AP Staff Nurse Posts Recruitment in all District Govt General Hospitals, AVVP Hospitals under DCHS and PHCs under DMHO. Govt of AP, HM and FW Department has given AP Staff Nurse Posts Recruitment 2021.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates who are having DGNM / BSc. (N) / MSc.(N) qualification for filling up of Staff Nurse posts. Application and other details are available in the District Official Website and can be downloaded.
Name of the Post: Staff Nurse
Qualification: Intermediate, General Nursing, and Midwifery(GNM).
VACANCIES: See on the District Official Web Portal
Age Limit: Candidates should not have completed 40 years. As per G.O. Ms No. 295 GA (Ser-A) Dept. Dated.23.09.2014. (a) O.C. Candidates should not have completed 40 years. (b) SC/ST/BC candidates should not have completed 45 years. (c) Disabled persons should not have completed 50 years. They should submit the latest Disability certificate from Regional Medical Board / SADAREM
|AP Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2021|
|Ananthapuramu GGH Staff Nurse 2021|
|Kadapa GGH Staff Nurse 2021|
|Guntur District Govt Hospitals Various Posts Recruitment 2021|
Staff Nurse Post Details
Application Fee: Candidates shall pay Rs.500/- ( Rupees five hundred only)in Crossed demand draft along with the application. However SC., ST., PH and BC candidates are exempted from the payment office.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have completed Intermediate and General Nursing and Midwifery / B.Sc., (Nursing), and permanently registered in A.P. Nursing And Midwives Council under Nursing Council of India are eligible to apply for the Staff Nurses post
Method of Selection: (a). Total Marks – 100; (b). 75% marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination. (c). Weightage up to 15% marks will be given to the Staff Nurses working on a contract basis with the conditions shown at “B”.
(d). Up to 10% marks @1 mark per each completed year after acquiring the requisite qualification. (e). They should have a minimum of six months of continuous service as Contract Staff nurses are eligible for weightage. They should have put in satisfactory service. The candidate will not be given any weightage if any adverse remarks are passed.
B. Particulars of weightage:
a. @2.5 marks per six months in Tribal Area.
b. @ 2.0 Marks per six months in Rural Area.
c. @1.0 mark per six months in Urban Area.
Rule of Reservation: Rule of Reservations will apply as per A.P. State Government Rules in force. 70% of posts are reserved for local candidates.
The scale of Pay: Rs.25140 – 73270 (RPS 2015) with usual allowances applicable from time to time
1. Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree.
2. Marks Memo’s of qualifying examination (.Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree)
3. Intermediate certificate.
4. Certificate of permanent registration in Andhra Pradesh Nursing & Midwives council.
5. SSC or equivalent certificate ( for Date of Birth )
6. Study Certificates from class IV to X Class from the School where the candidate studied
7. If SSC or its equivalent did by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from Tahasildar for the previous 7 years. (in the prescribed proforma.)
8. In the absence of the above certificate, the candidate will be considered as Nonlocal.
9. Copy of the latest caste certificate in case of SC/ ST / BC ( with categorization if any) Issued by Tahasildar concerned.
10. In the absence of proper certificates, the candidate will be considered as OC only.
11. Copy of the latest Physical Handicapped certificate issued by the Medical Board. (Southern) if applicable.
12. Crossed demand draft for Rs.200/- drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of “To the Chairman, Hospital Development Society” concerned Government General Hospitals.
13. One self-addressed cover size 12X26 cm with postal stamps for the worth of Rs.35 and self-addressed postcard
14. The application submitted without the required certificate and incomplete applications will be rejected summarily.
The Superintendents concerned hospitals are requested to give appointment orders to the individuals who are selected as per merit by the selection committee. The Superintendents of the concerned Hospitals are requested to approach the Collector & District Magistrate and cooperate with the Collector and recruit the Staff Nurses on a contract basis as per the guidelines issued.