DEO Instructions on AP NMMS Exam for Receiving Nominal Rolls, Application Forms. AP NMMS Exam: Application Form, DEO Instructions, Headmaster Instructions, NMMS Material, NMMS Objectives, Exam date, Last Date, Scholarship Amount. Government of Andhra Pradesh, Director of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad has sent instructions on NMMS to all the DEOs of AP State.
Govt. of AP, Board of Secondary Education and DGE has decided to conduct the written Examination for the students studying VIII Class during the academic year 2019-19, under the National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship scheme sponsored by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, New Delhi. This examination will be conducted on 04-11-2019 along with the National Talent Search Exam on the same timings.
While receiving the Nominal Rolls and Applications from the Headmasters. the following certain points have to be observed.
1) Constitute receiving counters for each Revenue Division in the DEO’s Office to receive Nominal Rolls, Application Forms and other required Documents.
DEO Instructions on AP NMMS Exam:
i) Receiving staff should ensure whether the candidate studying VIII Class during the current academic year in Zilla Parishad/Government /Municipal High Schools/ Aided High Schools & model schools which have no residential facility only.
ii) Receiving staff should ensure whether the candidate has secured eligible marks or equivalent grade i.e., B+ grade for all categories as prescribed for the Test with reference to the Marks memo of VII Class issued by the Headmaster of Govt./ZP/Mpl./Aided Schools enclosed.
iii) Receiving staff should ensure whether the latest original income certificate is enclosed as per norms applicable. Obtain original Income Certificate from the MRO in respect of the Parents working in a Private sector &latest Salary certificate from the Employer if the parent is working in Government Department.
iv) Ensure whether all the columns in application form are filled in.
v) Verify whether Demand Draft drawn in favour of “DIRECTOR OF GOVERNMENT EXAMINATIONS, ANDHRA PRADESH, HYDERABAD” obtained from SBH or SBI only enclosed. If the Head Master enclosed consolidation Demand Draft on behalf of his/her students, verify whether the consolidated list of the candidates< consisting with caste, amount and Serial Number of the candidate in Nominal Roll is enclosed.
vi) Ensure whether the copy of Caste Certificate issued by the MRO is enclosed to the Nominal Rolls.
vii) Verify whether Demand Draft is drawn to the extent of the amount for which the candidate is eligible as per the norms.
viii) Ensure whether the Headmaster has submitted 2 sets of Nominal Rolls along with a soft copy in Excel format as detailed below.
a) First-set of Nominal Rolls should consist I original Application Forms, original VII class Marks sheet, original Caste certificate if applicable and original Income certificate: It should be kept with the District Educational Officers only to conduct the exams and for future verification if any.
b) The second set of Nominal Rolls should consist the Demand Drafts and figure statements and Soft copy of Centre-wise Nominal Rolls:
1) It should be sent to the O/o. DGE with the figure statement and Demand Drafts.
2) List of the demand drafts center-wise in the Proforma IV.
xi) During the course of the receipt of the Nominal Rolls, the receiving clerks should verify the particulars especially the Date of Birth, Community, Physical Handicapped code, Income group, and eligible marks written in Nominal Rolls with reference to the original certificates submitted by the Headmaster/candidate. If any corrections are necessary, correct the required field with reference to the original Documents with proper attestation.
x) Verify whether the candidate has furnished Aadhaar Number in the application form. It is compulsory for 4 D.B.T Districts, i.e. Rangareddy, Hyderabad, Adilabad, and Nalgonda.
2) Separation of Nominal Rolls Revenue Division-Wise and Centre-wise:
After receiving 2 sets of Nominal Rolls from the schools of your district in the first instance Nominal Rolls, Application Forms along with enclosures have to be separated revenue division wise. In the second instance basing on the No. of students appeared in that revenue division the required Centres have to be constituted by clubbing the schools which are nearest to that centre.
