Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2021 admit card will be released on December 21, 2020. XLRI Jamshedpur, the conducting body of XAT 2021, will release admit cards at xatonline.in.
The Management entrance test, for admission to 160 participating institutions, will be held on January 3, 2021, at 71 exam centres across the country.
The XAT 2021 admit cards will mention details of the exams including names of candidates, XAT 2021 exam centres and XAT roll numbers.
How To Download XAT Admit Card 2021
- Go to the official website, xatonline.in
- Login using your XAT ID and password
- XAT 2021 admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Click on ‘download admit card’
- Take a print out for future reference
The XAT 2021 question paper will be divided into four sections: Verbal and Logical Ability, Decision Making, General Knowledge and Data Interpretation and Quantitative Ability. The duration of the test will be of three hours i.e., from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. There will be only overall time limits, there are no sectional time limits.
XAT is conducted by the Xavier School of Management (XLRI) on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XAT 2021 registration window was available from September 12 to December 20. XAT score is used by more than 160 institutes for admission.
XAT 2021: Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates should report to the exam centre one hour prior to the commencement of the exam.
- Carefully read and follow the instructions mentioned on the admit card on exam day.
- Candidates must be seated as per the Centre Registration Number (CRN).
- Negative marking for unattempted questions will be distributed across the three sections proportionately.
- Candidates who will finish the exam before the allotted time will not be allowed to leave the centre.
- XAT 2021 Admit card: Download December 20 onwards
- XAT 2020: Sunday, January 03, 2021
- XAT Result: January 31, 2021
- XAT Score Card: Download between January 31 and March 31, 2021.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details