All India Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit Card 2023 or AISSEE Admit Card 2023 released and download the AISSEE Hall Tickets from the official website. All India Sainik Schools Society (AISSS) has released the admit card for All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) on its official website, https://aissee.nta.nic.in/.
Sainik Schools Society has released the AISSEE admit card for all the candidates. Candidates can download the AISSEE exam admit card from the official website. Candidates need to log in with their AISSEE registration number and password. Candidates are advised to download and take a print out of the AISSEE admit card for future use. It is to be noted that no candidates would be allowed to appear for the examination without presenting the AISSEE admit card.
Sainik Schools Society will conduct the AISSEE on 09-01-2023. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of the Sainik Schools Society regularly to get the latest updates on AISSEE. Candidates who have registered for the AISSEE examination can download the admit card on online Sainik School Entrance Examination web portal at aissee.nta.nic.in.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card for the All India Sainik Schools Entrance Exam (AISSEE) on its official website.
|Name of the admit card||AISSEE Admit Card 2023|
|Title||Download AISSEE Exam Admit Card 2023|
|Subject||NTA released Sainik School Exam Admit Card 2023|
Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit card 2023
- Sainik School Entrance Exam Hall tickets are available on the official website.
- Telugu States candidates are also may download from website, https://aissee.nta.nic.in.
- The Sainik School Society will conduct a national-level entrance examination on 09-01-2023.
- The exam is held to select students for admission to classes 6 to 9 in 26 Sainik Schools across all over the country.
- In every year, Students who are between 10 to 12 years old can apply for class 6th admission, while, those who are between 13 to 15 years old can register for class 9th admissions.
- The Sainik School admission test admit cards( Sainik School Admit Cards) would be released in the month of December.
- The students can visit the official website of the Sainik Schools Society to check and download their admit cards from 30-12-2022.
- The students need to carry their admit card to the exam hall in order to appear in the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE).
How to download AISSEE Admit Card 2023?
Students can download the AISSEE admit card from the website with their AISSEE application numbers and dates of birth. Students have to paste their photograph, put their left-hand thumb impression and have it signed by their parents before reaching the AISSEE exam centres.
- Visit the official website, https://aissee.nta.nic.in
Students who have registered for the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam i.e., AISSEE can visit the official website, https://aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Click on AISSEE Admit Card Link
On the homepage of AISSEE, click on the relevant link to download the All India Sainik School Entrance Exam admit cards.
- Enter the required details
Once you reach the downloading of AISSEE admit card web page, enter the necessary details like registration number etc.
- Click on the submit button
After entering the required details in the AISSEE admit card downloading web application, click on the submit button. Then, your admit card is displayed on the screen.
- Download admit card
Download Sainik School Admit Cards and take a printout of the admit card.
The School School Admission written exam result would be announced by the Agency by the end of January. Candidates who will qualify the written exam will be called to appear in the medical examination. The final exam result would likely be announced in April. To pass the Sainik School entrance exam, students have to obtain a minimum of 25% marks in each subject and a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
Advance Intimation of Exam City for AISSEE 2023
- As per the official notification, All India Sainik School Entrance Examination, AISSEE has been awaited by many applicants.
- To ease the hardships of students, NTA has released the advanced intimation slip for examination.
- The AISSEE exam will be conducted on January 9, 2023.
- This intimation slip has the exam and centre details allotted to them.
- Applicants would need their application number and date of birth to download the exam city details accordingly.
How to download AISSEE exam city slip?
- Applicants must visit the official website of All India Sainik School Entrance Examination by NTA, aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link that reads, ‘Advance Intimation of Exam City for AISSEE,’ mentioned on the homepage
- Enter your login credentials to complete the process.
- Click on submit.
- Download it and take a printout of it for future reference.
- Click here to download the AISSE exam city slip directly
Note: Candidates may please note that this is NOT the Admit Card for Entrance Examination. This is only an Advance Intimation of the Exam City Allotted where the Examination Centre will be located, to facilitate the candidates.
