DSE Telangana-RC.No.265/MDM/2015 Dated:01.03.2016-MDM-Issue of instructions to the District Educational Officers for effective implementation of Mid Day Meal Scheme.
All the Mandal Educational Officers are requested to update the data in MDM – MIS portal immediately
All the DEOs in the State are requested to furnish the following information:
1) To furnish cook-cum-helpers Account number, IFSC Code, Name of the Bank, Branch name and copy of the pass book for payment of Honorarium to CCH.
2) To furnish Bank Account numbers of Head Masters/SMCs and Cooking agency/SHG, IFSC Code, Name of the Bank, Branch name and copy of the pass book for payment of cooking cost.
3) Details of PD Account Number and balance of amount available in the PD Account.
4) To submit Toll Free help line number on the grievance/ Mid Day Meal Scheme.
5) To furnish the information on providing of kitchen utensils supplied under Mid Day Meal Scheme, and also school wise requirement.
6) To furnish the status on the Kitchen-cum-stores including no. of kitchen sheds sanctioned, completed and under progress in Phase-I and Phase-II.
They are also requested to issue instructions to the concerned HMs update the records of Mid Day Meal Scheme maintained at school level and update the data of all the components in MDM-MIS portal.