SSA School Grant and Maintenance Grant Guidelines, Proceedings Rc.No.07 has been issued on 28th June, 2014 by the State Project Director, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. In this regarding Utilization Guidelines have been issued for School Grant and Maintenance Grant for the year 2014-2015.
Proc.Rc.No.07/SSA/A3/2014; Dt: 28-06-2014.
Subject: A.P.SSA – Utilization of School Grant and Maintenance Grant for the year 2014-15 -Guidelines -Issued.
All the project officers, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in the state are informed that the following school grant and maintenance grants approve for the year 2014-2015.
School Grant: Phy-53964, Fin-2937
Maintenance Grant: Phy-46790, Fin-3155
The guidelines framed for utilization of school grant and maintenance grants for 2014-2015 are herewith enclosed and they are requested to follow the guidelines scrupulously without any deviation.
AP SSA, Guidelines on utilization of Grants 2014-15
The following guidelines are issued for utilization of various grants i.e school grant and maintenance grants released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2014-15.
School Grant @ Rs. 5,000/- for Primary School, and @ Rs.7000/- for Upper Primary Schools. The grant shall be utilized for the following items:
- Purchases of chalks,dusters,buckets,mirrors,combset, School registers, Records , stationary, Xeroxing etc.
- Procurement of science lab material and Library books and children magazines like Balamitra, Chandamama, Bujjai, Bommarillu etc.,
- Purchase of soap liquid and towels for hand washing of children.
- Utilized for celebration of National science day, Maths day, annual day and other important other events organized under talent search activities.
- May also be used for up keeping of toilets and for payment of electricity bills.
- Utilized for maintenance for Drinking water.
Maintenance Grant (@ Rs. 5,000/- to Rs. 10,000/- )
Provision: The maintenance grant shall be released @ Rs. 5000/- to the schools having upto 3 classrooms and @ Rs. 10000/- to the schools having more than 3 classrooms.
The grant shall be utilized for the following items.
- Payment of electricity bills per month.
- Maintenance of toilets.
- Maintenance of drinking water facility
- Maintenance of equipment (TV, Computer, Radio, fans, electrical hand switches, electrical motor etc.,)
- Minor repairs to floor, roof, compound wall, gate, furniture etc. and white washing.