UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019 Admit Card For Prelims Exam/ UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 admit cards released and Download it form upsc.gov.in/ e-Admit Cards for CS(P) Examination, 2019 can be downloaded directly from UPSCONLINE.NIC.IN: Admit cards have been released for the forthcoming Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019. Candidates can download from the official website of the Union Public Service Commission at upsc.gov.in. Admit cards have been released for all the candidates who have registered to appear for one of the most coveted examinations of the country. According to Union Government, a total of 980 bureaucrats will be selected this year through UPSC Civil Services Exam 2019. UPSC had invited applications in February this year. As per the existing calendar of the Commission, the preliminary examination will be held on 02 June 2019.
This year, the Commission will conduct the Civil Services Exam (Preliminary) much earlier than the previous years, in accordance with the Rules published by the Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India Extraordinary.
How to download UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2019 admit card:
Step 1: Log on to the official website of UPSC, upsc.gov.in
Step 1: On the homepage, click on ‘E-admit card’ link
Step 2: Enter your Registration Id or Roll Number
Step 3: Click on submit
Step 4: E-admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Download and take print out of the same.
No paper admit card for civil services prelims: Candidates appearing for the preliminary examination of the civil services on June 3 will not be issued a physical copy of their admit card but will have to download it and carry a printout with them, the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) said today.
The posts are available in the following:
Indian Administrative Service.
Indian Foreign Service.
Indian Police Service.
Indian P and T Accounts & Finance Service, Group A.
Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group A.
Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group A.
Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group A.
Indian Revenue Service (IT), Group A.
Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group A (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
Indian Postal Service, Group A.
Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group A.
Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group A.
Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group A.
Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group A.
Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group A.
Indian Defence Estates Service, Group A.
Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group A.
Indian Trade Service, Group A (Grade III).
Indian Corporate Law Service, Group A.
Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group B (Section Officer).
Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group B.
Delhi, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group B.
Pondicherry Civil Service, Group B.
Pondicherry Police Service, Group B.
UPSC Civil Services Exam, which grabs huge response and attention from government job aspirants, is conducted every year in various stages – Preliminary, Main and Personal Interview to select officers for services like, IAS, IPS, IFS and others. Admit card link will be active till 18 June 2019. However candidates are suggested to download at the earliest in order to avoid last minute rush.
Civil Services Exam has already witnessed the wrath of few aspirants since the day its official notification has been released. In March 2019, a group of aspirants in a petition demanded compensatory attempts to be given to them for the ‘undue hardship’ they have faced during the last five years since 2011 ‘as a result of frequent, discriminatory and sudden changes that were introduced in the exam pattern’.
The UPSC will conduct the UPSC Civil Service prelims 2019 exam on June 02, 2019.
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 Admit Cards:
UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2019 Admit Cards download from upsc.gov.in: The Commission has urged candidates to check the entries made in the admit card, immediately after downloading it. Issues if any must be brought to the notice of the Commission. The admit card is a mandatory to be carried along with on the exam day. Other exam day rules can be found from the instruction booklet released by the Commission.
Important Instructions for admit cards downloading:
1. Check the eAdmit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this eAdmit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the eAdmit Card and in the event of any other person using this eAdmit Card, the onus lies on you to prove that you have not
used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test
Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
7. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination.
8. If you appear at a centre / sub centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your eAdmit Card, your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your
candidature is liable to be cancelled.
9. Read the “Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the examination” given in “Rules for the Examination” available in Examination Notice and “Poster” containing
instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
10. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
11. Mobile Phones, Calculators, IT Gadgets and any other Communication device such as Bluetooth etc. are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being
conducted. Any Infringements of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. There will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
13. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
14. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items and bags to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will
not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
15. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the eadmit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport,Voter I Card etc.
and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
16. Orthopedically /Visually Impaired candidates, who have opted for their own scribe, may note that their own scribe will be allowed for the exam only with a separate eAdmit
Card for such scribe. The eAdmit Cards for the own scribes will be issued separately.
1. The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2019 will be held in two sessions and each session will have two hours plus twenty minutes per hour (total forty minutes)
compensatory time for Visually Impaired candidates (visual impairment 40% or more) and the candidates with Locomotor Disability with Cerebral Palsy (suffering from
dominant writing) extremity with minimum 40% impairment only.Such candidates will accordingly be allowed two hours and forty minutes to answer in each session.
2. The Candidates with disabilities, who have been permitted by the Commission to bring their own scribe to write the exam, will be allowed to avail the assistance of such
Scribe, only if he/she carries a valid Scribe Admit Card duly issued by the Commission for such purpose.
3. The Candidates with disabilities, who have been permitted by the Commission to bring their own scribe to write the exam, will not be allowed to change their Scribe
4. The scribe will read out the question to the candidate and on candidate’s instruction, mark and shade the appropriate circles on the objective type OMR sheet. The
candidate will clearly indicate to the scribe as to which of the four responses in his/her estimation, is the correct response so that the scribe can mark the answer accordingly
by blackening the appropriate circle with Black Ball Point Pen.
5. The scribe will make no gestures, sounds or any other response or communication designed to indicate to the candidate the correctness or otherwise of the answer being
recorded by him/her.Any such attempt would entail disqualification of the candidate and stringent action against both the candidate and the scribe shall be taken.
6. The peace in the examination hall or of the other candidates seated in the examination hall should not be disturbed while the scribe reads out the questions to the
candidate or when the candidate indicates the correct response to the scribe for marking in the answersheet.
7. The candidate and the scribe will sign a declaration that they are aware of/have read the Commission’s instructions regarding the conduct of the candidates and their
scribe and they undertake to abide by these instructions.
8. No TA/DA or any remuneration will be paid by the Commission either to the candidates or the scribes brought by them.
9. Violation of any of the instructions shall entail cancellation of the candidature of the candidate in addition to any other appropriate action that may be taken by the
Commission against the candidate/scribe. Both the candidate and the scribe shall be subject to the rules of examination and action will be taken against them for violation
of the same as per rules of the examination.
Steps to download UPSC Civil Service 2019 preliminary exam admit card:
~ Go to the official website for the UPSC (upsc.gov.in).
~ Click on the notification for the admit card of the UPSC civil service prelims 2019.
~ Enter your details in the fields provided and submit them.
~ Download the admit card and take a print out for further reference.
Admit cards website: https://upsconline.nic.in/