APSBCL Salesmen, Sales Supervisor Posts Recruitment 2019, Apply Online up to August 25: Andhra Pradesh State Beverages Corporation Ltd, APSBCL is inviting online applications for recruitment of Salesmen and Sales Supervisor on Contract or Outsourcing Basis. Applications are invited for a total of 9267 vacancies. Candidates interested for the post can apply through the official website of APSBCL on apsbcl.aponline.gov.in.
Candidates must note that the last date to apply for the post is August 25, 2019. The online application process was started on August 17, 2019. Interested candidates must go through the eligibility criteria, important date and other details before applying. The tenure of employment is one year. Only male candidates can apply for the posts. Candidates above 21 years of age are eligible to appear for the post but their age must not exceed 40 years.
The corporation reserves the right to terminate the services of shop supervisor (SS) or shop salesmen (SSM) at any point of time. The candidate for the post of shop supervisor shall be the native of the Mandal in which the shop is located and the candidate for the post of shop salesman shall be native of the local body in which the shop is located. They must produce proof of identity viz. Aadhar / Voter ID / Ration card etc. Candidates should show original certificates of educational qualifications, Date of Birth, Caste/Community, Nativity Certificates at the time of selection for verification.
APSBCL Salesmen and Sales Supervisor Posts Vacancy details
A. Education Qualification:
Candidates appearing for the post of sales supervisor must have any degree (Computer Knowledge). Preference will be given to those candidates with B.Com qualification and computer knowledge. For the post of Salesman, the candidate must have Intermediate certificate.
B. Age Limit:
Minimum Age: 21 years
Upper Age Limit: 40 years as on July 1, 2019
- Candidates should be mentally and Physically fit for overall supervision of day to day transactions, maintenance of registers, stocks etc.
- Candidates for the post of shop supervisor will be native of the Mandal in which the shop is located.
- For the post of shop salesman, the candidate will be native of the local body in which the shop is located.
- 20 per cent of the shops will be reduced and only the remaining shops will be established.
- The employment is purely temporary and on outsourcing or contract basis.
- Candidates must produce their original certificates of date of the date of birth, caste/ community, education qualification, nativity certificate during the time of verification.
- Interested candidates must go through the official notification carefully before applying for the post.
- The official notification regarding recruitment is available on the official website of APSBCL.
Starting Date to Apply Online: August 17, 2019
Starting Date to Apply Online for Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, West Godavari & Kadapa: August 18, 2019
Last date to apply online: August 25, 2019
APSBCL SS & SSM Posts recruitment for 2019