Jagananna Vidya Deevena is a fee reimbursement scheme for all students who are pursuing ITI, Polytechnic, Degree, Engineering and Medicine in the state. This is to help the minority and less privileged students.
Student who have applied for the JVD Scheme can check details and check your name in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2023 at the Jnanabhumi Scholarship Portal, https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme
Education is a fundamental right that every child should have access to, regardless of their background or financial situation. In Andhra Pradesh, the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme was introduced by the state government to provide financial assistance to eligible students who want to pursue higher education.
What is Jagananna Vidya Deevena?
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme was launched in 2019 by the Andhra Pradesh government to provide financial assistance to students from economically weaker sections of society. The scheme covers the tuition fee, hostel fee, and other incidental expenses for students pursuing higher education in government and private colleges.
Under Jaganann Vidya Deevena is a complete fee reimbursement (RTF). Under Jagananna Vasathi Deevena Rs. 20,000/- per annum will be provided to every student for food and hostel expenses from the year 2019-2020.
This scheme applicable to all the students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses in Government, Aided, Private Colleges affiliated to State Universities / Boards.
AP State govt goal is not only to be 100% literate, but also to keep 100% of children as graduates. By the grace of God govt embark on another good program that is JVD. Fee Reimbursement of Rs.686 crore for the 3rd quarter of this year has been released to benefit 11.03 lakh students.
Poverty should not prevent anyone from getting a good education and growing up on a large scale. So, Govt is implementing full fee reimbursement doing good to every deserving poor student.
Govt is apply full fee reimbursement to all children in the family. With the blessings of Jagannath Vidya Deevena, middle class children can confidently pursue higher studies by giving full fee reimbursement.
Every mother to pay the fee reimbursement money credited in your accounts to the colleges within a week, ten days. Full Fee Reimbursement to prevent illiteracy and to grow to a large scale.
|Name of the List||JVD Eligible List 2023|
|Title||Check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena list 2023|
|Subject||AP Govt released Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final List 2023|
|Scholarship Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena (JVD)|
|Benefit||100% fee reimbursement to SC, ST, EWS, EBC, OBC, etc., students|
|Beneficiaries||Students pursuing Polytechnic, ITI, Degree and above level courses|
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme has many benefits for eligible students, including:
- Financial assistance to cover tuition fee, hostel fee, and other incidental expenses
- Reduction in the financial burden on families from economically weaker sections of society
- Encouragement for students to pursue higher education
- Equal opportunities for students from all backgrounds to receive quality education
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2023
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2023 is yet to be released by the Andhra Pradesh government. The list will contain the names of all the eligible students who have applied for the scheme and have been approved for financial assistance. The eligible list will be released online on the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Government.
Selection Process for Jagananna Vidya Deevena
The selection process for Jagananna Vidya Deevena is based on the eligibility criteria and the availability of funds. The eligible students are selected based on their merit and financial need. The scheme is implemented in a transparent and efficient manner, and the selection list is released online.
Check your name in Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2023
After the submission of the Janabhumi Scholarship Application Forms (JSAF), students have to wait for the government to review them and update them. To keep a track of your application and see if you are eligible or not at the JVD Status Check 2023.
Once you are found eligible, you will find your name in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021. If you want to check your Jagananna Vidya Deevena status follow the below steps to check the Jagananna vidya Deevena selected list
- First, you have to go to the official website of the jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in portal
- After clicking on the above link you will redirect to the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List page
- On the Jnanabhumi JVD Eligible List 2021 page, You can see two Options Fresh/Renewal select which one you want for example I was selecting the renewal application
- After that, you have to click on the “Get District wise Report” then the district page will be open.
- Then click on your district then you will redirect to the JVD Report 2020-21 College Wise list.
- In this, select your college or search your college name.
- After that Jagananna Vidya Deevena College eligible list will open check your name on the list and save the file.
Jagananna vidya Deevena 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th Installment Dates
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scholarship|
|First Installment||19th April|
|Second Installment||29th July|
|JVD 3rd installment date||30th November|
|JVD Fourth Installment||February|
Eligibility for getting fee reimbursement
- The students have to belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- whose annual income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh .
- having less wet 10 acres or dry 25 acres or 25 acres wet and dry.
- No member should be Government employee or pensioner (all sanitary workers are exempted.).
- Family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In municipal areas owning less than 1500 sft of built up area
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme?
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme is a financial assistance scheme for students from economically weaker sections of society who want to pursue higher education.
What are the benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme?
The benefits of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme include financial assistance to cover tuition fee, hostel fee, and other incidental expenses, reduction in the financial burden on families, and encouragement for students to pursue higher education.
When will the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2023 be released?
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2023 is yet to be released by the Andhra Pradesh government.
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena scheme is an excellent initiative by the Andhra Pradesh government to support the education of students from economically weaker sections of society.
The scheme provides financial assistance to eligible students, covering their tuition fees, hostel fees, and other incidental expenses. The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2023 is yet to be released by the government, and eligible students can check their status online. The scheme is a step towards ensuring equal opportunities for all students to receive quality education.