AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2020 Online application form, How To Apply?. AIIMS MBBS 2020 Registration process would begin on the official exams website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences – aiimsexams.org. AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2020 is scheduled to be conducted in May at various exam centres across the country. Candidates seeking admissions in 9 AIIMS institutions for MBBS 2020 programme can follow the instructions below and apply online on or before the last date.
Candidates who want to take up medical courses need to apply for AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam. The final registration will commence in March. The examination will be conducted in May. The final result will be declared in June. AIIMS MBBS 2020 exam will be conducted in English and Hindi languages.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 has a total 1200 number of seats. The application process will comprise three steps- Basic Registration, Generation of Code and Final Registration. This year, AIIMS MBBS 2020 would be conducted for admissions to 15 AIIMS including AIIMS New Delhi and Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh, and Telangana
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi invites online applications for Entrance Examinations leading to admission in MBBS 2020 Course of AIIMS, New Delhi and Fourteen other AIIMS(Bathinda, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Deogarh, Gorakhpur, Jodhpur, Kalyani, Mangalagiri, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur, Rae Bareli, Rishikesh and Telangana).
1. Candidates who have passed/ appearing/ appeared in 12th class examination (in 10+2 scheme) with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
2. Those who secure aggregate of 60% marks (50% for SC/ ST, 45% for OPH) in English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology in 12th class examination (in 10+2 scheme).
Online Registration for applications
Basic Registration: Start in December
Status update of Basic Registration: in January
Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted: in January
Final status of Basic Registration: in January
Uploading of Prospectus: in January
Generation of Code for Final Registration: in February
Final Registration: in February
Date of Examination: in May
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Important Dates:
Basic Registration is 2nd week of November
Final Registration is 1st week of February
Status of Registration including rejection/deficiencies in application: in March
Uploading of AIIMS MBBS 2020 Admit Card: in May
Date of Examination: May (The examination would be conducted in two shifts, depending on number of applicants and/ or logistics.)
Result Declaration (Tentative): in June
Online Counseling Schedule: To be announced later
AIIMS MBBS Registration Process 2020
AIIMS MBBS Registration 2020 is expected to begin soon at the official website aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS or All India Institute of Management Sciences will commence the registration process for AIIMS MBBS 2020 soon. Based on the past year, AIIMS will begin the registration process for MBBS entrance exam by the end of November month. Interested candidates can register from the official website of AIIMS i.e. aiimsexams.org. AIIMS had introduced some changes in the application process.
AIIMS MBBA Registration: Earlier students were only needed to fill an application form, pay the fees, but from last year AIIMS has introduced a pre-registration for the exam which will be applicable for the admission to AIILMS MBBS -2020 as well as AIIMS MBBS 2020 exams.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Application Process:
There are three steps to complete the registration process for AIIMS MBBS 2020. Check here all the steps.
1. Basic registration: Basic registration is the first step which includes filling up all the basic details including personal details and educational details at aiimsexams.org. The basic registration process will begin from the end of November and continue till early December -2020.
2. Correct any mistakes: The second step is Status Check and rectification of errors. In this step, the varsity will give a change to the students to correct any mistakes on the application. Only the complete application will be selected and others will be rejected. Candidates whose applications are rejected at this stage would not be able to go ahead with the next stage or Final Registration.
3. Generation of Code and Final Registration: The third and final step is the Generation of Code and Final Registration. In this step, candidates will be needed to generate a code, which would then be required for final registration. Final registration would involve paying the fees. Only the candidates who complete final registration would be allowed to appear for the AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.
Candidates who have already filled their Basic registration form will not be needed to do the same this year. The previous registration number can be used this year as well.
Basic registration for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2020:
1. The process of registration will thus begin almost six months in advance. In the basic step of registration, the candidate is expected to fill in all the basic details along with the image. All the filled in information will be cross-examined.
2. After that, the candidates will be communicated whether their basic registration is accepted or not. They will be given a unique identification number for the same
3. The candidates will be informed whether their registration is accepted, and their details will be stored with a unique identification number. Thus, candidates will not be subjected to the pressures of last-minute rush and the fear of rejection of applications without any time left to make amends,” said the statement.
4. The basic registration process will close prior to the entrance examination so that no further applications can be filled.
Final registration for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2020:
1. If any candidate is unwilling to appear in 2020, then they must not proceed for the final registration step. Their basic registration information will be stored and can be used in the subsequent year.
2. The candidates who wish to appear the very year must proceed for the final registration process.
3. Fill in all the necessary details like education qualification, examination centre and final payment.
4. According to the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Prospectus, the eligible applicants will be issued the admit cards.
5. Candidates must complete final registration every time for subsequent entrance examinations.
6. The Prospectus with Examination city will be uploaded before the start of Final Registration.
7. More examination details will be available on aiimsexams.org.
The expected date for starting of Basic Registration is 2nd week of November and Final Registration is 1st week of February. Again, it must keep in mind that only those candidates who will fill the Basic Registration form and correct their errors and deficiencies within stipulated time as well as found their Basic Registration in order, will only be eligible to fill Final Registration for AIMS-MBBS Entrance Examination.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi is likely to start the basic registration process or first stage registration process soon on its website. Candidates who want to appear for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination can apply for the examination after the process commences through aiimsexams.org. The first stage or basic registration process will begin in second week of November. AIIMS MBBS registration has been revised this year with two stage application process. Basic registration and final registration have been introduced this year onwards.
