AP Agriculture Polytechnic Admissions Counselling Dates 2020 are released by ANGRAU for Agriculture, Seed Technology, Agril. Engineering admissions under ANGRAU Polytechnic Admissions stream. The ANGRAU, Acharya N.G. Ranga Agricultural University issued the Agricultural Polytechnic Admission Notification 2019 in the month of June 2019.
The ANGRAU invited the applications from the eligible candidates for admission into two years duration Agricultural, Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Courses and Three-year Diploma in Agriculture Engineering courses in Acharya N G Ranga University and its affiliated recognized private Agriculture Polytechnic institutes for the academic year 2019.
Courses offered by ANGRAU:
1. Agricultural Polytechnic
2. Seed Technology
3. Agricultural Engineering
In this process, the Acharya N.G.Ranga Agricultural University has released counselling notification for admission into above-said courses. In this notification, counselling schedule has been announced by the ANGRAU officials and agriculture courses admissions for 2019 batch through counselling process will be taken from …-08-2019.
The GPA wise counselling schedule indicating the region wise and category wise of the candidates called for counselling and the detailed counselling instructions are available on ANGRAU official website. Candidates are advised to download and go through them carefully before attending the counselling. The Counselling will be held at the Auditorium, RARS, Lam Farm, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
List of Certificates:
Candidates are required to bring the Original Certificates along with two sets of Xerox copies, necessary fee and three latest passport size photographs and these photographs are required to be affixed on admission processing and other forms.
1. SSC Marks Memo
2. Study Certificates( From Class IV to X)
3. SSC Transfer Certificate
4. Latest Caste Certificate (In case of SC/ST/BC’s)
5. Latest Income Certificate
6. Two passport size photographs and 2 Sets of Xerox Copies.
Other Courses Counselling Dates:
Counselling for MPC Stream Courses (Farmers Quota only) for the year 2019. The candidates who are found to be elected among the applied candidates qualified in A.P. EAMCET-2019 for admission into M.P.C. Stream Courses: B.Tech. (Agricultural Engineering), B.Tech. (Food Technology) and B.Sc. (CA & BM) under ‘Farmers quota only’ are called for a spot counselling at the Auditorium, RARS, Lam Farm, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
Counselling for Home Science Courses for the year 2019.
All the candidates who have applied (without EAMCET) and found to be eligible for admission into B.Sc. (Hons.) Home Science / B.Sc. (Hons.) Food Science & Nutrition / B.Sc. (Hons) Fashion Technology Courses are called for a spot counselling at the Auditorium, RARS, Lam Farm, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
1. More number of candidates than required are called for Counseling and therefore this call does not guarantee admission to all those who have been called for. The detailed information including the list of eligible candidates can be seen in the University website: www.angrau.ac.in. Only the eligible candidates as listed on the website will be allowed for counselling.
2. Counselling for other Degree courses like B.V.Sc.&A.H. and B.Sc.(Ag.) under Bi.P.C. stream will be held after Medical Counseling and the dates will be notified in the News Papers.
for more details at ANGRAU Web Portal (ANGRAU Polytechnic Admissions-Counselling Dates/Schedule Notification 2019), AP Agriculture Polytechnic Admissions Counselling Dates