Mana Vooru-Mana Badi Admission Programme Schedule, Mana Vooru – Mana Badi Campaign, Statewide Students Enrollment drive Instructions/AP Schools Admission Programme Guidelines/AP Schools Admission Schedule, Mana Vooru – Mana Badi Campaign Objectives:
CSE AP, Rc.No.41, Dt: 07/04/2017; School Education – Completing the School Admissions for the academic year 2017 – 18 between 24.04.2017 and 10.05.2017 – Instructions issued – Reg. Reference: RTE Act No. 35 of 2009. MANA VOORU – MANA BADI Campaign completing the school admissions for the academic year 2017 – 18 between 24.04.2017 and 10.05.2017 schedule released.
Mana Vooru-Mana Badi Admission Programme Schedule:
1. 24.04.2017: 9 AM to 11 AM – Launch of Programme by MP/MLCs/MLA, District Collector, DEO, PO SSA, Public Representatives, and Other Community Leaders.
2. 25.04.2017: 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM – Conduct of Rally and School Assembly at Primary School Level.
3. 26.04.2017: 9 AM to 12 Noon – Admission Programme for AWC Children Completing years of Age.
4. 24.04.2017: 9 AM to 12 Noon and 4 PM to 6 PM – Survey & Identification of School Children.
5. 01.05.2017 to 08.05.2017: 8.30 AM to 12.30 Noon – Visiting the houses of all School going Children and Confirming of admission.
6. 24.04.2017 to 29.04.2017: 9 AM to 12 Noon – Issue of admit card.
Note:- All the Teachers should Participate in the Programme
All the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers in the State are informed that under Right to Education (RTE) Act 2009, the Right to Education. is accorded the same legal status as the Right to Life as provided by Article 21 (a) of Indian Constitution. Every child in the age group of 6 to 14 years shall be provided up to 8 years of Elementary Education on admission to an age-appropriate class in the vicinity of his / her neighborhood.
It is further informed that a review of the enrolment in Government Schools is taken up as part of the Rationalization- Resource Redistribution exercise. It is proposed to undertake rationalization of all categories of schools and teacher transfers during the summer of 2017 and before the reopening of the Schools in 12.6.2017.
It is further informed that there is a declining trend in Government schools’ enrolment over the years. This is resulting in the closing of zero enrolment schools, merging/ consolidation of non-viable schools with neighboring schools during the rationalization process. Multi-grade teaching becomes inevitable when the enrolment does not justify the allocation of the full complement of teachers.
In the above context, it is proposed to take up a special campaign ”Mana Vooru – Mana Badi” to complete the Admissions of 2016 academic year in all Government/Zilla Parishad Schools from 24th April to 10th May 2017.
The objective of “Mana Vooru-Mana Badi” Campaign:
1. To take up and complete admissions for the academic year 2017-18 from 24th April to 10th May 2017.
2. To target the following categories of children for admission to Govt./ MPP/ ZP Primary and High Schools
– Children completing 5 years of age in Anganwadi Centers.
– Children completing class V in Primary School to be admitted in class VI in High Schools
– Children in slum areas.
– Drop Out and Out of School Children.
– Children residing in the vicinity of Model Primary Schools.
– Children completing Class VIII and to join Class IX to reduce secondary level drop out
– To encourage the parents to admit the school-aged children in a Government school.
3. To encourage the parents to admit the school-aged children in a Government school.
4. To make aware the parents and their wards studying in private schools about the benefits being provided by the Government like good infrastructure, well-qualified teachers, free textbooks, free uniforms, Digital Class Rooms, quality teaching, English Medium option, etc. and to encourage them to seek admission in the Government Schools.
Benefits provided in Govt. Schools to be highlighted during the campaign
1. Free Education to all from classes I to X.
2. Qualified, experienced and capable teachers
3. Free Uniforms, Free Text Books& quality Mid-Day Meals
4. Parallel English Medium Sections in High Schools
5. Lab and Library facility to the Students.
6. Stress-free Education through Continuous and Comprehensive
7. Transport facility to the students who travel more than 2KM.
8. Availability of 100% Teachers at the time of reopening of Schools.
9. Availability of 5 teachers in Model Primary Schools and adequate teachers in High Schools.
10. Sports/Physical Education, Yoga, good playgrounds m
11. ICT based Digital Class Room, Virtual Class Room, etc. and internet connectivity to the School.
12. Additional special provisions for Children with Special Needs – Rs. 250 /- per month escort allowance, Tricycles, Hearing Aid equipment and other appliances, EYE Screening and organizing free operation, if needed, continuous training through Physiotherapy to needy children and all types of surgeries/ operations to Orthopedically challenged children.
1) For activity proposed during the launch program,e all arrangements should be made to issue Admit Cards to the students identified & participating.
2) The services of One Head maser and One Teacher from each category of School shall be utilized for the Vooru-Mana Badi” Campaign.
An amount of Rs.250/-per day for each Teacher and an amount of Rs.400 /-per day for each Headmaster should be paid. The expenditure should be incurred from SSA Funds at the District Level or from School Grants, where available.
Hence, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education, the District Educational Officers and Project Officers, SSA in the State are instructed to take immediate necessary action with regard to completion of Admissions for the academic year 2017 – 18 prior to closure of the present Academic year i.e., 2016 – 17 in line with the schedule communicated. Locally designed innovative campaign activities may be undertaken to ensure maximum participation and enrolment.
Therefore, all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education the District Educational Officers and Project Officers, SSA m the State are requested to follow the above instructions scrupulously. A copy of the brochure/ pamphlet along with Admit Card is appended to this proceeding.