3) After separating 2 sets of Nominal Rolls revenue division wise and centre wise, one set of original Nominal Rolls. Application Form along with the original Income Certificate, Caste Certificate and VII class memos shall be kept with you (after assigning of school codes as instructed in Annexure-Il) for conduct of examinations and for verification of particular of the candidates if any in future.
Another one set of Nominal Rolls (Revenue-wise, Centre wise) along with soft copy in Excel format and Demand Drafts in the given Proforma IV and Question Paper indent shall be sent to the Director of Govt. Exams., TS., Hyderabad to prepare the Computerized School-Wise and Centre-wise Nominal Rolls and assigning the Hall Ticket Numbers.
4) Preparation of constitution of Exam Centers and Assigning of school codes: Names of the Chief Superintendents and Departmental Officers, appointed for the Examination centres should be informed to this office along with the Nominal Rolls. Examination will be conducted in each Revenue Division. So sufficient Examination Centres are to be constituted in each Revenue Division/Educational Division basing on the Number of candidates registered in a particular Division.
Each centre should allot maximum 300 candidates only. For example in a particular Division 1150 candidates from 100 schools are registered for the NMMS Exams., 4 centre have to be constituted in this division by allotting 300 candidates in 3 Centres and 250 in 4th Centre. School code should be assigned as per the range given in Annexure-11. School code should be affixed on each page of the Nominal Roll at the place provided.
5) Assignment of Roll Nos:
Roll Numbers will be generated by the Director of Govt. Exams., office and School-wise & Centre-wise printed Nominal Rolls with Roll Nos. will be supplied to all the District Educational Officers in the State well in advance. According to the printed Nominal Roll, Hall-Ticket Numbers have to be assigned on the Application form and Admit card including Centre Name and Code by the District Educational Officer’s office.
After assigning Hall Ticket Number on Application Forms and Admit Cards, detach the Admit Cards from the Application form and send to the Headmaster concerned along with the school-wise printed Nominal Roll to issue the Admit Cards to the candidates concerned so as to enable the candidate to attend the Exams.
In the same manner, the remaining part of the application form and Centre-wise printed Nominal Rolls shall also to be sent to the Chief Superintendent of Examination Centre concerned by the District Educational Officers concerned after assigning Roll Number at the appropriate column in the Application form. Hence, the first set of Nominal Rolls, Application Forms should be arranged Revenue Division-wise and Centre-wise so that it is easy to you to assign Hall Ticket Numbers and Centre Numbers on Application forms and Admit Card.
6) MATERIAL TO BE SUBMITTED BY THE DISTRICT EDUCATIONAL OFFICERS IN THE O/o THE DIRECTOR OF GOVT. EXAMS., T.S., HYDERABAD as per schedule.
i) One set of Nominal Roll (Centre wise) along with Soft copy in Excel format duly attaching the list of schools (in Annexure-III) clubbed to the concerned center with school codes.
ii) Each Centre-wise Nominal Roll shall be accompanied by Annexure-III.
iii) List of the Demand Drafts in the given Proforma IV along with Demand Drafts.
iv) Consolidated Centre-wise and Medium-wise figure statement for Question Paper Indent in Annexure-I in duplicate.
7) Material to be retained at the DEOs Office for the conduct of Exams:
i) One set of Nominal Rolls (Revenue division wise and Centre wise) and Application cum Admit card form along with the following original documents to conduct of Examination in November 2019.
ii) Attested Caste Certificate.
iii)Attested Income Certificate.
iv) Attested VII Class Memo of Marks.
v) Attested PH candidate Certificate.
8) Necessary funds will be allotted to you to meet the required expenditure towards the conduct of Examination. Necessary instructions for the conduct of Examination will be issued well in advance.
1. NMMS Exam Online Application Form and Filling Instructions to HMs
2. AP NMMS Exam Notification
3. AP NMMS Exam Instructions to DEOs
4. User Guide for Filling the AP NMMS Online Application
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details