Andhra Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) Driver posts Recruitment Notification 2013 : APSRTC has issued Driver posts Recruitment 2013 Notification. Andhra Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) invites applications from eligible SC and ST candidates for engagement on contract basis to the Driver post on a monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.7180/- in Ananthapur Region.
Name of the post: Driver.
Total number of Posts: 110 (SC-68 and ST-42)
Eligibility for Driver post:
Must have been holding a valid license for Driving HPMW and HGV or Transport Vehicle continuously for a period of not less than 18 months as on the date of selection. Must be able able to read and write a regional language i.e., Telugu or Urdu. Must not be less than 160 cms in height.
Candidates must be above 22 years of age and bellow 45 years of age as on July 1st, 2013.
The Selection will be done by conducting driving test to the eligible candidates from among the applications received, after verification of driving licence, educational, caste certificates, height and age proof etc., by the Screening Committee.
The candidates those belonging to SC and ST have to pay Rs.100/- at the time of submission of completed application form. The application fee has to be paid in cash sale counters where the applications were purchase. Application form available from 01.11.2013 to 15.11.2013 at all Depot Manager’s in Ananthpoor District.
Submission of Application:
The completed application form along with relevant documents should submitted at the Depot Manager’s Office, where the applications are purchased. The requisite fee registration of application shall also be paid in cash at Depot Manager’s Officers.
Enclosures to the Application:
The copies of the following documents have be enclosed invariably to the Application.
- Date of Birth Certificate for age proof.
- Education Qualifications.
- Driving licence -Certified Xerox copy issued by RTA with all endorsements and renewal details.
- Caste certificate. This certificate should have been obtained from a competent authority within six months.
- Nativity Certificate issued from the concerned competent revenue authorities for a period not less than seven years.
- Money Receipt processing fee i.e., Rs.100/.
- 2 Self Addressed Envelops of size 20 cms X 10 cms.
Last date for submission of Application form: 30.11.2013