TS Schools Annual Grant & Maintenance Grant Utilization Guidelines 2020, Guidelines for Utilization of Annual Composite School Grant, Guidelines for Utilization of funds. TS SSA Grants for TS Schools, SSA Grants for Telangana Schools, Grants Utilization Guidelines, Samagra Shiksha School Annual Grant utilization Guidelines, Samagra Shiksha Maintenance Grant utilization Guidelines, Guidelines on the utilization of Grants 2020
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX-OFFICIO STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, SS, TELANGANA. HYDERABAD. Rc.No. 2191/Grants/TSS/PIWT7/2017 Dated:30-03-2019
Subject: Samagra Shiksha, Telangana, Hyderabad – Release of funds towards Annual Composite School Grant to Govt. & Local body and Model schools – Utilization of funds – Guidelines for the year 2018-2019- Communicated – Reg.
1.Minutes of PAB Samagra Shiksha, AWP&B 2018 -19, Dt:17 .05.2018,
2.This Office Proc.Rc.No.21 91 /Grants/TSS/Plan MO 17, dt,22.0 1.2019.
All the District Educational Officers are informed. that the Annual Composite School Grant has been released to the School Management Committees in Government, Local Body, MPP, PZP and Model Schools in the State during the year 2018-2019 in the reference 2nd read above. In this regard., the below guidelines are to be followed. for utilization of Composite School Grant and released as per the criteria:
Category: Primary, Upper Primary and High Schools of Govt. & Local body managements
Enrollment Slab: 1 to 100 – Amount in Rs. 15000
Enrollment Slab: 101 to 250 – Amount in Rs. 30000
Enrollment Slab: 251 to 1000 – Amount in Rs. 40000
Enrollment Slab: 1000 above – Amount in Rs. 50000
Utilization of Grant:
• Provision of stationary i.e., chalk pieces, white papers, registers, etc., and conducting of exams.
• Utilizing grants to celebrate National Festivals i.e., Independence Day and Republic Day, etc.,
• Payment of Electricity charges
• Repairs to computers, projector, K-Yan, TV, ROT, etc. + Cable, internet charges and other expenditures relating to digital classes.
• Purchase of consumables in Labs.
• Replacement and repair of laboratory equipment.
• Minor repairs to doors, windows, flooring, etc.,
• Up keeping of basic amenities.
• 10% of the grant shall be utilized for the Swatchata program.
• Purchasing of daily newspapers etc..
• The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize grants cm the above-mentioned items and the resolutions shall. be maintained accordingly.
• The social, audit shall be done by SMC on the utilization of the grants.
• Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
• Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
• Discussion on the utilization of grants shall be conducted at monthly SMC meetings.
• Cashbook and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
• Headmasters are responsible for the utilization of grants as per guidelines at the school level
• The DEO staff & DyE0 shall monitor the utilization of grants.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to take necessary action to issue instructions to all the Head Masters of Govt. & Local body Schools and Principals of the Model Schools in the state for utilization of the grant.
Telangana State SSA School Grants Utilization Guidelines
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER & DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX-OFFICIO STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, SARVA SHIKSHA ABHIYAN, TELANGANA STATE
Proc.Rc.No.1835/TSSA/P1g/T7/2014 Dated: 07/03/2017
Subject: TSSA, Hyderabad – Planning & MIS – Release of Maintenance and School grants to all Government, Local Body schools as final installment for 2016-2017 – Sanction accorded – Reg.
Read:- This office Proc.Rc.No.1835/TSSA/Plg/T7/2014, dated:25/02/2017
In partial modification of the orders issued in reference read above, the sanction is hereby accorded for an amount of Rs.1798.88 lakhs (Rupees seventeen hundred and ninety-eight lakhs and eighty-eight thousand) towards Maintenance and School Grant to all the Government, Local body schools as final installment for the year 2016-17 with the following criteria:
1. Zero enrollment schools and 103 BDL sponsored schools excluded
2. PS & UPS – Less than 40 enrollment Rs.25000/-
3. PS & UPS – More than 40 enrollment Rs.30,000/-
4. High Schools – Less than 100 enrollment Rs.25000/-,
5. High Schools – More than 100 enrollment Rs.50000/- from SSA grants
The Finance Controller of this office is requested to make arrangements for the release of an amount of Rs. 1798.88 lakhs (Rupees seventeen hundred and ninety-eight lakhs and eighty-eight thousand) towards Maintenance and School Grant to all the Government, Local body schools. The list of schools is emailed.
