All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS New Delhi will release the AIIMS MBBS admit cards on May,10. The admit cards would be available in online mode only on the official website. The steps to download the admit card are provided below with the direct link. The candidates who have registered for the examination would be able to download their admit card from aiimsexam.org.
The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi is expected to release admit card for MBBS entrance examination on May 15, 2019, on its official website. Once the admit cards are released, candidates who have applied for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination 2019 can visit the official website of AIIMS- aiimsexams.org- to obtain the admit cards. The MBBS entrance examination will be conducted in two shifts. Candidates are required to login with their registration ID and date of birth to get the AIIMS MBBS admit card. It is to be noted that no candidates would be allowed to enter the examination hall without admit card. AIIMS has scheduled to conduct MBBS entrance examination on May 25 and 26, 2019.
Important dates for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019:
1. Basic Registration (PAAR) for MBBS-2019 30th November, 2018 to 14th January, 2019 (5:00 PM)
2. Status update of Basic Registration 16th January, 2019
3. Correction of deficiency in Basic Registration: 17.01.2019 to 22.01.2019 (5:00 PM)
4. Final Status of Basic Registration for MBBS 2019: 25.01.2019
5. Uploading of Prospectus: 29.01.2019
6. Generation of Code for payment of fees and city choice for MBBS 2019 (only for those with verified basic registration): 29.01.2019 – 17.02.2019 (05:00 P.M.)
7. Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice) (only for those with verified basic registration and release of Generation of Code): 21.02.2019 – 12.03.2019 (05:00 P.M.)
8. Hosting / Uploading the Admit Cards on AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.org: 15th May, 2019
ONLINE (COMPUTER BASED TEST ) MODE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
9. Date of Entrance Examination Saturday 25th May, 2019 & Sunday, 26th May, 2019 ( Two Shifts per day )*
*Number of shifts may vary depending on number of applicants and or / logistics etc.
10. Expected date of Declaration of Result Wednesday, 12th June, 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS MBBS Admit Card 2019 is scheduled to be released on May 15, 2019. The AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination would be conducted on May 25, 26 across the country. Candidates who have registered for the medical entrance examination are required to download the admit cards from the official website aiimsexams.org.
Candidates are informed that AIIMS would not be sending any email or SMS regarding the release of the admit cards. Students are required to keep a check on the official website. The date has been released by AIIMS in the official bulletin and brochure.
Important information like the examination centre and the slot allotted would be shared on the admit cards. AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination would be conducted in two slots on each of the exam days. AIIMS MBBS 2019 examination would be a Computer based test. Results for AIIMS MBBS would be released tentatively on June 12, 2019.
A total of 1207 seats would be filled by means of the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination. These include 107 for AIIMS New Delhi and 100 each in Bhopal, Bhubhaneshwar, Guntur, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur and Rishikesh. For the remaining new AIIMS, the intake is limited to 50 seats for this year.
How to Download AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Cards:
Steps to download AIIMS MBBS Admit Card
Step 1. Log on to the official website aiimsexam.org
Step 2. On the homepage, Click on the link related AIIMS MBBS admit card download
Step 3. Enter all the required data such as Candidate Id, password etc.
Step 4. Click on login, admit card will be displayed on the screen
Step 5. Download the admit card and take a printout for future use.Candidates would require candidate Id and password. Candidates are advised to take two printouts at the examination centre. The candidates will not be able to enter in the examination hall without admit card.
The exam will be conducted for three hours and thirty minutes. It will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. Morning Shift, 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM and Afternoon Shift, 3:00 PM to 6:30 PM. AIIMS exam will be conducted in 171 cities across the country.
The online application was begun from February 21, 2019, and was ended on March 12, 2019. The admit cards will release on May 15, 2019, and the exam will conduct on May 25 and 26, 2019. The result would be declared on June 12, 2019.