UP government to provide Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching 2022 classes for competitive exams from February 16 To provide assistance to the youth who will be appearing for the competitive exams, the Uttar Pradesh government would open free coaching centers that will offer free classes to aspiring students in the state.
UPSC, JEE, NEET, CDS, NDA free coaching: The new free coaching scheme for poor students brought by Uttar Pradesh government has become an instant hit. Under Abhyudaya Scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government aims to provide free coaching for UPSC, JEE, NEET and other competitive exams to the students who can not afford expensive coaching.
Government has decided to set up ‘Abhyudaya’ coaching centres for aspiring candidates preparing to qualify the NEET, JEE (Mains and Advanced), CDS, NDA, UPSC and all other competitive exams under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Scheme.
Abhyudaya Yojana is a ‘path pradarshak’ for holistic development. The free coaching facility will provide great support to the poor and deprived students whose guidance will be taken care of by the state government.
The coaching institutes will start functioning from February 16 and registration for classes will commence on February 10. The ‘Abhyudaya’ coaching centres will be set up at the divisional level in the first phase and to be followed up at the district level in the next phase.
The government job aspirants should utilise the free coaching classes wonderful opportunity to crack the jobs in the competitive exams being held by the State government. Students should continue the tempo and seriousness till the end of the coaching to secure the jobs. Everyone must attend the classes without fail.
The free coaching centers would open under a new scheme called ‘Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana’. These centers would provide free coaching to candidates preparing to qualify for the NEET, JEE (Mains and Advanced), CDS, NDA, UPSC, and all other competitive exams.
Uttar Pradesh Govt launched the ‘Abhyudaya’ scheme that will start free-of-cost coaching centres in the state. The scheme aims to provide assistance to all such students who want to prepare for various competitive examinations but are unable to do due to their financial status.
The free-of-cost coaching institutes will start functioning from ‘Basant Panchami’ (February 16), the day of worship to the goddess of learning, Saraswati. Under the scheme, the students will be able to attend offline classes and will also get online study material. The coaching centres will give a new platform to youths and motivate them to scale new heights.
Free Coaching Centers Features:
- Career and Guidance Counselling: The coaching will also involve provision of direct counselling by senior IAS, IPS and PCS officers for the aspirants.
- NDA Training: In case of examinations like the NDA (National Defence Academy) and CDS (Combined Defence Services), thorough training will be given by principals of Sainik Schools in UP.
- NEET UG and JEE Main Coaching: Along with this, there will be separate classes for NEET and JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) exams for admission into the prestigious IITs.
- All the lectures and complete study material covering the entire syllabus of various examinations will also be made available online.
- Doubt solving sessions: For better guidance, the state government will also organise doubt solving sessions to help the candidates to choose the best field for them and it will be accompanied by discussions with experts as guest lecturers.
- The guest lecturers will help them with quick preparation and techniques to write crisp answers in the exam.
How to register for Uttar Pradesh Free Coaching 2022?
The state government will launch an e-learning content platform for students to register. In the portal, videos of experts sharing their experiences related to preparation for the exam would be uploaded.
There will be sessions for each competitive exam and in each session, at least five classes would be conducted, each class would be for 90 minutes duration. The state government will pay an amount of Rs.1000 for each class to the teachers.
The coaching centers will be set up at the divisional level in the first phase followed by the opening of centers at the district level in the next phase.
UP Free Coaching 2021 for UPSC, JEE, NEET and how to apply for UP CM’s Abhyudaya Scheme. Uttar Pradesh government has given the opportunity for the students who are appearing for the competitive examination under UP government’s ‘Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana’ scheme will provide free Coaching to UPSC, JEE, NEET and other exam aspirants. Candidates can register online on .
Candidates who will be appearing for the competitive exam can register themselves on online at abhyuday.up.gov.in for UP CM’s Abhyudaya Scheme (मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना). The registration process starts from February 10, 2021. Coaching classes will begin from February 16, 2021 on online mode and offline mode.
The Government is starting this free coaching initiative to provide assistance to the candidates who cannot afford expensive coaching classes. The registration process for UP CM’s Abhyudaya Scheme will be started very soon on its web portal.
Steps to apply for UP Free Coaching 2022
- Visit the official website of UP CM’s Abhyudaya Scheme: abhyuday.up.gov.in.
- In this home page, Click on the register link.
- Fill details like name, age, mobile number and email ID.
- Candidates will be received an educational calendar with virtual class’s links.
- The classes will be held daily in morning and evening sessions.