NTA NEET UG 2021 or NEET UG MBBS BDS Medical Entrance Test 2021. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, NEET UG is conducted as an eligibility test for admission to undergraduate medical and allied programmes (MBBS BDS Courses) in the country.
The NTA has released the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2021 exam schedule in the month of August 2019. The exam will be conducted in Hindi, English, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2021 registration process would begin from December 2, 2019. National Testing Agency, NTA would be conducting NEET 2021 for admission to undergraduate medical and dental examinations on May 3, 2021.
Registration process would be completely online and interested candidates are required to apply online on neet.nta.nic.in. Also, candidates interested in AIIMS MBBS and JIPMER MBBS programs may please note that they are also required to appear for NEET examination.
The Union Minister of Health, Dr. Harsh Vardhan had stated that NEET would be the only medical entrance examination in India from 2021. The Health Minister had stated that the admission to both AIIMS and JIPMER would also come under the ambit of NEET examination as per the newly constituted NMC Act 2019.
All students are hence advised to keep a check on the NEET 2021 notification which would be released by National Testing Agency by December 1, 2019. The registration process would begin on the official website from December 2.
NEET UG 2021
- The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the national entrance test for medical admissions. It will be held in May. For this, prepayers must follow the timetable and follow the timetable every day.
- You should focus your energies on testing so that you can write well when the test is done without trusting the rumours.
- Competition is the most likely test. This is where every subject is key. Prepare to continue focusing on all subjects.
- Solving Previous Years Papers and getting a full grip on the respective chapters is a must.
- Model questions on the topics should be practised by revising the topics already read by Inter for the first/second year without getting into new chapters.
- There are many free video lessons online if you have any questions. It is advisable to listen to them or resolve doubts by lecturers on the phone.
- There are model tests online. Writing them every 3 days and analyzing them from time to time is a good idea to focus on the weak points.
- If you continue to prepare regularly every day, you can succeed.
- Try to achieve full marks in Biology (Botany and Zoology). At the same time, if you have physics phobia, practice the questions and problems in the Previous Year Paper.
- The full score can be achieved with a little bit of chemistry. It is better to highlight formulas with a pen or write them down in a note chapter.
National Testing Agency, NTA would be conducting the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2021 only once a year next year. The examination would now be conducted in the same pattern as this year, in pen and paper mode on May 3, 2021 by NTA.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2021 is scheduled to be held on May 03, 2021, across centres in the country. All students and interested applicants are also informed that NEET 2021 is the only medical entrance examination for admission to MBBS and BDS or medical and dental colleges in the country. The NEET 2021 scores would be applicable to all government, government aided and private medical colleges in the country.
All candidates are advised to note that the NEET 2021 detailed notification would be available on the official website NTAneet.nic.in. It is important to carefully go through the detailed notification before filling the online application form.
Also, apart from AIIMS MBBS 2021 entrance test and JIPMER MBBS 2021 test, only NEET scores would be valid for admission to all MBBS and BDS courses in the country. Admissions to Armed Forces Medical College, AFMC would also be done on the basis of the NEET 2021 scores.
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for undergraduate medical courses will be held on May 3, Students from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh will be able to participate in the all India quota.
This means that 15 per cent MBBS and BDS seats available in government medical and dental colleges in the two Telugu states will be available for students from other states. Similarly, candidates from the two Telugu states will now be able to avail seats under the all India quota. At present, there are 1,100 MBBS seats in government colleges of which 165 seats will be available in the national pool.
The submission of online applications: 2nd December 2019 to January 6, 2021. The NTA declared two exam centers for NEET 2021 – Hyderabad and Warangal.
NEET UG 2021 Application Process: NEET 2021 Application Process may begin soon on the official website of NTA NEET -ntaneet.nic.in. The Online Application Process for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test – NEET 2021 and would be available soon with the Application Form, Syllabus, Detailed Information Bulletin and Payment tools.
Candidates aspiring to take admissions in UG Medical and Dental courses viz MBBS and BDS for the academic year 2021-20 in government as well as private medical colleges of the country (except AIIMS and JIPMER), must keep a tab on the official website to apply for NEET 2021.
Lakhs of medical aspirants across the country are waiting for NEET 2021 official notification amidst suggested changes in the eligibility criteria such as disqualifying Open School candidates from applying for the entrance exam and changing the upper age limit to 25 years.
NEET UG 2021 Important dates for Admit Cards uploading, Answer Key display, Results Declaration: Furthermore, there are reports on Health Ministry suggesting NEET qualification mandatory for Indian medical aspirants planning to study medicine at foreign medical institutions and universities.
