NEET UG Answer Key 2021: NTA would released the answer keys and the OMR sheet for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021 at neet.nta.nic.in. Candidates can cross-check their answers with the help of the answer key which is available on the official website of NEET.
All the candidates who had appeared for the examinations have to keep an eye on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in for getting latest information. The NTA would display the Answer Key, Images of OMR and Responses to the questions marked by the candidates and Test Booklet Code of the candidates.
The NTA would open the window to challenge the answer key of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2021. Candidates can raise objections online against wrong answer key, if any, as per the schedule.
NTA has released the answer key for NEET UG 2021 that was conducted on September 13. This year around 14 lakh candidates were registered for the exam. The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs.1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged.
The processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking up to deadline. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
The official answer key of the NEET UG 2021 entrance examination is most likely to be released soon by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The answer key of the entrance test is usually released a few days after the conduct of the examination across the country.
NTA NEET UG Answer Key 2021 Details
|Answer Key||NEET UG Answer Key 2021|
|Releasing Agency Name||National Testing Agency|
|Title||Download NTA NEET UG Answer Keys|
|Subject||NTA would release Answer Keys for JEE Main Exam|
Steps to download NEET UG Answer key 2021:
The NEET UG 2021 answer key will carry all the correct responses to the questions asked in the entrance test. Students must download the answer key once it is released to predict their scores before the result is released.
- Visit the official website, neet.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on ‘NEET UG answer key’ in the left-hand panel
- Click on download answer key
- Enter registration number, roll number
- Check the NEET answer keys
- A PDF file with answer key will open
- Download it, and take a print out for further reference
How to raise objections:
All the candidates willing to challenge the answer key, OMR sheet and test booklet code may raise objections by paying processing charges of Rs.1000 per answer key/ per response/test booklet code.
How to challenge NEET Answer Key 2021:
- Visit the official website NTA NEET at ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on ‘Key challenge’ link flashing on the top left panel of the homepage
- Login using your application ID and password
- You will see your response ID and correct option ID for each question
- Click on the checkbox on the key you want to challenge
- Proceed now
- Pay the processing fee and submit challenges
Note: The board also said the decision of the NTA in the matter will be final. The students can challenge the Answer Key as per the schedule
The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2021 was conducted on September 13 in various centres across the country. More than 15 lakh candidates appeared for the medical entrance test across the country this year.
Stages in NEET UG
- Stage 1: NEET UG Online Application Process
- Stage 2: NEET UG Admit Cards Releasing
- Stage 3: Conduct of NEET UG Medical Entrance Exam
- Stage 5: Release of NEET UG Answer Key
- Stage 6: NEET UG Result
- Stage 7: NEET UG All India Rank
- Stage 8: NEET UG Counselling
NTA has conducted the biggest national level medical entrance exam – National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2021. Now that the exam is over, all eyes are set on NEET 2021 result. NTA will declare the result at ntaneet.nic.in. Before the result, NTA will release answer keys of NEET 2021 exam. The answer keys will be out for all the sets of the question papers that have been distributed at the exam.
First, the provisional answers keys will be released at ntaneet.nic.in. The provisional keys will be open to challenge. Students can challenge the keys by paying the requisite amount per challenge.
If the challenges are accepted, then changes are made in the answer key. Thereafter, NTA will release the final keys. The result will be based on it and the calculation of NEET 2021 score is also done based on the final answer key. Along with the answer keys, NTA also releases the OMR sheets of the candidates under their respective logins.
After the release of the answer keys, NTA announces the NEET UG result. To qualify NEET UG 2021, candidates have to score a minimum percentile score in the exam. This minimum score or cut-off score is 50th percentile for general and general – EWS category candidates, 40th percentile for the SC / ST / OBC candidates, and 45th percentile for the PWD candidates.
NTA will also prepare the All India Rank list based on NEET 2021 marks. This merit list will be for admission in the 15 per cent all India quota counselling conducted by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). Under the 15 per cent all India quota counselling, the seats of all central institutions including AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), BHU, AMU, and Deemed Universities are included.
When the 15 per cent all India quota counselling will commence candidates will have to apply for it using their NEET 2021 exam details.
For the rest of the seats, the AIR and result of NEET 2021 will be shared with DGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India and Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India. These departments will share the same with the admitting authorities. Further, these authorities will be responsible for drawing a merit list of the candidates based on All India Rank (AIR) in the respective categories, as per the state rules for admissions.
For admission to the rest of the seats, candidates have to fill in individual application forms of the counselling authority/institutes.
Marks awarding: For every correct answer, four marks will be awarded while for every incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted. They will be given an opportunity to make online challenge against the same by paying non refundable processing fee of Rs.1000 per answer. (see steps below to check how to download)
Raise Objection: Raise Objection link is to be available on the official website. The NTA has to be released the NEET UG 2021 tentative answer key on its official website. The students can challenge the Answer Key as per the schedule.
Processing fee: The Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs.1000/- (one thousand only) as processing fee for each question challenged. The payment of the processing fee may be made through Debit/Credit Card/ Net Banking. The processing fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct. No challenge will be entertained without receipt of processing fee.
Procedure for Challenge of Answer Key:
1. The NTA has displayed the images of OMR Answer Sheets and Responses graded by the Machine of all the candidates on the official website – https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
2. Candidates can now submit their representation against the OMR grading on payment of non-refundable processing fee of Rs.1000/- per response challenged.
3. The NTA will verify the representations made by the candidates against the OMR grading from the actual record and the same will be updated in the data, if challenges are found correct. The NTA will not send intimation in this regard to individual candidate.
4. Challenges made by the candidates will be verified by the NTA with the help of its subject experts. If found correct, the answer key will be revised accordingly. Based on the revised Answer Key, result will be prepared and declared.
5. Candidates should note that the machine – gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinised.
Merit list for counselling under 15% All India Quota:
The merit list of the eligible and successful candidates who have opted for 15% All India quota seats will be prepared by the NTA on the basis of marks obtained in the NEET UG 2021. The list of successful candidates shall be forwarded to the Directorate General of Health Services (Medical Examination Cell), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for the purpose of allotment of seats by Online Counselling to 15% All India Quota Seats.
Counselling: Online counselling would be conducted by the Medical Counselling Committee of the Directorate General of Health Services. Information for online counselling would only be available on Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) website (www.mcc.nic.in).
Later, an all India merit list of the qualified candidates will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam. NTA will provide the rank. The result is scheduled to be declared as per the announced date.