotted admissions into into TSWREIS COEs based on their merit in the entrance test.
Features : 1. The 2nd Language in all these Institutions shall be Telugu. 2. Selected students will get all benefits extended by SW Department such as free boarding, lodging, dresses, books, Medical care and Examination Fee etc.,
The medium of Instruction: In TSWREIS COEs, English will be the Medium of Instruction.
- The last date for submission of applications through ONLINE is : 25-01-2022
- Date of Entrance Test at level- I : 20-02-2022
- The Admission test will be announced for MPC/BPC/MEC/CEC groups
How to Apply for TSWREIS Entrance Test 2022:
Students should follow the below-given procedure for online applying and ready with the necessary documents. Candidate should download the Official Notification and read instructions carefully before online applying
- First visit the official website: https://tswreis.ac.in/.
- Click on the link of “Notification for Admission into 1st Year Intermediate With integrated coaching for IIT-JEE/EAMCET/NEET/CA-CPT/CLAT” in Scrolling section on the Home Page.
- Now, Online Applying Official website will appear
- In this web page, Click on the Online Application Link
- Then, Online Application Form will Open in new tab.
- Now, Candidates should fill the following details in the Online application form. First Fill the below Personal Details in Personal Information Section
- Fill the Annual Income of Parent / Guardian details
- Upload the Photograph of the Applicant (size should not be more than 100 kb) and Signature (size should not be more that 50 kb)
- Fill the Contact Details in the Contact Information Section:
- Fill the Educational Qualification Details in Educational Information Section
- Now, Fill the required Details and Upload the necessary Documents in the application form
- Fill the details of Grade in 10th Class in SA-I
- Provide information of studying details
- Select the Group Subjects Applying for College Preference, Note: Please enter Preference order in number i.e, from 1
- Submit the Application Form and take print for further reference
The candidates who selected their caste/Gender/Contact Number and Group shall not be modified for further process in any case. Hence, the candidates must upload the form carefully while applying.
TSWREIS COE Entrance Test Info
|TSWREIS COE Entrance Test Info||TSWREIS COE Entrance Test Links|
|TSWREIS COE Entrance Test Prospectus||TSWRCOE CET Prospectus|
|TSWREIS COE Entrance Test Website||TSWRCOE CET Website|
|TSWREIS COE Entrance Test Application||TSWRCOE Application|
Hall Ticket: The Candidates are advised to collect Hall-ticket duly downloading immediately after submission of application through online. The same has to be certified by the Principal / Head Master, where the candidate is studying. Official Website address: www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in OR OR TSWREIS Website: http://tswreis.in/
FAQs on TSWRCOE CET Application Form
What are the details required for online applying for TSWREIS COE Entrance Test?
The following Requirements for online applying
1) Student Name: –
2) House Name: –
3) Date of birth in Bonafide: –
4) Cell no: –
5) Take Group in Intermediate: –
6) Name of the school where the student is currently studying: –
7) Student Aadhaar Number: –
8) Mother's Name: –
9) Father's Name: –
10) Village Name: –
11) Zone Name: –
12) District Name: –
13) Postbox Number: –
14) Student Photo: –
15) Student Signature: –
16) Cast and Group: –
17) Medium of Student: –