AP EdCET Answer key 2020, How to download? and How to raise Objection on Answer Key. Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) has released the preliminary answer key for Education Common Entrance Test (EdCET) 2020 on its official website on May 4, 2020.
The candidates who have appeared for the EdCET 2020 can visit the official website of APSCHE- sche.ap.gov.in- to check and download the same.
Date of AP Ed.CET 2020 Examination: 06.05.2020
Time of Examination: 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM
Declaration of Preliminary Key: 06-05-2020
Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key: 09-05-2020
Declaration of Results: 15.05.2020
Candidates can download the AP EdCET 2020 preliminary answer key either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
AP EdCET 2020 was conducted online mode on May 06, 2020. Candidates can also raise objections against AP EdCET 2020 preliminary answer key, if any, can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as per the below schedule.
How to download AP EdCET 2020 preliminary answer key
- Go to the official website of APSCHE- sche.ap.gov.in
- On the homepage, select AP EdCET 2020
- Click on the link which reads “AP EdCET 2020 preliminary answer key”
- On the new window opened, enter your registration number and hall ticket number
- Your AP EdCET 2020 preliminary answer key will be displayed on the screen
Please verify APEdCET 2020 Preliminary Key for Computer-Based Education Common Entrance Examination conducted on 06-05-2020. The Question paper along with the response will be placed in the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet/.
The candidate can download his/her question paper along with the responses. The objections, if any, on the preliminary key can be sent to email@example.com as per the below schedule.
Please mention Test Code in the subject of the mail:
The objections must be submitted in the below format only
Hall Ticket No.:
Q. No in Master copy:
Answer as per key:
Justification / Reference:
Objections if any raised to be submitted on or before (Date & Time):
Education Common Entrance Examination: 09-05-2020 5:00 PM
1. The objections submitted in the above format only will be considered.
2. The Master copy (before jumbling) of Question Paper along with its Preliminary Key is placed in the website. The individual candidates have to compare their questions and responses (Answers) with respect to Master copy of Question Paper and Preliminary Key. The students have to submit their objections in the above format corresponding to Master copy of the Question Paper and Preliminary Key.
3. The objections submitted in any other format will not be considered and no correspondence in respect of this will be entertained.
4. The Final Key will be placed along with results (ranks) and no more requests on the Final Key will be considered.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details