AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Application Form 2020 will be available at Directorate of Animal Husbandary, AP website. AHD Board has released AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts Recruitment 2002 notification for 78 backlog posts of VAS vacancies in various zones.
Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 31-01-2020 by 05.00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below.
Qualification: Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry.
Age Limit: Should have attained the age of 18 years and should not have completed 42 years of age as on 31-01-2020. – AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Selection Guidelines
1. Please read all the columns of this Form and fill them carefully.
2. The application should be filled in clearly by the Candidate either in own Hand Writing or neatly typed.
3. Attach Photocopies of Essential certificates where ever requisitioned duly attested by a Gazetted Officer.
4. Incomplete application form and application forms not attached with attested photocopies of essential certificates requisitioned will be summarily rejected. – AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
Required Documents for applying:
Following essential documents duly attested by the Gazetted Officer are enclosed with the application.
I. Passport size photograph to be affixed in the column provided duly signed by you across the Photo.
2. Photocopy of SSC Certificate or its equivalent in Proof of the Date of Birth
3. Photocopies of Study Certificates from 4th to 101h Class
4. Local candidate certificate photocopy (To be produced from a Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Manda! Revenue Officer)
5. Photocopy of Caste Certificate in case of
6. candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC Communities (Issued by competent Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Manda! Revenue Officer)
7. In case of Physically disabled persons, Photocopy of physical disability certificate (Issued by an authority, not below the rank of a Civil Orthopedic Surgeon)
8. Photocopies of Certificates showing the Educational Qualifications of BVSc, MVSc and
others if any.
9. Photocopies of Memorandum of Marks OGPA of BVSc
I 0. Photocopy of Conduct Certificate (Issued by college I University where last studied)
11. Photocopy of Employment Registration Card.
12. Photocopy Experience Certificate (Issued by the employer)
13. No Objection Certificate from the present employer. – How To Apply AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts
How to Apply: The filled-in applications shall be submitted to the office of the Director of Animal Husbandry Department, NTR SSVH Campus, Labbipeta, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada on or before 31.10.2020
Last date for submission of Applications: 31-01-2020