The basic registration process will begin six months before where the candidates are expected to fill in all the basic details along with the image. After the information are cross checked, candidates will be given a unique identification number for the same. Candidates who have registered themselves will be informed about the status of their registration through the unique identification number that is shared to them. This will help the candidate to avoid the last minute pressure and improper way of filling up application forms.
AIIMS MBBS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying of AIIMS MBBS examination should pass Class 12 /Higher Secondary Education (HSC)/Senior School Certificate Education (CBSE)/Intermediate Science (I.Sc) or equivalent examination from a recognized board/university of any state. Candidate should be 17 years of age to apply for the examination.
AIIMS MBBS 2020: The AIIMS MBBS exam is likely to be conducted between May 25 and 26 next year. For the PG admission, the exam is expected to be conducted on May 5. The exams for the M.Sc and Biotechnology aspirants are likely to be held on June 29. The students can expect the results before July 5. The AIIMS MBBS entrance examination will be conducted in two shifts, morning shift (9 am- 12 noon) and afternoon shift (3 pm to 6 pm) at various centres across the country.
AIIMS MBBS 2020: Minimum Qualifying Marks
Candidates belonging to unreserved category must score at least 50 per cent, those belonging to OBC (non-creamy layer) must score at least 45 per cent and those belonging to SC/ST must score at least 40 per cent in order to be considered eligible for further counselling process of AIIMS MBBS.
AIIMS MBBS 2020: Exam Pattern
Physics: 60 questions
Chemistry: 60 questions
Biology: 60 questions
General knowledge: 10 questions
Aptitude and logical thinking: 10 questions
There are certain instructions and rules which candidates have to adhere by before the exam and while appearing for the exam.
Important Instructions on Filling the AIIMS MBBS 2020 Online Application Form
- All candidates are required to fill the online application form which would be released shortly on the official website aiimsexams.org. Please note, no offline or paper application forms would be accepted.
- The fee payment can be made only through online mode by using a debit or a credit card or through net banking facility.
- Candidates are further advised to note that the examination centre is available on first come first serve basis. Also, the examination city can only be selected after the payment of the fees.
- To select the examination city, candidates would have to first select the States where the online Computer Based Test, CBT would be conducted. After selecting the state, the available choice of cities would be available in a drop-down menu. Candidates can select the same and it would be allotted instantly to the candidate.
- No request for changing the examination city would be accepted after the same has been confirmed by the candidate. The examination centre would be allotted by AIIMS in the city chosen and the same would be available on the Admit Card for the AIIMS MBBS 2020
- entrance examination
- AIIMS reserves the right to change the city for a logistic reason. Accordingly, all candidates are advised to fill the online application forms at the earliest.
- Candidates are required to upload a scanned copy of their photograph, signature/ thumb impression. Details for the scanned document specifications and the correct method of scanning the signature/ thumb impression is provided in the instructions available on the official website. All students are advised to carefully follow the instructions.
The AIIMS MBBS 2020 Online Application forms are about to start. All candidates are advised to note that the forms available on the official website are for 2017 at present. The updates form and facility along with the detailed brochure for eligibility requirements would be uploaded shortly. Updates for the same, as and when available would be provided on this page.
How to apply for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2020:
AIIMS MBBS 2020: Documents required
-The candidates need to have mark sheet/ admit card of class 10/ 12 board examinations
– Category certificate
– Candidates with disability need to produce PWBD(Persons With Benchmark Disability) certificate
-Contact details: Valid e-mail id and mobile (These are essential for registration and subsequent communication).
-Personal details: Valid photo id. This ID (in original) is required to be produced on the day of examination.
-Scanned/digital image of recent colour size photograph with white background Image of signature (Click here for Instructions)
-Image of Left thumb impression.
AIIMS 2020 forms: The registration process for AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) MBBS entrance examination – All medical aspirants can apply at the official website – aiimsexams.org. The choice of the city for examination is important and have to be filled carefully by the aspirants. The venue will be chosen by applicants after submission of examination fees on a first come-first-serve basis. However, before submitting the fee candidate can check the availability of the seat. It may be noted that if the lest few seats are available in a city, these may get filled by the time of the payment formalities are completed. The city of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed. There are instructions to upload the photo with a specification of size. Read it carefully.
- Visit the official exams website of AIIMS – https://www.aiimsexams.org
- Click on ‘Academic Courses’ tab on the homepage
- Under ‘Undergraduate’ courses tab, click on MBBS
- A pop-up window will open, click on ‘Proceed’
- Click on ‘New Registration’ to register yourself
- Fill the application form, pay the application fee and complete the application process
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout of the application form for further reference
There are currently 9 AIIMS institutions in India viz AIIMS, New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) & Nagpur (Maharashtra), and an applicant must have passed / appearing / appeared in Class 12th examination or its equivalent from a recognized education board with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology to apply for the AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination with minimum 60% marks for general category (50% for SC/ST/OPH).
You Must Apply at the Earliest: While applying for AIIMS MBBS 2020 entrance exam, candidates are given a choice of exam centres after payment of application fee. Candidates are then allotted the city of their choice from the listed cities on first cum first serve basis. Therefore, candidates applying for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam -2020 must apply online at the earliest to get the exam centre of their choice.
Candidates of General and OBC category need to pay an application fee of Rs 1500+Transaction Charges while SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs 1200+Transaction Charges. PWBD candidates have been exempted from paying any charges.
- AIIMS 2020 Application form filling procedure, here are some steps:
- Register with your email ID
- Read instructions and fill the form
- Make payment
- Click on your city choice
- Fill your qualification and address details
- Upload your photo
- Take a print of confirmation page
Candidates can read the official notification at the below mentioned URL:www.aiimsexams.org