APMDC Mines Managers & Land Acquisition Officers, Geologists Recruitment 2023: A.P. Mineral Development Corporation Limited, Hyderabad invites applications for the following positions on a contract basis. APMDCL Managers recruitment, post details, application form, last date for apply, selection list, results would be available apmdcl web portal.
1. Mines Manager: 02 Posts
2. Geologists: 02 Posts
3. Assistant Manager (Approvals): 02 Posts
4. Land Acquisition officer: 04 Posts
5. Assistant Manager (Survey): 02 Posts
6. Senior Assistant (Survey): 02 Posts
7. Assistant Manager (CSR): 02 Posts
8. Assistant Manager (Security): 02 Posts
Matric/ Diploma/ Any Degree/ M.Sc/ PG/ BE/ B. Tech/ ME/ M.Tech. (relevant discipline) with experience.
How to Apply: APMDC Mines Managers & Land Acquisition Officers:
The applications shall be submitted either by person or by post in the below address on or before Nov .
Address: The Vice Chairman & Managing Director, A.P. Mineral Development Corporation Limited, No. 6-2-915, 3rd Floor, Rear Block, HMWSSB Premises, Khairathabad, Hyderabad.
Instructions to the Candidates
1. Application shall be submitted in the prescribed format which can be from our website www.apmdc.ap.gov.in on (Full Scape) Photo All the enclosures (True copies of all certificates) shall also be submitted on Full Scape size only. The applications shall be submitted either by person or by post in the below address on or before Nov .
The Vice Chairman & Managing Director,
A.P. Mineral Development Corporation Limited,
No. 6-2-915, 3rd Floor, Rear Block, HMWSSB Premises, Khairathabad, Hyderabad-500004.
2. Applicants shall carefully read all the instructions and shall ensure that they are fully qualified before filling up/submission of the applications.
3. If any column is not applicable, write “NA” against that column. Do not fill up such a column with dots and dashes or leave any column blank.
4. Furnishing of false or incorrect information/document or suppression of material information shall entail in disqualification of the applicant at any stage of selection.
5. Applicants are not permitted to alter or modify the columns in the application form once submitted.
6. Unsigned /incomplete/incorrect applications and applications unaccompanied by requisite certificates are liable to be rejected summarily.
7. Applications received after the prescribed date will not be entertained even if the applications are posted before the last date.
8. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
9. Selection is based on marks awarded by the Interview Panel Members.
10. No TA / DA will be provided for attending the interviews.
11. The Corporation has the right to modify or cancel the advertisement or reduce the number of vacancies published without assigning any reason and further regard. notice and no communication is entertained further in this
12. Applicants shall submit enclosures of all Certificates of which they have mentioned in the application form duly signed by a Gazetted Officer. Applications received without Gazetted signature shall be rejected.
Selection process: Selection is based on marks awarded by the Interview.