Important Dates for Sainik School Entrance Exam
|Opening date for Sainik School Registrations||27-09-2023|
|Closing date for Sainik School Registrations||26-10-2023|
|Sainik School Entrance Exam date||09-01-2023|
|Sainik School Entrance Exam Admit Card||30-12-2023|
|Sainik School Entrance Exam Result||20-01-2023|
NTA Instructions to AISEE Candidates:
- The National Testing Agency, NTA will conduct the All India Entrance Examination for Sainik Schools (AISSEE) for admission to Class VI and Class IX of the Sainik Schools across the country in the paper pen mode (OMR Based Exam).
- Sainik School Admit Cards for the AISSEE examination are hosted on the NTA website https://aissee.nta.nic.in.
- Registered candidates can download their respective Admit Cards from the said website using their Application Form Number and Date of Birth.
- In case of any difficulty in downloading the Admit Card or discrepancy in the data contained therein, candidates may call the NTA Helpline number or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates are advised to note the following:
- The Sainik School Admit Card is issued provisionally to the candidates, subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility conditions.
- Sainik School Exam Admit Card will not be sent by post.
- Candidate must not mutilate the Admit Card or change any entry made therein.
- Issue of AISSEE Admit Card, however, shall not necessarily mean acceptance of eligibility which shall be further scrutinized at subsequent stages of admission process.
- Candidates are advised to preserve a copy of their Admit Card in good condition for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to be in touch with the NTA website www.nta.ac.in for updates relating to the examination.
AISSEE Exam day guidelines
- Students have to take the downloaded copy of their AISSEE exam admit cards
- Students are advised to reach their AISSEE exam centres an hour before the reporting time
- Along with the AISSEE admit card, students have to carry a valid photo ID card
- Any AISSEE aspirant found involved in unfair practices during the entrance test will be barred from taking the exam
- Books, written notes, mobile phones, bags and other belongings are not allowed in the AISSEE exam hall
Sainik School Entrance Exam Date: The written Entrance Examination will be held on 09-01-2022 from 10.00 onwards. Detailed programme will be intimated by the conducting Schools. Due to change in format total number of questions in class VI as well as IX may change.
Exam pattern for Sainik School Entrance Exam:
Medium of Examination: Medium of Examination for Class VI examinations will be English, Hindi. The question papers for Class VI will continue to be set in English and all the recognized official languages. But question papers for class IX will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
- The OMR-based exam for class 6 will be held in English and Hindi, whereas, the class 9 exam will be based on English and the students will be expected to answer in English.
- The exam for class 6 will be held in English and Hindi. However, the question papers for class 9 will be set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
- The paper for class 6 will consists of 125 questions which will carry 300 marks. Of which Maths is for 50 questions, GK 25 questions, Language 25 questions, Intelligence 25 questions etc.
- Class 9 paper will have 400 marks in which there are Maths 50 questions, Intelligence 25 questions, English 25 questions, General Science 25 questions, Social studies 25 questions etc.
- Exam Date for Sainik School Entrance Exam: A national-level entrance examination Sainik School AISSEE Entrance exam} will be conducted on 09-01-2023.
- 300 marks prescribed for Written Examination for class VI and 400 marks for class IX. The merit list for admission to the Sainik School would be compiled on the basis of marks obtain by the candidate.
- In case there is a tie with regard to overall marks, the marks for mathematics would be considered. In case there is a tie here also the marks for English for Class IX and Intelligence Test for class VI will be considered and thereafter the marks for General Science for class IX and Language for class VI.
- In case there is a tie there also the boy younger in age will be selected. Marks obtained in the written test will determine his position in the final merit list.
Minimum qualifying marks:
The minimum qualifying marks for general category candidates as well as children of Defence Services Personnel and ex-servicemen will be 25% in each subject with 40% in aggregate. In the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates, minimum qualifying standards are not required and they will be admitted on the basis of inter-se merit at the Entrance Examination within these categories.
In case a SC/ST candidate comes in the general merit on his own, he would be admitted against general seat and will not be adjusted against the reserved share of SC/ST seats.
What is Age Limit for AISSEE?: The Entrance Examination will be held for admission to class VI & IX. Boys who are between the age of 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively on 31st March of the year in which admission is sought are eligible to take the Entrance Examination.
