Eligibility Criteria for AP EdCET 2021, Educational Qualifications for EdCET 2021. A Common Entrance Test, designated as Andhra Pradesh State Education Common Entrance Test-2020 (APEd.CET-2021) will be Conducted By Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of APSCHE ) for admission into B.Ed. (Two years) Regular Course in the Colleges of Education in Andhra Pradesh for the academic year 2021-2022.
Eligibility To Appear For APEd.CET 2021: Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for APEd.CET. 1. The Candidates should be Indian Nationals. 2. The Candidates should satisfy Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order 1974 as subsequently amended.
3. Educational Qualifications: (a) Candidates should have passed/appearing for final year examinations of B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) /B.Com./ B.E/B.Tech/B.C.A./B.B.M. at the time of submitting the Application for AP Ed.CET-2021. Candidates should be required to produce marks memo and pass certificate at the time of admission.
(b) Candidates should have secured a minimum of 50% marks either in the Bachelors Degree i.e. B.A./B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com./B.C.A./B.B.M and or in the Master’s Degree in relevant subject or 5years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
Candidates should have secured a minimum of 55 % marks in B.E/ B.Tech with Science/ Mathematics as one of the subject or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme.
However, the candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C., S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and Physically handicapped should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
Note: As per the GOMS No: 92, the candidates who passed B.B.S/B.D.S/B.A.M.S./B.L/L.L.B/B.A. (Languages)/B.O.L etc. and other such professional courses are not eligible for admission into B.Ed course.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued. There shall be no maximum age limit.
Eligibility Criteria For The Choice Of Subject Under Part-C: (G.O.Ms.No. 92, Education (SE-Trg-I) Department, dated 16-11-2006 and the amendments thereafter). 1. Mathematics: Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. /B.E/B.Tech. with mathematics as subjects or B.C.A candidates with Mathematics at intermediate level as a group subject.
2. Physical Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc /B.E/B.Tech who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at intermediate level as group subject.
3. Biological Sciences: Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part -II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.
4. Social Studies: All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at intermediate level as group subject.
5. English: Candidates with B.A Special English / B.A . English literature or M.A. English