Enhancement of AP Employees Retirement Age (AP Employee Age of Superannuation) to 62 Years. Andhra Pradesh Govt raises AP Employee Retirement Age (AP Employee Age of Superannuation) from 60 to 62 Years. The Andhra Pradesh government has issued an ordinance increasing the retirement age of state government employees from 60 to 62 years.
The decision will come into effect from January 1, 2022. AP Governor signed the file on the ordinance of raising the retirement age of employees. It is learned that the cabinet has recently decided to raise the retirement age to 62 years. It was decided by the Cabinet and sent to the Governor.
Meanwhile, the Andhra Pradesh government is going forward to pay the salaries to the employees according to the new PRC despite the employee unions have been protesting raising their concerns on the PRC. The ministers committee set up for the discussion with employees cleared the air that the salaries will be paid through the new PRC.
On the other hand, the AP government has issued memos to officials who had violated the government orders of preparing the salary bills according to the new PRC. A total of 27 memos were issued, including three DDs, 21 sub-treasury officers and two ATOs. The officials also issued memos to Treasury employees for negligence in preparing salary bills.
|Name of the GO||AP Employees Retirement Age GO|
|Title||Download the Andhra Pradesh Govt released the AP Employee Retirement Age GO.15|
|Subject||AP Govt released the AP Employees Retirement Age GO.15|
|Present AP Employee Retirement Age||62 years|
|Age of Superannuation Order||AP Employees Retirement Age GO.15 Download from here|
|Age of Superannuation Ordinance||AP Employees Age of Superannuation Ordinance Download from here|
Enhancement of Employees Retirement Age to 60 Years, Government of Andhra Pradesh has issued Government Order No. 63 on 27th June 2014. In this Order Govt. Of AP has enhanced of government employees retirement age from 58 to 60 years.Now the Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Regulation of Age of Superannuation) (Amendment) Act, 2014, has been published on 27th June, 2014 by the Govt. of AP in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette in English, Telugu and Urdu Languages as Andhra Pradesh Act No.4 of 2014.
AP Gazette Act No. 4 Enhancement of Retirement Age to 60 Years: ANDHRA PRADESH ACTS, ORDINANCES AND REGULATIONS ETC. The following Act of the Andhra Pradesh Legislature received the assent of the Governor on the 27th June, 2014 and the said assent is hereby first published on the 27th June,2014 in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette for general information:- ACT No. 4 OF 2014.
AN ACT FURTHER TO AMEND THE ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC EMPLOYMENT (REGULATION OF AGE OF SUPERANNUATION) ACT, 1984. Be it enacted by the Legislature of the State of Andhra Pradesh in the Sixty-fifth Year of the Republic of India, as follows:-
Short title and commencement: This Act may be called the Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Regulation of Age of Superannuation) (Amendment) Act, 2014. It shall be deemed to have come into force on the 2nd June, 2014. Enhancement of Employees Retirement Age to 60 Years
Amendment or section 3. Act 23 of 1984: In the Andhra Pradesh Public Employment (Regulation of Age of Superannuation) Act, 1984, (hereinafter referred to as principal Act) in section 3,- (1) for sub-section (1), the following sub-section shall be substituted, namely:-
(1) Every Government employee shall retire from service on the afternoon of the last day of the month in which he attains the age of sixty years.”
(2) In sub-section (3), under Explanation l1, in clause (a), for the words “fifty eight or sixty years, as the case may be”, the words “sixty years” shall be substituted.
(3) in sub-section (4), in clause (a), for the words “fifty eight years”, the words “sixty years”, shall be substituted.
Insertion of section 3A: In the principal Act, after section 3 so amended, the following new section shall be inserted, namely:- “Savings.3A. subject to the provisions of section 3,-
Central Act 6 of 2014: A Government employee belonging to the State Cadre/Multi-zonal Cadre and who by general or specific order of the Government of India under sub-section
(1) of section 77 of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014, and serving provisionally in connection with the affairs of the State of Telangana, and if he is finally allotted to the State of Andhra Pradesh by the Government of India under sub-section (2) of section 77 of the said Act, 2014 shall be deemed to be continuously serving in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
(2) A Government employee belonging to the State Cadre / Multi-zonal Cadre falling in the territories of both the State of Andhra Pradesh and the State of Telangana, who by a general or a specific order of the Government of India under sub-section (1) of section 77 of the said Act, 2014, is serving provisionally and retires on attaining the age of fifty eight years and on his final allotment,
subsequently to the State of Andhra Pradesh by the Government of India under sub-section (2) of section 77 of the said Act but before attaining the age of sixty years, shall be re-inducted into service / post with effect from the date of his final allotment to the State of Andhra Pradesh without break in service:
Provided that an employee who attained the age of sixty years before the final allotment to the State of Andhra Pradesh by the Government of India, the service rendered in the State of Telangana till the date of his retirement shall be considered notionally as if, he has rendered service in the State of Andhra Pradesh for the purpose of calculation of his pensionary benefits.
(3) The service conditions of the employee of State Cadre / Multi-zonal Cadre working provisionally in the State of Andhra Pradesh and finally allotted by the Government of India under sub-section (2) of section 77 of the said Act, 2014 to the State of Telangana shall be governed by the relevant laws / rules of the State of Telangana on such final allotment.’