For admission to Class IX, the boys should be studying in Class VIII in a recognized school. Admission will be made strictly in order of merit only in classes VI and IX. So, Boys between the age of 10 to 11 and 13 to 14. Boys who are willing to study in class 9 must be studying in class 8 in a recognized school
Application Fee for AISSEE: The Registration charge will be included in the selling price of the prospectus-cum application forms at the following rates: a) General and Defence Category : Rs.400/- and b) SC/ST : Rs.250/-
The school will make its own arrangements for the conduct of the Entrance Examination. The responsibility for conduct of the examination in respect of the following States and the Union Territories where Sainik Schools are not established will be that of the schools indicated against each:-
- Delhi Sainik School, Kunjpura
- Chandigarh Sainik School, Kapurthala
- Tripura, Sainik School, Imphal
- Lakshadweep & Mahe Sainik School, Kazhakootam
- Puducherry & Karaikal Sainik School, Amaravathinagar
- Goa Sainik School, Satara
- Diu & Daman, Dadra & Nagar Sainik School, Balachadi Haveli
- Meghalaya & Sikkim Sainik School, Goalpara
- Andaman & Nicobar Island Sainik School, Purulia.
- Yanam & Telangana Sainik School, Korukonda(k) Uttar Pradesh Sainik School, Ghorakhal, Uttarakhand
Reservation: a) 15% of the total seats are reserved for Scheduled Castes and 7½% seats for Scheduled Tribes. b) Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located. Balance 33% left over of seats will be thrown open to boys from other States and Union Territories in the ratio of their male population.
Any unutilized seats in this category will be merged with home State seats (In this connection, please refer to this office letter No. 4(1)/SSS/2016) dated 5th July, 2017) in order of merit. c) 25% seats are reserved for children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen.
In the entrance examination, boys who are between the age of 10 to 11 years and 13 to 14 year are eligible to sit. For admission to class 9, the boys should be studying in class 8 in a recognised school.
The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) will release the admit card this week on the official website sainikschooladmission.in. On 07-02-2022, the Sainik School Society is likely to conduct a nation-wide entrance exam to select students from class 6 to 9 in 26 Sainik Schools across the country.
Sainik School Entrance Exam Result:
AISSEE Sainik School Entrance Exam Results to be Declared at sainikschooladmission.in, AISSEE 2022 Results for All India Sainik School Entrance Exam have to be declared by the Sainik School Society on its official website.
The Sainik School Society had to be organized the AISSEE exam on 7th February for candidates seeking admissions to Class VI & IX in Sainik Schools across the country. The admission process is completed in three stages viz entrance exam, interview and medical test.
Candidates who had appeared for the Sainik School Entrance Exam can follow the instructions below and check their status. The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE) results will be released on the official website sainikschooladmission.in.
The Sainik School Society had conducted a national-level entrance examination on February 5. The exam was held to select students for admission to classes 6 to 9 in 26 Sainik Schools across the country.
As per the schedule released by the exam conducting authority, interview and medical exam for the admission will be held. The Sainik School will release the final merit list including the waiting list.
The exam for class 6 was held in English and Hindi. The question papers for class 9 was set in English only and students are required to answer in English.
How to check AISSEE Results?
- Visit the official website – sainikschooladmission.in
- Click on the Results tab, given at the sidebar of the homepage
- Enter Roll Number/Form Number and Date of Birth, and click on Submit
- Check your result and take a printout for further reference
- Results checking website: ‘sainikschooladmission.in’
FAQs on Sainik School Exam Admit Card
How do I get my Sainik School Exam admit card?
The Sainik School Exam admit card will be uploaded on NTA website https://aissee.nta.nic.in as per the announcement on NTA website. Candidates need to check the admit card carefully for all particulars e.g., Roll No. Name, Medium, Date of Birth, Gender, Examination City/Centre, Date and time of the exam, Category, etc.,
What is the AISSEE Exam Date?
National Testing Agency, NTA will conduct the AISSEE 2022 on January 9, 2022. Students appearing for the Sainik School entrance exam can check exam date and exam timings from the official website once admit card released.
