Dr B. R. Ambedkar Open University has issued M.Ed I Year, M.Ed. II Year Annual Exams and Dissertation Examinations, B.Ed. I Year theory Examinations, B.Ed. II Year Theory & Practicals Examinations, B.Ed. (SE) I Year Annual Exams and B.Ed. (SE) II Year Annual Exams & Practicals Examinations Notification and Examinations scheduled has been issued. These all examinations held as per given schedule for the students who have been admitted during the year (New) and Old batches and previous batches.
The B.Ed. (Special Education) 1st Semester (Backlogs) & 3rd Semester Examinations of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University are scheduled to be held from 27.12.2018 to 08.01.2019. All the students, who fulfil the Attendance requirements during the Workshops, are only eligible to appear for the Theory examinations of 1st & 3 rd Semesters. The registration for the examination is through online only. The students are advised to visit the Portal of www.braouonline.in and click on Exam Registration.
Apply online and pay the prescribed fee at any TS/AP online centres through any Debit/Credit card The students have to pay both the practical fee and theory exam fee by way of a single payment. Please keep Xerox copies of the print out and payment receipt received by the candidate after registration and uploading the information through T.S. / A.P. online for future reference whenever necessary. The online registration and payment of examination fee commence from 28.11.2018. For further details candidates may contact their study centres. The examination registration forms without online are not allowed by the University and no further correspondence will be entertained.
The students are advised to collect the Examination Registration Forms from their respective Programme Centres. The students, who fulfill the attendance requirements during the Workshops, are only eligible to appear for the Theory Examinations of I Year and II Year Exams.
How to Apply:
The payment of Examination Fee and submission of examination application forms commences from 30-11-2018. Last Date for Examination Online Registration and Payment of Fee : 08-12-2018.
1. The payment of Examination Fee and submission of examination application forms commences from 30-11-2018.
2. Last date for receipt of filled in application forms at the Programme Centre is 08-12-2018.
Theory examination for B.Ed. (SE) 3rd Semester (2015- 2018 & 2016-19 Batches)
TIME-TABLE FOR THEORY (Time: 2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.)
SEMESTER-I EXAMINATION DATES: 31-12-2018 to 05-01-2019
SEMESTER-III EXAMINATION DATES: 27-12-2018 to 30-12-2018
SEMESTER -I & III PRACTICAL EXAM DATES: 07-01-2019 to 08-01-2019
1. Candidates are requested to use Examination Registration Forms for registering M.Ed or B.Ed. or B.Ed. (SE). Examinations that are provided at your Programme Centres at free of cost.
2. Programme Code No
for M.Ed. The examination is 36.
For B.Ed. The examination is 29.
for B.Ed. (SE) Examination is 38
3. Candidates are required to fill the details under the Column No.7 given under the heading for First Year Theory.
Particulars of Fee payment:Examination Fee is
1. M.Ed First Year Rs.750/-(Rs.150/- for each Theory paper).
2. M.ED Second Year Rs.950/-(Rs.150/- for each Theory paper + Rs. 500/- towards dissertation submission).
3. B.ED First Year Rs.500/-(Rs.125/- for each Theory paper)
4. B.ED Second Year Rs.750/-(Rs.125/- for each Theory paper and Practical paper).
5. B.Ed(SE) First Year Rs.625/-(Rs.125/- for each Theory paper).
6. B.Ed(SE) Second Year Rs.1000/-(Rs.125/- for each Theory paper and Practical Paper).
The fee is to be paid through a crossed DD from any Nationalized Bank preferably SBH drawn in favour of The Registrar, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad payable at Hyderabad.
5. The Examination Registration Forms sent directly to the Controller of Examinations will be rejected. They should be submitted at their respective Programme Centres only.
6. Hall Tickets:
The Hall Tickets have to be collected one day before the commencement of Examinations from their respective Examination Centres or can download from the University website www.braou.ac.in