NTA JEE Main 2023 or JEE Main Exam 2023 for admission into NITs, IIITs and other engineering, architecture courses. National Testing Agency (NTA) is all set to begin the application process for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main for admission to undergraduate engineering and architecture colleges across the country. Candidates can apply for the same at jeemain.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
Chances to be introduced: The JEE Main will be mandatory for foreign-nationals seeking admissions to NITs, IIITs and other government-funded engineering colleges in India. Candidates who wish to apply are requested to visit the official website and apply for the same.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main) registration process is expected to begin shortly. NTA will be administering the JEE Main exam and the schedule will be released on the official website of JEE Mains. The engineering entrance examination will be conducted in four sessions and the candidates will get admissions to B Tech aspirants, B Arch, and B Planning courses in various colleges.
Candidates can appear for the multiple sessions of JEE Mains and their score from the best session will be considered. Candidates will be required to register themselves using their details and documents. Students who have qualified Class 12 can apply for the examination, the detailed JEE Mains eligibility criteria will be announced on the official website.
|Name of the Exam||JEE Main 2022|
|Title||Apply for the JEE Main Exam 2022|
|Subject||NTA would release the JEE Main Exam 2022 notification|
|Registration||The application window will remain open from April 18 to April 25.|
|JEE Main Web Portal||https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/|
- For submission of online application form of JEE Main for admission to Undergraduate Programs in NITs, IIITs and other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs) etc. in the next academic year.
- Admission criteria: Admission criteria to undergraduate engineering programs at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTI), Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main).
- Syllabus for JEE Main: All the candidate who will be appearing for the JEE (Main) can check the detailed syllabus of the examination from here – JEE Main Exam Syllabus.
- There has been no change in other details of the examination and students can refer to the JEE Main notification, for further details.
- For more updates and the latest news related to JEE Main exam, students are advised to keep visiting the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
JEE Main Exam pattern
JEE Main is for both Engineering and Architecture entrance. The engineering entrance exam(JEE Main Paper-I) will have three parts i.e., a. mathematics, b. physics and c. chemistry with equal weightage. While the architecture entrance exam (JEE Main Paper-II) is will be divided into two parts i.e., a. part one will be a computer-based test with mathematics and aptitude test and b. part II will be a drawing test.
The engineering exam will consist of 90 questions, each for four marks. The exam is for 360 marks and each question marks for four marks and for every wrong answer one mark is deducted. After conducting the exams, a consolidated rank list will be released. In the meanwhile, separate lists constituting of percentile score will be declared. Among Indian nationals, the candidates who secure a rank in top 2,45,000 are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced which is entrance gateway for admission to IITs. The rank list of DASA will be released separately, as informed by the NTA.
|JEE Mains Event||Date|
|JEE Main 2022 Registration Begins||March 2023|
|Session 1||June 2023|
|Session 2||July 2023|
|JEE Main 2022 Result||July first week|
|JEE Advanced 2022 Exam||July 2023|
JEE Main Details:
JEE(Main) Exam has two papers,
- JEE Main Paper-1 (BE /B Tech) in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and
- JEE Main Paper-2 (B.Arch. /B.Planning) – Mathematics- Part I and Aptitude Test-Part II in “Computer Based Test (CBT)” mode only and Drawing Test -Part III in “Pen & Paper Based” (offline) mode to be attempted on a drawing sheet.
- Candidates may take Paper-1 (B E /B Tech) or Paper-2 (B Arch /B Planning.) or both as per the course(s) they are seeking admission to.
JEE Main score is applicable for admission to NITs, IIITs, CFTIs and even private engineering and architecture courses. A cut-off will also be released for the candidates to qualify for JEE Advanced exam which is an entrance gateway for admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
Who can appear for this exam?
The candidates who have already appeared in the January exam can reappear in this exam and it will not be counted as their second attempt. The examination consists of three divisions that are mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. They are for 25 marks each. The exams will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. The BArch exam will be a pen paper-based test only.
After the mains examination, the candidates who score beyond expectations are allowed to appear for the Advanced examination through which they are granted admissions in IITs. Rest candidates can apply in NITs and IIITs only if they do not clear Advanced exam.
How to download the JEE Main Information Bulletin PDF?
Joint Entrance Examination notification and Information Bulletin is released by the NTA on its JEE Main web portal, https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/. National Testing Agency will conduct JEE Mains in two sessions- First session will be conducted in April 2023 and the second session will be held in May 2023. Candidates can apply for JEE Mains 2023 on the official website. All interested are advised to keep a check on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in for more updates.
- Visit the nta.nic.in Website
Students need to visit the official website, nta.nic.in in your device browser.
- Click on JEE Main Link
Once you reach the official website, click on the JEE Main link on the home page. Then, Joint Entrance Examination Main Official website, https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/ would be opened in your device.
- Click on Information Bulletin Link
On the home page of JEE Main, click on the Information Bulletin of JEE (Main) link under the Information tab. Then, a new pdf file would be opened in your device.
- Check the detailed information
Candidates can check the JEE Main information and read the instructions carefully which were provided in the Information Bulletin PDF file.
- Download the Information Bulletin
After checking the all details, candidates can download the Information Bulletin. Take a print it and preserve it for future reference.
Steps to apply for JEE Main registration:
Candidates are requested to visit the official website of the JEE Main page i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in. On the homepage, candidates are requested to click on the link which says “JEE MAIN 2023 March Session”. A new page will appear on the screen. Now the candidate is requested to make their account. After creating your account, login using your credentials and fill the application form. Now, upload the required documents and pay the fee. The last step for the candidate is to click on the submit option.
- Log on to the official website of JEE (Main)
- On the homepage, search for the link which says “JEE MAIN Session”
- Make your log in account
- Login using your credentials and fill the form
- Upload the required documents and pay the application fee
- Click on submit
List of Documents
Candidates will be required to submit the following documents while registering for the JEE Mains:
- Recent black and white photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb)
- Candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Verified result awaited attestation form (file size: 50kb to 500kb)
- Caste certificate (if mentioned)
- PwD certificate in jpg/jpeg format
Candidates appearing for the JEE Mains can check the JEE Mains syllabus which includes subjects like Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and others. However, NTA has not released JEE Mains 2023 syllabus yet but there is no information about the change of syllabus as of now.
What is the JEE Main Exam Pattern?
JEE Main is likely to be conducted following last year's exam pattern featuring multiple-choice questions (MCQs). The examination could be divided into three sections – physics, chemistry, and mathematics featuring 30 questions each. Out of these 30 questions, candidates may have to attempt any 25 while the remaining five question will be given as options. The three-hour-long computer-based test (CBD) is likely to feature 75 questions carrying four marks each. For every wrong attempt, there could be one negative mark.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything
12th Model Paper 2022 | Pavzi | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2022 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|