The University of Hyderabad(UoH) has given the PG and Research Programs admission notification on 30-03-2019 and UoH invites from eligible, interested, bright and aspiring students committed to excellence to apply for admission to various postgraduate courses and research programmes for the academic year 2019-2019 through an All-India entrance examination. The University offers, subject to availability, hostel facility to the students admitted to any of its regular programmes of study. PG Courses and Research Programs
1. I.M.A. and I.M.Sc.( 5-year Integrated) Courses: (10 Semesters) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.
2. PG Courses (after 3/ 4 year graduation): (4/ 6 semesters) in Sciences, Humanities, Social Sciences, Performing Arts, Fine Arts, Art History, Communication, Business Administration in Health Care and Hospital Management, Health Psychology, Master of Computer Applications and Master of Public Health.
3. Master of Business Administration Adv. PG Diploma and P.G Diploma: (2 semesters) in Folk Culture Studies, Mineral Exploration, Sanskrit Computational Linguistics, Children Theatre/ Theatre in Education and Health Communication.
4. M.Tech. Programmes: (4 semesters) in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology (CS/ AI/ IT), Integrated Circuit Technology, Bioinformatics, Mineral Exploration, Materials Engineering and Nano Science and Technology.
5. M.Phil. Programmes: (2 semesters) in Humanities and Social Sciences.
6. Ph.D. Programmes: (2-5 years) in Sciences, Humanities and Social Sciences.
7. Integrated M.Phil./ Ph.D. in Cognitive Science.
8. Integrated M.Sc./ Ph.D. in Biotechnology.
Centres for the entrance examinations:
Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Ananthapur, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Bhopal, Calicut, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dimapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Imphal, Jaipur, Jammu, Kadapa, Karimnagar, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nizamabad, Patna, Pune, Ranchi, Raipur, Shillong, Srinagar, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Warangal.
Detailed information is given in the Prospectus 2019 which is available on the University’s website. Printed copies are not available with the University for sale. Candidates who are appearing in the final examination of the qualifying degree and expecting their results and certificates before 31st July 2019 are also eligible to apply.
Reservation of seats:
Reservation of seats shall be as per the GOI/UGC norms for SC/ST/OBC/PH/ Wards/Dependants of defence personnel/ Kashmiri Migrants/ Foreign Nationals/ NRIs. Few seats are also provided to the nominees from some UT/NE states. Relaxation in the prescribed percentage of marks in the qualifying degree examination is also provided for SC/ST/PH categories.
Important Information: Hall Tickets, information to short-listed candidates for interview and selected/wait-listed candidates will only be notified in website. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check the University website for downloading the Hall Tickets, results and the relevant formats required for admission. The University will not be held responsible for communication of the same. For further details including courses offered, eligibility criteria, application fee, reservation policy and the Prospectus 2016-17, please refer to the web-site http://acad.uohyd.ac.in or http://www.uohyd.ac.in
How to apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through University website. Application form has to be submitted online. Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature. Submit/Post your application form along with enclosures, before last date, to the Deputy Registrar (A&E), University of Hyderabad, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500 046.
1. Downloading of Prospectus and submitting the online application from the University Website: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in: 013-04-2019
2. Last date for submitting the online Applications: 01-04-2019
3. Downloading of Hall Tickets from: ..
4. Dates of Entrance Examinations:..