AP VRO VRA Posts Online Applications 2021, VRO and VRA Posts Recruitment Notification has been issued by the district collectors of Andhra Pradesh.
VRO and VRA Posts Recruitment Online Application Submission is going on. Rural background candidates choose best Internet centre while applying through online. In the last time many candidates lost their opportunities while sending application.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- The applicant must compulsorily fill-up all relevant columns of application and submit application through WEBSITE only.
- The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the WEBSITE and within the time shall only be considered and the Collectors will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
- Applicants must compulsorily upload his / her own scanned photo and signature through J.P.G. format.
- The applications available in the WEBSITE (http://ccla.cgg.gov.in) from 28.12.2021 to 13.01.2021 (Note:- 12.01.2021 is the last date for payment of fee)
- No need of enclosing any certificates at the time of filing applications.
- Applicants are free to apply for any one of the post notified i.e., either V.R.O., or V.R.A., or to apply for both the posts i.e., V.R.O., and V.R.A.,
- The application fee is Rs.300/- for one post with 50% concession to SC / ST applicants ie. Rs.150/-. 100% fee concession to Physically challenged candidates on production of a Xerox copy of the SADERM certificate to the concerned authorities.
- If a candidate wants to apply for both the posts he shall pay a fees of Rs.600/-
- The fees shall be paid in any of E-seva, Me-seva, aponline centres or web portal of CGG and obtain acknowledgement.
- The applicant for the V.R.A., post must be a native of the village for which he is making application and he shall belong to the category for which the post is notified.
- Appointment orders to the selected candidate will be given subject to the production of relevant Certificates relating to Age, Education qualification, Nativity and Caste etc.,
- .IMPORTANT:- Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies / Printed application form will not be entertained. 1
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final and data entry processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
Precautions – While applying
VRA Posts are village level posts. Before applying for the post of VRA please ensure that, Is the VRA post in your Village vacant or not? So you can use district wise helpline to know the vacancy. Please verify your details upto your satisfaction before you submit the form on Online.
Step wise procedure for applying on Online:
- Approach any E-seva / Mee – seva / APOnline with the following details:
Date of Birth;
Name of the Post;
- Get details of the fee amount to be paid.
- Pay the fee for each post you want to apply. Get the journal number along with receipt
- Next day visit http://ccla.cgg.gov.in on computer or at any internet centre
- Enter the name and Date of Birth as entered in the SSC memo. DOB format dd/mm/yyyy
- Enter your mobile no:
- Fill in the required data
- At the end enter the paid fee amount
- Click the submit button.
- Apply two online forms for VRO and VRA. If you want to appear for both selection tests.
- Last date for fee payemnt: 12th, January 2021.
- Last date for Online Application: 13th, January 2021
Please verify the following details after filling up the Online application:
- District at which the post applied for
- Journal No.
- Fee and date
- Post applied for
- PHC yes/No
- Enter the verification code and send online application.