Bihar School Examination Board, BSEB would release the Bihar Inter Admission Merit List selection list 2021 or Bihar Inter Admission Merit List 2021 for the admission to the intermediate classes. Online Facilitation System for Students, OFSS Bihar would be releasing the list online on the official portal.
Candidates who have applied online are advised to check the same for further their Bihar Inter Admission 2021 process to the class 11. The merit list would release by the Board and would be available on the official site of BSEB at ofssbihar.in. The enrollment in intermediate classes on the basis of this merit list.
The admission process on the basis of the merit list will be conducted as per the schedule. Students who want to take admission in Schools or Junior Colleges in the state can follow these simple steps given below to download the merit list. Through this merit list, students can take admission to intermediate courses of Humanities/ Commerce/ Science/ Agriculture in various schools and junior colleges in the state recognised and affiliated to the Bihar School Examinations Board.
|Name of the list||Bihar Inter Admission Merit List 2021|
|Title||Download Bihar Inter Admission Selection List 2021|
|Subject||BSEB will release Bihar Inter Admission Result 2021|
How to Download Bihar Inter Admission Merit List 2021?
- Visit the official site of Bihar Board OFSS at ofssbihar.in.
- Click on BSEB Third merit list for the intermediate admission link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the district name and click on the same school link or another school link.
- The merit list would be available on your screen.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- If needed candidates can also keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
How to download Bihar Inter Admission intimation letter 2021: Students who have applied online would be able to check the merit list and allotted institutes. Based on the allotment, students are required to register themselves with the respective schools. In order to register, they would need the intimation letter. Check out steps on how to download the intimation letter from ofssbihar.in here.
- Go to the official website ofssbihar.in. On the home page, click on Inter/+2 Registration link
- On the new window that opens, enter your application reference number, barcode number and mobile number which you had used while filling the common application form
- On submitting the information, you would be able to check the options allotted to you based on the choices filled by you and the merit list
- Click on Download Intimation Letter on the page to download and print the same.
This letter would have to be carried along with copy of the common application form and 2 photocopies each as well as 5 photographs have to be carried to the institution for registration purpose.
Bihar Intermediate Admission Selection List Important Instructions: The Selection list would be released online on the ofssbihar.in portal. Candidates who are listed in the merit list have to confirm their admission. The schools would be working during this period and have been instructed to have enough teachers available and enough counters set up to facilitate admission process.
The merit list has been prepared on the basis of the seats available in the listed institutes as well as the options selected by the students during filing the online application form as well as the BSEB 10th Result 2021. Based on the merit list released, students are required to reach out to the respective school to confirm their seat.
The Students have an option of accepting the allotment or opt for a different option. Students who take the admission have the option of registering for Slide Up to get admission in a college of choice. The option has to be confirmed on the portal.
Those candidates whose names will be on the Selection list can follow the admission process. Students will have to submit Rs 300/- as admission fees out of which Rs 100/- as application fees and Rs 200/- as a university or school fees.
How to apply for BSEB OFSS Intermediate Admission: To apply for the Intermediate admission, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Visit the official site of OFSS Bihar at ofssbihar.in.
- Click on students register link available on the home page.
- Go to the link to register yourself using your mobile number and details
- Fill the application form using those details
- Submit the application fee and add the documents needed.
- Submit the form and save a copy for further reference.
Total 3 merit lists would be released by BSEB on the OFSS portal. Students may be offered a better college/ school in the subsequent merit lists as per the choices mentioned. Students would have an option to change the college. Students may note that in case they opt for a higher preference, they would have to register at the respective schools. However, registration fees would not be collected again.
The difference, more or less, would be accordingly collected or refunded back to the student at the end of the admission process. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of OFSS.