Andhra Pradesh Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) North East Coast Region Vizianagaram District would be released APSRTC Driver Posts Recruitment Notification 2020. APSRTC invites Applications from the eligible SC and ST candidates for engagement on Contract Basis to the post of Driver on a Monthly Consolidated Remuneration as per notification of North East Coast Region Vizianagaram District. Previous year notification details like number of posts, Reservations, Remuneration and qualifications details as follow.
|Location||North East Coast Region, Andhra Pradesh|
|No of Posts||121 (Vizianagaram Disrict -12, Srikakulam District-62)|
Qualification and Other Eligibility criterion:
- Candidates Must a valid Licence of Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle (HPMV) and Heavy Goods Vehicle(HGV) or Heavy Transport Vehicle (HTV) for a period of not less than 18 months excluding the periods lost due to late renewals or Licence Suspension etc., if any, as on the date of Selection.
- Candidates must be able to read and write a Regional Language ( That is Telugu or Urdu)
- Must not be less than 160 cm’s height.
- Candidates must be above 22 years and below 45 yrs as on 01.07.2020.
- The Upper Age Limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PHC Candidates are not eligible to apply for these posts.
Sale and Submission of Applications:
- The Application Forms will be on sale from last week of November month to second week of December month at all the Depots of the APSRTC N.E.C Region i.e.,Vizianagaram and Srikakulam Dipots Managers Office on all working days from 11.00 hrs to 17.00 hrs on payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each application form.
- Application forms sold by outside agencies or Xerox copies of the applications will not be accepted.
- It many be noted that one candidate should not submit more than on application for a post.
- The receipt of filled in applications starts from last week of november month. The last for submission of filled in applications by the candidates is 12.12.2013 up to 17.00 hrs.
The candidates should enclose the attested copies of the following certificates:
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Educational qualification.
- Driving Licence-certified Xerox copy.
- Integrated Caste Certificate(if Integrated caste Certificate is not available, a certificate issued by Revenue Authority issued wthin 6 months should be attached.
- Local Area Certificate issued by Revenue Authority
- Discharge Certificate in respect of Ex-Servicemen.
- Two (2) passport size photos and 2 self addressed envelops of size 20 cms X 10 cms with one Rs. 10/- stamps.
Submisssion of Application:
The candidates should submit the filled in APSRTC Driver Posts Recruitment Application forms only at the Unit/place from where they have purchased. He has to submit the filled in Application from with all prescribed enclosers mentioned above and processing fee, if applicable.
Application by the candidates sponsored by the Emoloyment Exchanges:
The candidates who have registered their names with the employment exchange and have been sponsored to these posts and the ex-servicemen who are sponsored by the District Sainik Welfare Board shall also purchase application form from the specified counters on payment of Rs.100/- and submit the same along with all required enclosures including MR for Rs.100/- towards processing fee within the stipulated time. No further information will be given to these candidates with regard to submission of applications.
Selection Procedure for APSRTC Driver Posts Recruitment:
- The Selection will be done by conducting a driving test. After scrutiny of the applications by screening committee, all the eligible candidates shall be called for driving post.
- The Selected candidates shall enter into an agreement on a Rs.100/ non-judicial stamp paper at the time of engagement with the Depot Manager concerned.
- The selection of the candidate is subject to medical fitness as per the standards fixed by APSRTC.
- The Selected candidates will be given training as per APSRTC procedure and they shall incur the expenditure on their own for attending training.
- The engagement on contract basis in the sane Region is final. In case of exigency, they may be engaged in other Regions.
The candidates can check their APSRTC Driver Posts Recruitment Notification from the official website www.apsrtc.ap.gov.in by the officials only