AP POLYCET Online Application 2021 would be activated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh State on its official website at https://polycetap.nic.in/. Students who are interested in can check details and submit online application at official web portal with required details.
Students may follow the simple steps are provided here for how to submit the AP POLYCET Online application 2021. AP POLYCET notification 2021 has been released on July 23rd by SBTET Andhra Pradesh and exam will be held for admission into Diploma level programmes in AP polytechnics.
Every candidate desirous of seeking admission into Engineering/Non – Engineering Diploma courses can apply through online for AP POLYCET 2021. No separate application form for admission is prescribed. The filled-in application for AP POLYCET 2021 itself is an application for admission.
AP POLYCET Application 2021
|Name of the Application||AP POLYCET Online Application Form 2021|
|Conducting Organisation Name||SBTET, AP|
|Title||Submit AP POLYCET Online Application 2021|
|Subject||SBTET released AP POLYCET Online Application Form 2021|
|Closing Date To Apply||18-08-2021|
|For Admission Into||Diploma Courses offered|
polycetap.nic.in online application details
- POLYCET is a Polytechnic common entrance test conducted by SBTET AP for admission into engineering/non-engineering diploma courses.
- All those who are interested in the same are required to get themselves registered at the official website polycetap.nic.in.
- SSC passed candidate are eligible to submit online application form.
- Students can obtain at least 35 per cent Qualifying marks in Polytechnic Examination.
- There is no age restriction for appearing for POLYCET
For admissions into the Diploma Courses like Hotel Management and Catering Technology, D.Pharmacy, the entry qualification is 10 + 2 is the entry qualification Candidates need not appear AP POLYCET for admission into these courses. A separate notification will be issued for admission to these Diploma Courses.
Examination fee / Application Fee: Rs.400 is fee payable by applicants for appearing for POLYCET examination for all categories of students.
What type of modes for Online Application Submission?
There are around 93 Help centres facilitated across Andhra Pradesh state. Reach out the nearest facilitation centre. You can get a list of facilitation centres information in the POLYCET.
- Help Line Centers
- AP Online Centers
- Online Applying website and through payment gate way
What are major steps involved in Online Application Submission?
- Step 1: Fill details in the Application Form: Keep the documents and details ready before you start to fill the form.
- Step 2: Upload Photo & Signature
- Step 3: Pay Application fee:
- Step 4: Download Hall Ticket: Once payment is completed, you will receive the Hall Ticket instantly as PDF or through email
Guidelines for fill the AP POLYCET Application Form at polycetap.nic.in
- First fill the 10th Class Hall ticket No., Year of pass and Date of Birth.
- Fill your name as per school records with one letter for each box. Leave a gap between parts of your name.
- Fill your father’s name d) Fill in your date of birth in DD MM YYYY [Date /Month/Year] format. e) Fill in your address details (House number, Village/street, Mandal /town/city, District, PIN code, Mobile number) for correspondence.
- Fill in the place where you would like to appear for examination. Refer the table of examination centers.
- Enter the area code to which you are local to Telangana (Refer Annexure-II).
- Enter your reservation category (BC/SC/ST).
- Enter your special category, if any (CAP/SP/PH/NCC).
- Fill in minority community details (other than Hindu) as entered in your school records.
- Fill in your Willingness to appear the examination in Urdu medium. Examination in Urdu medium will be conducted only at Hyderabad center.
- Fill in the Aadhaar UID Number.
- Sign the declaration with regard to your physical fitness to pursue the Polytechnic Courses.
- Apply online at www.polycetap.nic.in with online payment option (or) TS online with a cash payment of Rs. 400/- For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250/-.
How to Submit AP POLYCET Online Application?
SBTET AP will activate the AP POLYCET Online Application link on the official web portal. Eligible and interested students can apply through online mode at https://polycetap.nic.in/. For this, students should read the instructions booklet of POLYCET AP before going to apply online. Students are advised that may follow the below given simple steps for submission of online application form.
- Visit the sbtet.ap.gov.in website
Students can visit the official website of State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh State, https://sbtet.ap.gov.in/ for getting latest updates. Now, click on the POLYCET AP link.
- Go to the polycetap.nic.in web portal
On the SBTET AP website home page, click on the link of POLYCET AP. Then Polytechnic Common Entrance Test web portal will be displayed in your device browser.
- Click on AP POLYCET Application Link
On the home page, Search for the AP POLYCET Application Link and click on it. Then, online application form will be opened in the new tab. Read the instructions which were given online application before filling the application.
- Enter Details
Once online application form is opened, students can enter the all details in the required details. Students must remember that, fill in the POLYCET AP Online Application form as per the below given guidelines at polycetap.nic.in.
- Upload Photo and Signature
After entered all details in the application form, students can upload photo and signature at this stage.
- Pay Application Fee
After filled in application form, student can pay the application fee by using credit/ debit card to make payment online.
- Download Submitted Application Form
After completion of fee payment, download the application form.
- Print Application Form
Open the downloaded application form, check all details. Take a print and preserve it for future need.
AP POLYCET Key dates:
- Commencement of filing of online application: 26-07-2021.
- Last date for the sale of POLYCET booklet and filing of online application: 18-08-2021.
- Date of conduct of POLYCET 2021: 01-09-2021
FAQs on AP POLYCET Online Application
How much is the application fee pay for AP POLYCET?
Rs.400 is the application fee payable by applicants for appearing for Andhra Pradesh POLYCET examination for all categories of students and for SC/ST Candidates Rs. 250/-.
How can I apply for AP POLYCET?
For convenience of the candidate, Online filling of application for POLYCET AP is facilitated by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh at www.polycetap.nic.in. So, students can apply online at polycetts.nic.in or at nearest TS-Online or coordinating Centers.
Which documents are required for Online applying?
Following documents are required for the AP POLYCET applying
10th class hall ticket.
Passport size Colour photo.
Mobile number to which department can send the communication.
Email ID to which department can send the communication.
Income certificate if you want to apply for scholarship.
White ration card if you want to apply for scholarship.
Caste certificate if you want to apply for scholarship.
Local status details.
Saderem certificate No. if applicable.
What is the eligibility criteria for AP POLYCET?
Candidates must have passed the SSC Examination conducted by AP State Board of Secondary Education or equivalent from any recognised board with at least 35 per cent marks in aggregate and Mathematics as one of the subjects.