What are the exam timings for Sainik School Exam timings?
As per the AISSEE 2022 schedule, AISSEE for Class 6 students will be conducted from 2 pm to 4:30 pm and for Class 9 admission, an exam will be conducted from 2 pm to 5 pm. NTA will be conducting AISSEE through OMR answer sheets which will contain Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
What to do in case of any mistake in the Sainik School Exam Hall Ticket?
Students can check their name, roll number, exam date and timing, examination centre, and other details on the admit cards. In case of any discrepancy in Sainik School Exam hall ticket, candidates must contact the authorities immediately. So, students can call NTA Help Desk or write to NTA at email@example.com for clarifications.
What is the qualifying marks to qualify the Sainik School Exam?
To qualify the AISEE 2022, students will have to score a minimum of 25% marks in each subject of the exam and 40% marks in aggregate of all the subjects. However, there is no minimum marks are prescribed for the students belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe category. This is also to be considered that after qualifying the AISSEE, students will undergo various admission criteria, eligibility, rank in merit list, verification of original documents and others for final selection.
If I do not get my AISEE Admit Card, whom should I contact?
For this send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call NTA Help Desk at 0120-6895200.
Whom can I contact in case admit card has some issue, or I am not able to download admit card?
For this send an email to email@example.com or call NTA Help Desk at 0120-6895200.
Where can I get the details of the exam centre?
Please check your admit card for the same.
Can I change my exam city after receiving admit card?
No, you will not be allowed to change your exam city once admit card has been issued.
Am I required to affix my photograph on the Admit Card?
Admit Card contains a Declaration cum Undertaking regarding COVID 19. You are required to affix your photograph and left hand thumb impression at the foot of the Declaration/Undertaking and also get the signature of your parent affixed at the space provided, before reaching the centre. You will be required to sign on the admit card in the presence of the Invigilator at the exam centre and also submit the same to the Invigilator after the exam.
What is the reporting time at the exam centre?
Please check your admit card which will be issued through https://aissee.nta.nic.in, for your reporting time.
What is the latest (last) time for entry into the exam centre?
Gate closing time will be 9.30 am on 07.02.2021. Candidates will not be allowed entry to the exam centre after that time.
Can I leave the test hall, if I complete the test before time?
No. You cannot leave the test hall until the test concludes and the invigilator allows you to go.
What are the items which are permitted inside the test hall?
You are permitted to carry, only the following items to the test centre:
a) Pen( Black/Blue)
b) Personal transparent water bottle ( 500 ml)
c) Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
d) Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in and photo affixed.
e) Valid ID cards
Will I be given fresh mask at the test centre?
Yes. You are required to wear the mask given at the test centre during the test.
Should I carry some blank sheets to the exam centre for doing rough work?
No. You can do the rough work in the space provided in the test booklet.
Should I carry a calculator?
No, You should not carry a calculator in to the exam hall.
If I commit an error in writing my roll number on my OMR answer sheet, what should I do? How do I correct it?
You should be careful while filling the details on your OMR answer sheet. In case you commit an error in writing the details, inform the invigilator in the room. However, the OMR answer sheet will not be replaced.
Will the question paper be bi- lingual or only in English for Class VI exam?
Class VI: For those who opted for English or Hindi, the question paper will be in English and in Hindi. For those who opted for any of the specified languages, the question paper will be in the specified language and in English. In case of any discrepancy or error in a question (other than those in the Language Section of the Class VI paper), in the version of the paper in the opted Language, English version shall prevail
Will the question paper be bi- lingual or only in English for Class IX exam?
It will be in English only.
Do I have to surrender the admit card to the invigilator at the exam centre?
Yes, You are required to hand over your admit card to the invigilator upon conclusion of the exam.
Can I take the question paper booklet with me, after the exam?
Yes, you can take the question paper booklet with me, after the exam
Am I required to carry a photograph to affix on the attendance register?
No. You are not required to affix any photograph on the attendance register.
Will there be negative marking for wrong answers?
No. There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
Can I take the OMR answer sheet with me after the conclusion of the exam?
No. You are required to handover your OMR answer sheet to the invigilator after the conclusion of the exam, before leaving