University of Hyderabad PG & Research Program admissions 2021 through Entrance Exam, The University of Hyderabad(UoH) has given the PG and Research Programs admission notification.The University of Hyderabad will conduct the entrance exams online for admission to various post graduate (PG), research based courses in September.
The exams are scheduled to be held in August/ September . The varsity has decided to conduct the entrance exam following the Supreme Court nod to conduct JEE Main and NEET in September. UoH invites applications from the eligible, interested, bright and aspiring students committed to excellence to apply for admission to various postgraduate courses and research programs for the academic year 2021-2022 through an All-India entrance examination (UoH PG Entrance Exam).
The University offers, subject to availability, hostel facility to the students admitted to any of its regular programs of study. PG Courses and Research Programs. (1). I.M.A. and I.M.Sc.( 5-year Integrated) Courses: (10 Semesters) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.
2. PG Courses (after 3/4-year graduation): (4/ 6 semesters) in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Art History, Communication, Business Administration in Health Care and Hospital Management, Health Psychology, Master of Computer Applications and Master of Public Health.
3. Master of Business Administration Adv. PG Diploma and P.G Diploma: (2 semesters) in Folk Culture Studies, Mineral Exploration, Sanskrit Computational Linguistics, Children Theatre/ Theatre in Education and Health Communication.
4. M.Tech. Programs: (4 semesters) in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology (CS/ AI/ IT), Integrated Circuit Technology, Bioinformatics, Mineral Exploration, Materials Engineering, and Nano Science and Technology.
5. M.Phil. Programs: (2 semesters) in Humanities and Social Sciences.
6. Ph.D. Programmes: (2-5 years) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.
7. Integrated M.Phil./ Ph.D. in Cognitive Science.
8. Integrated M.Sc./ Ph.D. in Biotechnology.
Centers for the entrance examinations:
Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Ananthapur, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Calicut, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dimapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Jammu, Kadapa, Karimnagar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nizamabad, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Raipur, Shillong, Srinagar, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, and Warangal.
General Information: Detailed information is given in the Prospectus 2021 which is available on the University’s website. Printed copies are not available with the University for sale. Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree and expecting their results and certificates before 31st July 2020 are also eligible to apply.
Reservation of seats: Reservation of seats shall be as per the GOI/UGC norms for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ Wards/Dependants of defense personnel/ Kashmiri Migrants/ Foreign Nationals/ NRIs. Few seats are also provided to the nominees from some UT/NE states. Relaxation in the prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying degree examination is also provided for SC/ST/PH categories.
Important Information: Hall Tickets, information to short-listed candidates for interview and selected/wait-listed candidates will only be notified on the website. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check the University website for downloading the Hall Tickets, results and the relevant formats required for admission.
The University will not be held responsible for communication of the same. For further details including courses offered, eligibility criteria, application fee, reservation policy and the Prospectus, please refer to the website http://acad.uohyd.ac.in or http://www.uohyd.ac.in
Candidates belonging to the general category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs 600. The registration fee for the EWS category candidates is Rs. 550, for OBC candidates, is Rs. 400, and for SC, ST, and PWD candidates are Rs. 275.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the University website. The application form has to be submitted online. Before applying online, the candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature. Submit/Post your application form along with enclosures, before the last date, to the Deputy Registrar (A&E), University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046.
However, for any difficulties experienced in filling up the online application form or for any other feedback, students are advised to contact the University at ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. For more information regarding the eligibility criteria, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
1. Downloading of Prospectus and submitting the online application form the University Website: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in: 21-06-2021
2. Last date for submitting the online Applications: 20-07-2021
3. Downloading of Hall Tickets from 1 week before the exam date
4. Dates of Entrance Examinations: August/ September