How to Apply for TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2021, TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2021 Online application is to be available on its official website. Students may follow the instructions for How to apply for TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2021 (TTWRS CET) and Submit online application form 2021for TS Tribal Welfare 6th to 9th Class Admissions.
TSTWREIS has published the TTWR Schools Entrance Test 2020 notification for admission into 6th,7th, 8th, 9th classes in its TS Tribal Welfare Residential Schools for the academic year 2021-2022. This time TSTWREIS invites online application forms from Boys & Girls for admissions into and 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th classes in English for the new academic year in the TS TWREIS institutions functioning in Gurukulam.
TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2021
Before filling the application online with the required details and supporting certificates, it is essential that candidates read the information carefully.
For 5th Class Admission: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2011 (9 years to 13 years but not completed the 13 years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2011. (9 years to 11 years but not completed the 11 years)
|Name Of The Exam||TTWREIS Entrance Test|
|Conducting Society Name||Telangana State Tribal Welfare|
|Title||TS Tribal Welfare Admissions|
|Subject||How To Apply for TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2021|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||TTWREIS Entrance Test|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Physical Education Common Entrance Test|
|Starting Date To Apply||07-05-2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||23-05-2021|
|Category||How to Apply|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Exam Date||Dates to be announced later|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||6th/7th/8th/9th Class|
For 6th Class Admission: For 6th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2010 and (10 years to 14 years but not completed the 14 years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2008 to 31.08.2010. (10 years to 12 years but not completed the 12 years) and
For 7th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2009 and (11 years to 15 years but not completed the 15 years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2007 to 31.08.2009.(11 years to 13 years but not completed the 13 years) and
For 8th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2004 to 31.08.2008 and (12 years to 16 years but not completed the 16years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2006 to 31.08.2008.(12 years to 14 years but not completed the 14 years) and
For 9th Class: SC / ST students should have born between 01.09.2003 to 31.08.2007 and (13 years to 17 years but not completed the 17 years) and OC / BC / SC-Converted Christians (BC-C) should have born between 01.09.2005 to 31.08.2007.(13 years to 15 years but not completed the 15 years) and
How to apply for TTWREIS 6th/7th/8th/9th Class Entrance Test 2021
- The candidates shall first download the ‘TSTWREIS gurukulam entrance test 2020 notification’ from the website http://tgtwgurukulam.telangana.gov.in or http://cet.cgg.gov.in/tstw/?login-theme-1and go through it carefully and satisfy their eligibility for appearing for TSTWREIS CET 2021.
- The candidate after satisfying herself/himself about the eligibility criteria for TSTWREIS CET 2021. shall the submission of application form through Online mode only.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure of submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application form. The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5X3.5cms before filling in the on-line application.’
- Initial steps to be followed before filling Online Application Form
- Go to http://swreishms.cgg.gov.in/tstw/.
- Click on Application for School of Excellence Bhadrachalam at Khammam for filling Online Application Form.
- Then Online Application Form will be opened for TSTWREIS SOE CET 2021.
- Personal Details, Residential Address, Address of Educational Institution details and Admission Preferences should be filled up by the user.
Model application form:
Application Form details for Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential School of Excellence Common Entrance Test 2021
I. Personal Details:
1. Name of Applicant
2. Father’s / Guardian’s Name
3. Mother’s Name
4. Admission seeking Class
5. Caste & Sub Caste
6. Date of Birth
7. Gender Boy/ Girl
8. Whether the Candidate belongs to Schedule Area / Agency? Yes/No
9. Photograph of the Applicant Choose File
II. Residential Address:
5. Pin Code
6. Contact / Mobile Number
7. Father’s / Guardian’s Occupation
8. Father’s / Guardian’s Annual Income
9. Aadhar Number
III. Address of Educational Institution:
1. Previous studied Institution Type
2. Institution Name
6. Exam Center
IV. Admission Preferences: Select the preferences from this section
Important dates: (Not official dates)
1. Commencement of online applications: 07-05-2021
2. Last date for receiving applications: 23-05-2021
3. The date for Downloading the Hall tickets One week before of entrance exam
4. Date of Entrance Test: 30-05-2021
5. The date for the announcement of result: 14-06-2021
Note: Above mentioned dates are tentative.Official dates would be released soon on its web portal.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details