AP Agriculture Polytechnic Online Application 2021 link would be enabled on its Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University official website, angrau.ac.in. ANGRAU has given the AP Agricultural Polytechnic Admissions 2021 notification. Students who wish to join these courses can submit online application at the official web portal.
Combined AP Polytechnic Diploma Course Admission 2021 notification has been released by ANGRAU. Online Registrations have been started for Admission into 2/3 year diploma courses of ANGRAU, SVVU & Dr YSRHU for this academic year.
Attention students, this year ANGRAU Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Course Admission 2021 would be done through SSC GPA Scire. Online applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for admissions into Agricultural two-year duration Agricultural, Seed Technology Polytechnic Diploma Courses.
And also, three-year Diploma in agriculture Engineering courses in Acharya N G Ranga University and its affiliated recognized private Agriculture Polytechnic institutes for the academic year 2021-2022. In this page, detailed instructions are provided for you, how to apply and how to fill the ANGRAU Agricultural Polytechnic Admissions 2021 Online application form.
|Name of the application||AP Agriculture Polytechnic Online Application 2021|
|Title||Submit AP Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Application 2021|
|Subject||ANGRAU released AP Agriculture Polytechnic Diploma Course Online Application 2021|
|Last Date For Polytechnic Registrations||13-09-2021|
|Polytechnic Application for||(1) AP Agriculture Diploma Admission 2021|
(2) AP Horticulture Diploma Admission 2021
(3) AP Veterinary Diploma Admission 2021
Necessary documents for applying:
1. SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
2. Bonafide / Study Certificate from 4th to 10th Class.
3. Transfer Certificate.
4. The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
5. Physically Challenged Certificate.
6. National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate.
7. Sports and Games Certificates.
8. Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
9. Income Certificate.
10. Rural Area Certificate (Form-I).
Application Fee: Payment of application fee Rs.600/- for OC & BCs (in case of SC/ST/PH applicants Rs.300/-). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card) / NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment.
How to Submit AP Agriculture Polytechnic Online Application 2021?
1. Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
2. The applicant should use only Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
3. The applicant has to visit the website: www.angrau.ac.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his / her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
4. The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
5. Candidates should apply online before the deadline date.
6. The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the save/ preview format until final submission.
7. It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfils the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application.
8. The applicant should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
9. After successful submission of the application form and after the payment of application fee, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future correspondence.
10. Request for change in any particulars in the application after the payment of application fee will not be entertained.
11. The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in JPG/JPEG only and it should not exceed 100 Kb.
12. The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in JPEG format and not exceed 100 Kb file size.
13. The applicant signature should be scanned in JPEG /JPG format of [3.5 cm x1.5 cm] and not exceed 100 Kb file size.
14. Required Documents to be scanned and uploaded
15. Uploading of blank pages/false/fake documents will lead to rejection of the application.
16. To pay the fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment.
17. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
18. After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
19. The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat.
20. If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded improper documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
21. The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the applicants should therefore be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
22. The applicant should produce the originals of all the uploaded certificates for verification of the same on the counselling day.
23. The applicants are informed not to send the downloaded application to the University by Post, by Courier or in Person as such applications will not be accepted. 24. No correspondence with the applicants will be entertained.
25. Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: www.angrau.ac.in frequently for regular updates.
26. For any information not mentioned in the PROSPECTUS, the candidates may contact