AP EdCET Web Counselling Schedule 2021 notification has been released by APSCHE for Certificate verification, Web Option Entry & Seat Allotments on its AP EdCET Admission counselling website. Candidates who have qualified in AP EdCET Exam can check details and participate in the counselling process.
AP EdCET Web Counselling Process involves AP EdCET Certificate Verification, AP EdCET Web Option Entry and AP EdCET Seat Allotment Result. A Common Entrance Test, designated as AP Education Common Entrance Test 2021 (AP EdCET 2021) will be conducted every year by the CONVENER, APEdCET, Andhra University on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education for admission into B.Ed (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh State for the academic year 2021-2022.
Andhra University issued the AP Ed.CET 2021 Notification and Andhra University invited online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into (2)Two years B.Ed regular course in the Colleges of Education in AP State for the academic year 2020-2021.
Eligible candidates were applied through Online mode and they appeared the EdCET Exam and AP EdCET results were released by AU officials. EdCET Candidates checked their results from the official web portal.
Second Phase AP EDCET Web Counselling Schedule 2021:
- Processing Fee Payment: 16-03-2021
- Certificates Verification Dates: 16 and 17-03-2021
- Web Options Entry Dates: 16 and 17-03-2021
- Seat Allotments: 19-03-2021
- Reporting to colleges: 22-03-2021
First Phase AP EDCET Web Counselling Schedule 2021:
- Processing Fee Payment: 26-02-2021 to 28-02-2021
- Certificates Verification Dates: 26-02-2021 to 28-02-2021
- Web Options Entry Dates: 26-02-2021 to 28-02-2021
- Seat Allotments: 05-03-2021
The Qualified Candidates of APEd.CET for admission into B.Ed Course in Andhra Pradesh is informed that the certificate verification in Helpline Centers will commence very soon as per the schedule. For a detailed notification list of Helpline centers, detailed procedure of Web-based counseling, admission procedures and list of Colleges and more details are available on APEd.CET Portal.
The qualified and eligible candidates of AP Ed.CET are informed to attend certificate verification in any one of the designated Help Line Centers (HLCs) as per the schedule given under. The details of colleges, tuition fees, and all other important information are placed on the Websites https://apedcet.nic.in, www.apsche.org and Candidates are informed to visit these websites before they go for Certificate Verification.
Certificates To Be Produced By All Candidates:
All original certificates and 2 sets of Xerox copies like
- APEd.CET Rank Card,
- Hall Ticket,
- Degree Provisional certificates and marks memorandum and
- Intermediate marks Memo- cum-Pass Certificate,
- S.S.C or it’s equivalent Marks memo,
- 9th to Degree Study Certificate,
- Transfer certificate.
- Income Certificate or White Ration Card,
- Aadhar card
- Caste Certificate etc.
issued by the competent authority and also PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Minority Certificate (SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master ). EWS certificate if applicable
The fee to be Paid: (At the Time of Certificate Verification):
1. Non refundable Processing Fee: Rs.1000/- (OC/BC), Rs.500/-(SC/ST). can be paid through payment gateway provided in the website https://apedcet.nic.in by entering hall ticket no and rank.
2. Tuition Fee particulars and seats available under Convenor Quota College wise will be made available on the website https://apedcet.nic.in, www.apsche.org well before the commencement of Option Entry.
1. Candidate has to get the certificates verified at Help Line Center before he/she can start exercising options.
2. One Time Password (OTP) would be sent to the registered mobile number.
3. Exercise web options as per the schedule.
4. Allotments will be made in the order of preference of options and exercise the utmost care while entering options.
5. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order and report to the concerned college.
A. Schedule for Certificate Verification and web options (OC/BC/ST/SC) under Web Counselling: See above
Helpline Centers for Certificate Verification: Candidates are informed to attend for certificate verification in any one of the following Helpline centers
Name of the Help Line Center
1. Andhra University, Visakhapatnam
2. S.V. University, Tirupati
3. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
4. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuram
5. JNT University, Kakinada
6. Rayalaseema University, Kurnool.
However, Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/PH/SPORTS have to attend in any one of the helpline centers as indicated below.
B. Helpline Centers for Certificate Verification of PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC:
Verification of Certificates of the Candidates for PH/CAP/SPORTS/NCC categories will be done at Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur and Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati on the dates mentioned on each methodology as mentioned below.
AP EdCET Web Counselling Schedule for Certificates verification: Certificates to be produced by PH/CAP/NCC/Sports Candidates: PH-Certificate issued by District Medical Board – Candidates with 40% and above disability are only eligible. CAP- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer (In case of Ex-Servicemen) Identity card and Discharge book for verification.
Candidates whose parents are domicile of Andhra Pradesh are only eligible to be considered under the “CAP” Category. NCC & Sports- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities. The decision of the verifying authority is final in respect of the above special reservation categories with regards to priorities fixed.
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have a disability of 40% and above are eligible. Special Category Candidates can exercise options along with regular candidates. Note: PHV – Visual, PHH – Hearing, PHO – Orthopedic
1. Ex-Servicemen have to produce a certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
2. Identity Card
3. Discharge Book for verification. Serving personnel has to produce a Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the Relation of Candidate with the personnel. Only Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. / T.S are eligible to be considered under the “CAP” Category. NCC Category: Concerned certificates along with B & C certificates in qualifying exams only.
Instructions to AP Ed.CET 2021 Candidates: The attended candidates should show their original certificates at the helpline centers for verification. They have to submit one set of attested copies of the certificates.
Mere attending does not guarantee a seat, candidates are informed to exercise more number of options for colleges with due care. The details of the seats available in various colleges and methodologies will be available on the website http://apedcet.apsche.ac.in from one day before the actual day of counseling.
The tuition fee for private unaided colleges will be notified on the website before the finalization of admissions. As per the Govt. Memo No. 6905-C/SW.Edn-2/2010-3, dated 12.08.2011 of social welfare department,
The Students belonging to SC/ST/BC/EBC/DW/MW categories will be considered for Reimbursement of the tuition fee (RTF) subject to Verification and Eligibility as per the orders of the Government (Whose parental income is up to 2 lakhs per annum in case of SC/ST and Rs.1 Lakh per Annum for others).
2nd phase of AP EdCET Admission Counseling will be started after completion of first phase web counselling for admissions at BEd Colleges in the state. Candidates who do not attend the first phase of counseling and who have not previously received certification certificates in the counseling centers should go to the helpline center and check their income, caste certificates, and TCs. For the first time, OC and BC candidates will get a validity of Rs.1000, while SC and ST candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs.500. For further details please visit the website https://apedcet.nic.
Who can exercise options?
a. A candidate who has secured seats but not shown interested to join in the allotted college
b. Who have not secured seats so far, but got their certificates verified.
c. Who have not exercised the options so far, but got their certificates verified
d. Who have secured seats, reported at allotted colleges and aspiring for a better option
e. Who have not yet paid the processing fee and not attended certificate verification
Instructions: Options given in the 1st phase will not be considered for this Phase of admissions for allotment of a seat and candidates have to exercise options afresh. Candidates who are satisfied with their previous allotment and reported at college need not exercise option once again.
Candidates shall note that if they exercise options now and a seat is allotted as per the options, the vacated seat will be allotted to the next meritorious candidate and hence they will have no claim on the previous allotment.
It is advised to exercise options for interested colleges/courses assuming that vacancies would arise in all colleges in the process of sliding.
Allotment will be placed on the website. Candidates shall invariably report at allotted college on or before notified date.