Chittoor Staff Nurse Posts Recruitment 2020 to be released on https://chittoor.ap.gov.in web portal. Govt General Hospital, Chittoor District, AP Health Medical & Family Welfare Department will give the Staff Nurses recruitment 2016 notification and Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Staff Nurse on contract basis in APVVP Hospitals of Chittoor District. Applications in the prescribed format may be sent to the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Chittoor during working hours. The guidelines and application form in prescribed format can be obtained at www.chittoor.ap.gov.in.
Chittoor Staff Nurse Posts Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse in APVVP, from those candidates, who have not crossed the age of ‘42’ years. Age relaxation for upper age limit to those candidates belongs to SC/ST/BC are ‘5’ years and ‘3’ years for Ex- Service men and 10 years for Physically Handicapped Persons. The maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01.07.2018 with admissible relaxations.
Staff Nurse: 16 Posts
Place of Vacancy: a. District Hospital, Madanapalle- 12 and b. Community Health Center, Naravaripalle- 04
The monthly consolidated fixed remuneration will be paid @ Rs.34,000/- per month or as fixed & allowed by the APVVP/Government as per rules.
a) Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery (or) B.Sc Nursing Degree (or) M.Sc Nursing Degree.
b) Permanently Registered in A.P Nursing and Midwives Council.
Age limit: The candidate should not have completed 40 years of age as on 31.01.2019 as per G.O.Ms.No.295 GA (Ser-A) Department, Dt. 23.09.2014 Relaxation will be as follows
For S.Cs, S.Ts & B.Cs 5 (Five) years and Disabled persons 10 (Ten) years.
Application Fee: Each application must be accompanied by DD worth Rs.200.00 (Rs. Two hundred only) in favour of “To the Chairman, Hospital Development Society” concerned Government General Hospitals. Exemption for SC &ST candidates are exempted from payment of fee (Note- This amount is to be used for miscellaneous purpose).
Method of Selection – Total Marks 100
a) 90 Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination (average of all years)
b) 10 marks for weight age from the date of passing academic examination @ 1 mark per year.
There will be no interview, purely merit basis.
Attested copies to be enclosed with the application form.
- Filled-in application form duly signed by applicant
- Attested copy of marks memo of SSC & Intermediate marks card. For the candidates with SSC, ANM Course and GNM the relevant attested copies.
- Attested copies of marks memos of all the years of qualifying examination i.e. GNM or B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Attested copy of permanent registration certificate of A.P. Nursing & Midwives Council with latest renewal copy.
5 Attested copy of latest caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC) issued by the MRO/Tahsildar.
- Attested copies of study certificates from Class–IV to X where the candidate studied.
- Attested copy of latest Physically handicapped certificate issued in SADAREM Programme /Ex-Servicemen (if applicable).
- Demand draft / Banker’s cheque for R.200/- drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Chittoor (Candidates belongs to SC, ST & Physically handicapped are exempted)
- One self addressed cover of size 12 x 26 cm with postal stamps
How to apply:
Filled applications may be sent to the District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Chittoor on or before 04.01.2019. a) Candidates shall down load the application form made available at the website.
b) The filled in application along with all its enclosures as prescribed in the table below, shall submit in person to the Dist.Coordinator of Hospital services, Chittoor on or before last date.
Last date for submission filled in applications 04.01.2019 by 5.00 P.M. For more details visit https://www.chittoor.ap.gov.in/login.apo#