Norms for Utilization of School Grant and Maintenance Grants/Funds: School Annual Grant and Maintenance Grants will be released every year by the Telangana State Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan and in this subject, guidelines have been issued for utilization of grants. This year School Grants and Maintenance grant will be released for this year.
Telangana State Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Grants:
The TSSA has released grants to all TS Schools for 2015-2016. SSA Grants are divided into 2 types
1. School Annual Grant
2. Maintenance Grant
The following guidelines are issued for the utilization of various grants that are school grant and maintenance grants will be released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2016-2017. I. School Grant 1. Each Primary School: Rs. 5,000/-
2. Upper Primary School: Rs. 12,000/-
3. UP Sections of High School: Rs. 7000/-
- The schools functioning under Government, Local Body, MPP, ZPP, Tribal Welfare (ITDA), Social Welfare, APRIES, APSWRIES, APTWRIES, Disabled Welfare, and Aided Management will be released school grants.
- The provision for primary school is Rs.5000/- per school per annum.
- Upper Primary Schools having I to VII or VIII Classes are to be considered as two schools i.e. Primary School (I to V) and Upper Primary School (VI to VII or VIII) for sanction of School Grant. Hence, an upper primary school is eligible for an amount of Rs.12000/- (Rs. 5000/- for PS + Rs. 7000/- for UPS) towards school grants. Therefore, an amount of Rs. 12000/- has to be released to Upper Primary Schools (I to VII or VIII Classes) towards School Grant.
- High schools will be released Rs.7000/-
- Purchase of games & sports material.
- Procurement of science lab material, games and sports material in case of upper primary and high schools.
- Utilizing grants to Independence Day and Republic Day celebrations
- Purchase of soap liquid and towels for hand washing of children.
- Stationery, Xeroxing, Procurement of Radio (if not available)
- Provision of stationary for conducting exams.
II. Maintenance Grant
Maintenance Grant @ Rs. 5000/- to 10,000/-
- The Schools having their own buildings and functioning under Government, Local body, Tribal Welfare, Social Welfare, APRIES, APSWRIES, APTWRIES, and Disabled Welfare Managements are eligible for a maintenance grant.
- The maintenance grant shall not be released to aided schools.
- The maintenance grant shall be released @ Rs. 5000/- to the schools having up to 3 classrooms.
- The maintenance grant shall be released
@ Rs. 10000/- to the schools having more than 3 classrooms.
- Upper primary schools having I to VII classes are to be considered as two schools i.e., primary school (I to V) and upper primary school (VI to VII) for sanction of maintenance grant.
- However, it should not exceed the approved budget.
- The grant shall be utilized for the following items as per the priority shown below:
- Payment of electricity bills per month for primary for upper primary and upper primary sections of high schools.
- Maintenance of toilets: Not exceeding Rs. 300/- per month if the maintenance grant is Rs. 5000/- per school, if the grant is Rs. 10000/- per school Rs. 500/ – either on an outsourcing basis or by hiring a local person until an arrangement is made by Government.
- Maintenance of drinking water facility and providing potable water wherever a permanent source of a drinking water facility is not available.
- Maintenance of equipment (TV, Computer, Radio, fans, electrical hand switches, electrical motor, etc.,)
- Minor repairs to floor, roof, compound wall, gate, furniture, etc. and whitewashing.
III. General Guidelines
- All types of grants shall be utilized as per the guidelines during the Academic year
- The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above-mentioned items and the resolutions shall be minuted accordingly.
- The social audit shall be done by SMC on the utilization of the grants.
- Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
- Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
- Discussion on the utilization of grants shall be conducted at monthly SMC meetings.
- Cashbook and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
- Headmasters are responsible for the utilization of grants as per guidelines at the school level; School Complex Headmaster & Asst. Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
- The DIET, DPO staff, MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish a report to the DPO and SP, Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during the visits
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details