NEET 2021 is scheduled to be conducted across the country on Sunday, 3rd May 2021. NTA had previously announced that same Question Paper will be set in all languages to ensure equal level of difficulty for all participants across India. As per Supreme Court’s order, the entrance exam will be bilingual. The syllabus for NEET 2021 (UG) will be same as before.
NTA releases major update for NEET 2021 exam syllabus: NTA has released a major update on the NEET 2021 examinations syllabus. Exact same syllabus for NEET 2021 as it is of NEET 2018: According to the board who is the official organizer of the national level medical exam, the syllabus of National Eligibility and Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 will be exactly same as it was for NEET, 2018.
Official NEET UG Syllabus: NEET UG Syllabus
NEET UG Exam Date: NEET 2021 exam is expected to be held on 26-07-2021 and the syllabus has been uploaded to the official website of NTA NEET, ntaneet.nic.in.
Classification of seats:
- All India Quota Seats
- State Government Quota Seats
- State/Management/NRI quota seats in private medical/dental colleges or any private/deemed university central pool quota seats.
Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG 2021: NEET 2021 Eligibility: The eligibility criteria remain more or less the same. Students who have appeared or would be appearing in their Class 12 or equivalent qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Also, the minimum age requirement for appearing in NEET is 17 years as on 31.12.2021. The upper age limit, as per the notification is 25 years as on the date of examination.
Also, please note that a maximum of 3 attempts would be allowed to candidates to appear in NEET. NEET 2017 was considered as the first attempt. Students who fulfil the criteria as mentioned can appear for NEET 2021. For candidates who appeared in 2017 and are planning to re-appear, NEET 2021 would be the last attempt. All candidates are hence advised to carefully go through the instructions before filling the online application form.
NEET 2021 Syllabus not to be changed, NTA issues notification: The NTA has issued an official notification, on its website NTAneet.nic.in, denying any sort of changes which were speculated to be made in the NEET UG syllabus. There were rumors that state curriculum might be included in the syllabus.
The notice issued by the NTA states, “The syllabus of NEET (UG) 2021 will be exactly same as it was for NEET (UG) 2017. There is no change in the syllabus of NEET (UG) 2021”. The NEET 2021 notification is expected to be released anytime soon.
NEET UG 2021 exam pattern: There will be one paper containing 180 objective type questions (four options with a single correct answer) from physics, chemistry and biology (botany and zoology).
The duration of paper would be three hours from 10 am to 1 pm. Question papers can be obtained in the following languages – Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
NEET UG Admit Card: The NTA will provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of NEET (UG) on the Board’s website along with a format for affixing of Postcard size photograph. Candidates are required to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein.
The candidate may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post. When candidate will download the Admit Card, a copy of the same in pdf format will also be emailed to the candidate on the registered email id.
The Admit Card will bear the candidate’s Roll Number, Name, Father’s Name, Category, Sub-Category, Photograph, Signature, Date of Birth, Language of Question Paper with Name and Address of examination entre allotted. The candidate should carefully examine the Admit Card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein.
How to Apply for NEET UG 2021: Candidates are reminded that only online application forms for NEET 2021 would be accepted. To apply, students are required to log in to the official website of NEET 2021 which is NTAneet.nic.in and click on Apply Online link – which is now active.
Follow the instructions and upload the image along with your signature to complete the form. All students are also reminded that the allocation of examination city would be strictly on first come first serve basis. Hence, it is always advisable to apply at the earliest. The online portal for NEET 2021 would be available from 2nd December 2019 to January 6, 2021.
Candidates can apply ONLY ONLINE.
- Online submission of application may be made by accessing the Board’s website www.ntaneet.nic.in Instructions for submitting online application and payment of fee are available on the website.
- Candidates may remit the fee in the following manner:
- Through any Debit/Credit Card
- Net Banking/UPIor
- c.e-wallets of the different service provider: ntaneet.nic.in
Steps to Apply for NEET UG 2021
- Visit the nearest Common Service Centres (CSCs) between 9:30 am and 6 pm
- Contact the Village Level Entrepreneur (VLE) present there and ask him / her to facilitate in filling the NEET 2021 application form
- Provide the details required for filling the NEET 2021 application form to the VLE
- Pay the NEET 2021 application fee
- Submit the NEET 2021 application form
- Pay the VLE for the support provided at the Common Service Centre
Important Dates for NEET 2021: Last date to Apply is January 6th
- NEET UG 2021: Exams on May 3, So, check important dates
- Online registration process: 2nd December 2019 to January 6, 2021
- The download of admit cards: 27th March 2021
- Date of examinations: The NEET UG 2021 will be held on 26-07-2021
- Result date: 4th June 2021.