AP Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Scheme Online Registration, The Govt Of Andhra Pradesh Has Come Up With An Innovative Scheme Of Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham Which Will Benefit Around 12 Lakh Unemployed Youth Based On The Eligibility Criteria In Andhra Pradesh. Youths Will Get This Monthly Allowance To Pursue Skill Development Courses And Reduce The Burden On The Family Of Unemployed Youths.
Andhra Pradesh Government is all set to implement a new populist scheme titled “Mukyamantri Yuvanestham” to distribute unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 per month to youth in the age group of 22- 35 years with prescribed eligibilities. The estimated annual cost of the scheme is pegged at Rs 8,000 crore.
Yuvanestham Scheme Online Registration:
While giving the nod to the scheme at its meeting, the AP Cabinet said 12 lakh youth identified by the Smart Pulse Survey as unemployed can avail benefit under this scheme. The online registration process for this scheme began. After the registration process is completed, the money will be deposited on a monthly basis in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
The scheme will be implemented on a priority basis equivalent to the old age pension scheme. While pensions are given to one person in a family, under this unemployment scheme, there is no restriction on the number of people who can avail it. However, those already covered under the provident fund will not be eligible for the scheme.
While implementing the scheme, the state government will also impart training to the unemployed youth and help them undergo skill training schemes so that they get off the unemployed list at the earliest.
1. Registration 14th September onwards
2. Monthly Rs.1000/ and Skill Development Training to Unemployed youth
3. ELigible Age Group: 22 years to 35 years
1. Applicants must be unemployed and should be native of Andhra Pradesh.
2. Minimum Educational qualification should be graduation.
3. Movable/Immovable properties, having 4 Wheelers are ineligible. Having wet land of 2.5 acres and dry land of 5.00 acres maximum are eligible.
4. Caste and Community preference will be given as per norms.
5. Should belong to below poverty line family. All the eligible beneficiaries from one family shall be considered
6. It should be in the age group of 22-35 Years.
7. Those who have availed financial assistance/loans under state government-sponsored self-employment schemes are not eligible.
8. Those who are pursuing formal education are not eligible.
9. Those who are working in Public/Private Sector/quasi-government or self-employed are not eligible for the assistance.
10. Applicants should not be employees dismissed from government service.
11. The applicant should not have been convicted of any criminal offense.
12. Documents required to register for the “Mukhyamantri Yuvanestham / Unemployment Allowance scheme 2018” are Aadhaar, Ration card, SSC, Graduation certificates.
Please Ensure that the following documents are ready during the registration process
1. Aadhaar Number.
2. Mobile Number Linked With Aadhaar.
3. Original or Xerox copy and image of Diploma/Graduate/Post Graduate Certificates. To Enter the Register/Hallticket Number Available in Certificate.
4. White Ration Card.