Telangana ANM Training Course Admissions 2020, Office of The Commissioner Of Health & Family Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad has given MPHW (F) Training Course Admission Notification 2020-21 and CHFW Online applications from the eligible female candidates for admission into 1st year Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course (2 years course) for the academic year 2020-2021.
Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course (2 years course)
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana ANM Training Course Admissions 2020:
Qualifications: The Minimum Educational qualification for admission into the Multipurpose Health workers (Female) Training Course shall be Intermediate pass with any group.
Age limit: The candidates should have completed the age of 17 years as on 31st December of the year in which the admission sought and the upper age limit is 30 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of SC, ST and BC’s as per rules in force.
Application Procedure: Online admission Application form is available in the Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare, Telangana, Hyderabad official website.
Important dates (tentative):
Following are the important dates to be noted
1. Online submission of admission applications through CH&FW, Telangana. Website: from 03.06.2020 to 17.06.2020,
2. Last date of payment of registration fee: 17-06-2020
3. The last date for submission of downloaded admission applications at Principals of Govt./Grant in Aid/Private MPHW(F)Trg.Schools/ DM&HOs: 17 -06- 2020
4. The selection process will be completed by 22-06-2020.
5. The commencement of classes will be from 23-06-2020.