AP POLYCET Hall Tickets 2020 Download. Instructions for AP POLYCET 2020 hall tickets downloading. SBTET AP would release the hall tickets of POYCET AP on its web portal. Candidates who have applied for the entrance exam can download hall tickets from the web portal.
Latest Update: The AP Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (AP Polyscet 2020) will be conducted on September 27 for admissions in government and aided private polytechnic colleges in the state. Only hall tickets downloaded after the 17th of September month will be valid.
Web Note: All The Students are informed to download Hall Tickets freshly from 17/09/2020. Old Hall Tickets downloaded before 17/09/2020 are not valid
AP POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP for admission into Diploma level programmes conducted in Government, aided, Private unaided polytechnics and polytechnics run in existing Private unaided Engineering Colleges.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for POLYCET 2020. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled-in application for POLYCET-2020 itself is an application for admission.
AP POLYCET Hall Tickets 2020 – Details
|Name Of The Hall Ticket||AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Conducting Agency Name||SBTET AP|
|Hall Ticket frequency||Once|
|Hall Ticket Level||State Level|
|Abbreviation||AP POLYCET Hall Ticket 2020|
|Full-Form||Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket 2020|
|Name Of The Department||SBTET AP|
|Mode Of Hall Ticket||Online|
|Download Admit Card||Available|
|Exam Timings||11.00 AM to 1.00 PM|
|For Admission Into||Polytechnic Courses offered|
The last date to submit the online application form for Andhra Pradesh Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (POLYCET) has been extended. The candidates can now apply till July 27. The registration process was started from March 16, 2020.
All those who are interested in the same are required to get themselves registered at the official website – polycetap.nic.in. The dates to conduct the common entrance test (CET) will be announced later.
Paper pattern and scheme
The duration of the exam will be two hours. There will be only one paper as per the syllabus in the subjects of mathematics, physics and chemistry of class 10 (SSC) examination.
The question paper consists of 120 questions with a choice of four responses for each question:
- Mathematics: 60 marks for 60 questions
- Physics: 30 marks for 30 questions
- Chemistry: 30 marks for 30 questions
AP POLYCET Exam Pattern
|Mathematics||60 questions||60 marks|
|Physics||30 questions||30 marks|
|Chemistry||30 questions||30 marks|
POLYCET is a polytechnic common entrance test conducted by State Board of Technical Education and Training, Vijayawada for admission into engineering/non-engineering diploma level programmes conducted in government, aided, private, un-aided polytechnics and second shift polytechnics run in existing private un-aided engineering colleges.
Hall ticket to appear for AP POLYCET Entrance Exam:
1. The Operator at the Help Line Center enters the data given in the APPLICATION form and uploads the photo and signatures after scanning and gives a print out to the student for verification. If the student is satisfied with the data entered, the operator presses the Confirm button and generates the hall ticket and issues the same to the student.
Note: The candidates have to note that printing of Hall tickets immediately may not be possible on the last few days, as the heavy rush is usual. Hence they are advised to file the application early or they may have to visit the Helpline centre for collecting the Hall Tickets after two or three days.
2. Hall ticket issued to you should be checked thoroughly. If a mistake is found, it should be corrected through helpline centre IMMEDIATELY and get a revised Hall Ticket.
3. No candidate will be allowed with incorrect data and photo on the Hall ticket to appear for the Examination.
4. In case the candidate did not receive the Hall ticket, he/she may obtain the same through internet from the Web Sites http://polycetap.nic.in or contact personally any helpline centre.
5. Hall ticket is not transferable. Any tampering of Hall Ticket will automatically lead to the disqualification of the Candidate.
6. Hall ticket is an important document and shall be preserved carefully after the examination until the admission into the polytechnic is completed.
7. The candidate will be allowed at the designated examination centre on the production of printed Hall ticket. Familiarize yourself with the location of the examination centre. Take the help of HLC personnel to know the route map to the examination centre.
Urdu Medium Candidates are allotted separate centre in each region where assistance will be provided for translation at the time of Examination. This shall be done only if the candidate expresses his / her willingness in the Application Form to appear in Urdu medium.
These candidates have to write the examination in the Centre specified below in their respective region. However, they can submit the filled-in APPLICATION form at the nearest Help Line Centre.
Centres for assistance to Urdu Medium Candidates:
Region Places: O.U. Area Govt. Polytechnic, Masabtank, Hyderabad – 500 028
How to Download AP POLYCET Hall Tickets?
- First, visit the official website of AP POLYCET.
- In this home page, click on the link of Hall Tickets Download
- Then, Downloading web page will appear and enter your SSC Hall Ticket in the given field
- Click on the Download Hall Ticket Button
- Your hall ticket will appear on your device
- Download it and take a print
- take it into the examination hall
AP POLYCET 2020 Key dates:
- Commencement of filing of online application: 16/03/2020
- Last date for the sale of POLYCET booklet and filing of online application: 27/07/2020
- Date of conduct of POLYCET 2020: 27-09-2020 Time: 11.00 AM to 1.00 PM.
AP POLYCET Website: https://polycetap.nic.in/Default.aspx and Hall Ticket of POLYCET 2020 is to be preserved and produced at the time of Admission and the verification of certificates
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details