B.Ed DM Additional Methodology Course, Sri Padmavati Magila Visvavidyalayam has issued B.Ed(D.M) Additional Methodology Programme Admission Notification.
So This course details provided here. The following are the methodologies offered by the Sri Padmavati Magila Visvavidyalayam : 1. Methods of Teaching Mathematics 2. Methods of Teaching Physical Sciences 3. Methods of Teaching Biological Sciences 4. Methods of Teaching Social Studies 5. Methods of Teaching English 6. Methods of Teaching Telugu
Syllabus: The syllabus for Additional Methodology Programme is the same as followed for B.Ed.(DM) course of S.P. Mahila Visvavidyalayam.
Course Material: The course material will be supplied to the students at the time of admission/during the programme.
Contact Programme Classes:
For each methodology subject there will be 20 days of Compulsory Contact Programme classes to fulfill the course requirement in 60 hours. As such there will be 3 contact hours each day during the contact programmes which will be conducted in the month of May.
Besides the compulsory contact programme classes there will be Demonstration classes and Teaching Practice for each methodology subjects the faculty members will give 5 Demonstration lessons.
After the completion of the Demonstration lessons every candidate has to give 5 teaching practice lessons under the supervision of the concerned methodology faculty member. Attendance for Demonstration classes and Teaching Practice classes is compulsory.
Block Teaching: Each student teacher has to practice 15 lessons during block teaching programme under the supervision of guide teacher in a Government recognized High School situated in their work places.
Medium of Instruction: Medium of Instruction will be English. However the candidates have the option to write the examinations either in English or in Telugu medium. B.Ed DM Additional Methodology Course
a) Theory: 90% attendance is compulsory for 20 days contact programme classes. No condonation on any grounds.
b) Practicum: 100% attendance is compulsory for the Demonstration classes and Teaching Practice classes. No condonation on any grounds.
Examination: There will be University Examination both in Theory and Practice at the end of the programme.
Note to the candidates:
- The candidates will be permitted to the University Theory Examinations only after satisfactory completion of the theory and practicum.
- If any candidate for any reason could not fulfill the requirements of contact programme classes either fully or partially will be given one more chance of undergoing the same by attending the required number of days of contact programme classes on payment of the contact programme fee of Rs. 3,000 (Rupees Three Thousand only) during the immediate vacation or as and when it is arranged by Distance Education Centre as per its feasibility.
- Any Methodology subject will be offered only if a minimum of 10 candidates are admitted into the programme.
- After getting admission into the programme, the Course Fee once paid will not be refunded either in full or in part for any reason
- B.Ed(D.M) Additional Methodology Programme