Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications for the following Professor posts in the following disciplines and Andhra University, Visakhapatnam invites applications for the following Associate Professor and Assistant Professor posts reserved for SC/ ST/ PwD candidates for clearing backlog vacancies.
Andhra University, Visakhapatnam will be now recruiting candidates to fill up the vacant post of Assistant Professor on 05 seats. This job is open for candidates who have done Post Graduation in relevant field. Eligible candidates must apply for this job post and get a chance to work with this university. Job aspirants will be paid with handsome salary package for their efficient and effective work. For more details about this post like age limit, pay scale, qualification etc. are mentioned here below:
Who is Eligible to apply for this post?
Post Graduates are eligible to apply for this post.
How much can you earn from this post?
Candidates who will get selected will be paid with Rs. 15600-39100/- per month.
Deadline to apply for this post?
Interested candidates must apply for this post till 31st January 2018.
Name of the post:- Assistant Professor
Last date:- 31st January 2018
Total Posts:- 05 Posts
Education Qualification:- Candidates must have done Post Graduation in relevant field with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university.
Age Limit:- As per Norms
Salary:- Rs. 15,600-39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6,000/- per month
Selection process:- Written test followed by personal interview
Application Fees:- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 2,000/- for the post of Professor and Rs. 1,000/- for Assistant or Associate Professor through Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam from any nationalized bank payable at Visakhapatnam.
How to apply:- Interested and desirable job applicants should send their application form in prescribed format along with attested copies of relevant documents to the Office of Andhra University on or before 31st January 2018.
Last date to apply: 31-01-2018
A. Andhra University Professor Posts:
1. Anthropology: 01 Post
2. Economics: 01 Post
3. History: 01 Post
4. Archaeology: 01 Post
5. Political Science & Public Administration: 01 Post
6. Sociology: 01 Post
7. Yoga & Consciousness: 01 Post
8. Biochemistry: 01 Post
9. Botany: 01 Post
10. Geology: 01 Post
11. Geophysics: 01 Post
12. Mathematics: 01 Post
13. Nuclear Physics: 01 Post
14. Organic Chemistry: 01 Post
15. Physics: 01 Post
16. Psychology & Parapsychology: 01 Post
17. Statistics: 01 Post
18. Zoology: 01 Post
19. Electronics & Communications Engineering: 01 Post
20. Metallurgical Engineering: 01 Post
Last date for receipt of duly filled in application: 25.11.2017.
Andhra University Backlog Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts:
I. Associate Professors
1. Music: 01 Post
2. Theatre Arts: 01 Post
3. Meteorology & Oceanography: 01 Post
4. Physics: 01 Post
5. Statistics: 01 Post
6. Instrument Technology: 01 Post
7. Civil Engineering: 01 Post
8. Engineering Physics: 01 Post
9. Geo-Engineering: 01 Post
II. Assistant Professors:
10. Sanskrit: 01 Post
11. Nuclear Physics: 01 Post
12. Engineering Physics: 01 Post
13. Computer Science & Systems Engineering: 01 Post
The prescribed application form, qualifications, scales of pay attached to the post etc., (as per the G.O.Ms.No.38, dated 23-06-2016), registration fee and other details can be had from the University website : www.andhrauniversity.edu.in. The last date for receipt of the duly filled in application is 25-11-2017. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the post(s) without giving any reason whatsoever
Last date for receipt of duly filled in application: 25.11.2017.
I. INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES REGARDING APPLICATION FORM
1. All entries must be neatly handwritten or typewritten.
2. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
3. Complete and correct information should be given against each item. If the space against any of the items is inadequate, separate sheets may be attached. Incomplete application is liable to be rejected.
4. Applicants who are employed should send their applications through their employer through proper channel. An advance copy may, however, be sent marked “Advance Copy”.
5. Attested xerox copies of certificates should be enclosed with the application. The original certificates should be produced at the time of interview and at the time of joining, if selected.
6. Paste (Do not staple/pin) a recent passport size self attested colour photograph in the space provided at the right top portion on the first page of the application.
7. If the applicant is a person with disability, the relevant particulars such as blindness or low vision or hearing impairment, locomotor disability etc. with percentage of disability must be mentioned.
8. Mention only the period of research experience, excluding the number of years spent for acquiring Ph.D.
9. The teaching experience should include full time experience only. Part-time, daily wage, visiting / Guest Faculty experience will not be counted while calculating the total experience.
10. If the applicant is selected for the post he / she will be appointed to the post on the minimum pay of the time scale attached to the post and no protection of last pay drawn in the previous employment will be given unless the Selection Committee which selects him / her specifically recommends such protection and the appointing authority accepts it.
11. If the authorities decide to interview the candidate, he / she should arrange to be present at the place fixed on the date and time specified at his / her own expenses. Mere summoning of a candidate for interview conveys no assurances whatsoever that he / she will be selected or recommended.
12. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the post(s) without giving any reason whatsoever.
13. The Executive Council reserves itself the right to fill or not or fill the post or to make an appointment in a lower grade.
14. The appointees will be governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme and other service conditions shall be the same as applicable to the University teachers.
15. Send the application in an envelope mentioning the name of the post applied for, with Department and Discipline and category (SC/ST/PwD) to the Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam-530 003, clearly on the top left side of the envelope.
16. The application in any way received after the prescribed date will be liable for rejection and no further correspondence thereon will be entertained.
II. PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEE:
a) A crossed Demand Draft for Rs.2,000/- for the Post of Professors and Rs.1,000/- for candidates applying for Associate / Assistant Professors backlog posts drawn in favour of The Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam from any nationalized bank payable at Visakhapatnam, should be sent with the filled in application towards registration fee (non-refundable), by enclosing a self addressed (20cm 30cm,) stamped envelop.
b) Separate application along with a separate Demand Draft must be submitted for each of the posts applied for.
c) Write the name of the post applied for, with Department and Discipline and applicant’s name with postal address on the back of the Demand Draft.
d) Online payment to be made to Account No.10428603374, IFSC Code No.SBIN0000772, MICR Code:530002004; State Bank of India, AU Campus, Visakhapatnam.