Aakash Talent Quest Scholarship Exam Online form for Class 12 students/ATQ 2018 – For Medical (NEET) & Engineering (IIT-JEE) Short-Term Courses: Aakash Launches up to 100% Scholarship Exam ATQ-2018 for Crash-Courses & Test-Series Courses 2018
ATQ – A Unique Opportunity you can’t afford to miss !: In sync with its vision to become a leading educational group that works towards the overall development of the society by facilitating the brightest minds of the country to achieve what they deserve, Aakash comes up with a National level Talent Hunt scholarship exam, Aakash Talent Quest (ATQ) for class XII Studying/passed students.
Through this examination, students can get up to 100% scholarship on regular coaching classes for Short-term courses (Crash courses & Test series courses) for preparing Pre-Medical (NEET & AIIMS) and Engineering (IIT – JEE Main & Advanced) entrance exams 2018.
This exam aims to enable the most deserving students to achieve their goals of becoming top professionals by providing them once in a lifetime opportunity. This scholarship exam will be held at all Aakash study centers across India.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR MEDICAL & ENGINEERING ASPIRANTS:
Rank 01–50: 100% Scholarship ( in All* )
Rank 51–250: 80% Scholarship on Tuition fee only
Rank 251–500: 70% Scholarship on Tuition fee only
Rank 501–1000: 60% Scholarship on Tuition fee only
Rank 1001–2500: 50% Scholarship on Tuition fee only
Rank 2501–4500: 40% Scholarship on Tuition fee only
Rank 4501–10000: 30% Scholarship on Tuition fee only
Rank 10001–15000: 20% Scholarship on Tuition fee only
- EXAM DATE & TIME: 24th December and 10:30 A.M. to 01:30 P.M. (3 hrs.)
- ELIGIBILITY: Class XII Studying / Passed Students
- EXAM FEE: Rs.300/-
Terms & Conditions for Akash National Talent
- The paid amount is non-refundable and non-transferable in any case.
- All * = Tuition Fee + Registration Fee + Technology Fee + Examination Fee
- Last date of receiving duly filled Registration Form: 17th December 2018 (Sunday)
- Last date of receiving duly filled Registration Form with late fee ( 50/-): 19th December (Tuesday)