Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) Training Course admissions 2020, ANM course admissions, AP MPHW(F) Training course Admissions 2020 notification. Office Of The Commissioner Of Health & Family Welfare, AP, Hyderabad has released the MPHW (F) Training Course Admission Notification 2020
CHFW AP is inviting the Online Applications from the eligible female candidates for admission into 1st year Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course (2 years course) for the academic year 2020-2021.
Online applications from the eligible female candidates are invited for admission into first year Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course (2 years course) for the academic year 2020-2021 which is being imparted in Government/Grant-in-aid/Private MPHW(F) Training Schools in the Andhra Pradesh State.
AP Multipurpose Health Workers (Female) /ANM Course Admission 2020: Commissioner, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Vijayawada, Government of Andhra Pradesh is seeking applications for MPHW admission in Government / Private / Grant in Aid MPHW Training Schools for the academic year 2020-21.
Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course (2 years course)
Qualifications: The Minimum Educational qualification for admission into the Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course shall be Intermediate pass with any group.
Age limit: The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year in which the admission sought and the upper age limit is 30 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC, ST and BC’s as per rules in force.
Application Procedure: Online admission Application form is available in the Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad official website.
Documents to be submitted along with the application form:
1. Attested Copy of the SSC Certificate or any equivalent examination showing the identity of the date of birth of the candidate.
2. Attested Copy of the Intermediate certificate showing of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
3. Attested Copy of the Study/School Bonafide Certificate from 6th to Intermediate.
4. 7 years residence certificate by the candidates claiming eligibility as a local candidate by the virtue of residence. (Nativity Certificate)
5. Bank Draft for Rs. 50/- in original ( In Favour of Commissioner Health & Family Welfare, A.P., Amaravathi.) payable at Hyderabad.
6. Certificate of social status in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC.
7. Attested copy of the transfer certificate from the institution in which the candidate last studied.
8. Two Self addressed medium size envelop with postal stamps worth Rs. 30/-
9. Two passport size photos duly attested by Gazetted officer
The following are the important dates to be noted
- Applications for admissions into MPHW(F) Training Course are available w.e.f: 05-10-2020
- last date for Registration fee and for submission of applications: 31-10-2020
- Publication of Selection List by the DM & HOs: 12-11-2020
- Commencement of Classes w.e.f: 23-11-2020
For further details contact concerned Principals of Govt./Regional Trainings Centres (F) /Grant-in-aid/Private MPHW(F) Training Institutes/District Medical and Health Officers of their Districts. Detailed Notification & Online application is available in the CH & FW official website i.e.,http://cfw.ap.nic.in
- Application Form for Admission into MPHW(F) Training Course
- List of Eligible MPHW(F) ANM Institutions Permitted
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details