AP MPHW (F) ANM Training Course Online Application Form: Office Of The Commissioner Of Health & Family Welfare, AP has announced the MPHW(f) Training Course admission 2020 notification and online applications are invited from eligible candidates. This year, Training Course admissions should be Online.
The Online admission application for MPHW(F) Training course for the academic year 2020-2020 is available in the CH&FW official website http://cfw.ap.nic.in. The AP Govt has given the instructions for admissions for Free (Convener) / Management quota seats in the Private MPHW (F) Training Institutions available in their respective districts.
Applications from the eligible female candidates are invited for admission into Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course (2 years course) for the academic year 2020-2020 which is being imparted in Government/Grant-in-aid/Private MPHW(F) Training Schools in the Andhra Pradesh State.
Following the given steps for uploading the online admission application:
- Fill up separate applications for “Free & Management quota seats” available in the particular district in Private MPHW(F) Training Institutions.
- Log on to Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare Official Website i.e., http://cfw.ap.nic.in for an online application form. Fill up all the mandatory fields ( * ) as per the instructions given in the online application and press submit button. Scan and Upload the candidate photograph without fail.
- Download / Print the filled in the application form and submit to the concerned DM & HOs in the district wherein the institute located for admission in respect of Private MPHW (F) training institute along with photocopies of the following documents:
- (a) SSC certificate
- (b) Intermediate certificate
- (c) Caste Certificate (in case of SC/ST/BCs)
- (d) Residential Certificate/Study Certificate from IV to X class
- (e) Registration fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) by way of D.D. in favour of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare, A.P., Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad. BC/SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of registration fee.
- The Last date for submission of downloaded applications to the concerned DM & HOs in case of Private MPHW (F) Training Institutions on or before 4-9- 2020 by 5.00 P.M. (for Free & Management quota seats) either in person or by Registered post with due acknowledgement.
The Department will not be held responsible for any postal delays for non- receipt of applications on or before the stipulated date i.e. 4-9- 2020 by 5.00 PM.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
1. Attested Copy of the SSC Certificate or any equivalent examination showing the identity of the date of birth of the candidate.
2. Attested Copy of the Intermediate certificate showing of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
3. Attested Copy of the Study/School Bonafide Certificate from 6th to Intermediate.
4. 7 years residence certificate by the candidates claiming eligibility as a local candidate by the virtue of residence. (Nativity Certificate)
5. Bank Draft for Rs. 50/- in original ( In Favour of Commissioner Health & Family Welfare, A.P., Amaravathi.) payable at Hyderabad.
6. Certificate of social status in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC.
7. Attested copy of the transfer certificate from the institution in which the candidate last studied.
8. Two Self addressed medium size envelop with postal stamps worth Rs. 30/-
9. Two passport size photos duly attested by Gazetted officer
For the Management Seats also, the candidates are required to fill up the online application, download the filled-in application and submit the same along with the Management quota lists to the selection committee for its approval. AP MPHW (F) ANM Training Course Online Application Form
The candidates also are informed that the recognition status of the MPHW(F) Training Institutions with regard to Indian Nursing Council/Andhra Pradesh Nursing and Midwifery Council can be verified in the respective web sites (1) www.indiannursingcouncil.co.in and 2) nmcouncil.ap.nic.in. The department will not be held responsible for the admission of the candidates in a non-recognized institution.